10 common sense amendments to the U.S. constitution

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
These are my suggested loophole-closing amendments.

Unfortunately, my recent essay Let's Face It: The U.S. Constitution Has Failed deeply offended readers whom I had no intent to offend. One reader even decided to stop reading my work, which is extreme in the polite and cordial little world of Of Two Minds, where differences of opinion are expected and welcomed as long as they add to our shared understanding of the great issues of our era.

The key point of offense is my suggestion that the Constitution itself is wanting, when it is obvious to all that it's those who have been entrusted to administer the Constitution who are wanting. My error was in not stipulating this self-evident truth at the outset.

But I also think many readers misunderstood my point, which is that the Constitution was devised as a living document that could be amended as needed. It was not intended as a text that could not be updated as conditions change. This is why the method of amendment is spelled out very precisely.

10 Common-Sense Amendments To The U.S. Constitution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad thing is most of the idiots trying to get rid of it all are so stupid, and have been so brain washed these dumbasses would kill their own kid or mother if they thought their selfish greed would gain them something all for themselves.

Unfortunately, my recent essay Let's Face It: The U.S. Constitution Has Failed deeply offended readers whom I had no intent to offend. One reader even decided to stop reading my work, which is extreme in the polite and cordial little world of Of Two Minds, where differences of opinion are expected and welcomed as long as they add to our shared understanding of the great issues of our era.

The key point of offense is my suggestion that the Constitution itself is wanting, when it is obvious to all that it's those who have been entrusted to administer the Constitution who are wanting. My error was in not stipulating this self-evident truth at the outset.

But I also think many readers misunderstood my point, which is that the Constitution was devised as a living document that could be amended as needed. It was not intended as a text that could not be updated as conditions change. This is why the method of amendment is spelled out very precisely.

Sad thing is most of the idiots trying to get rid of it all are so stupid, and have been so brain washed these dumbasses would kill their own kid or mother if they thought their selfish greed would gain them something all for themselves.

Lets make it 11. Everyone should get a pony.

why?

the left will just court and judge shop anyways.

Forum List

Back