#1 Racist in the Republican Party

As a military veteran, I am disgusted that such a highly-thought-of figure OF ANY RACE should voice support for a man who clearly dislikes the military to an extraordinary extent.

BTW - Powell, from his graduation from the academy, was a "political officer". One only has to look at his military career progression to see he was one of those being groomed for higher positions as a way to show how "elevated" the military was in a time it was undergoing a great deal of political heat on racial policies.

From Wikipedia:
major in 1968, serving in the Americal Division (23rd Infantry Division), then as assistant chief of staff of operations for the Americal Division
A STAFF position - not to ignore his previous tour when he actually was in combat.

He then goes on to a White House fellowship, continue to show his sponsor's political agenda for him.

More @ Colin Powell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am NOT saying that Powell was not a qualified officer who performed his duties in an outstanding manner. In fact, I thought he was a superb as National Security Adviser, Chief of Staff, and Secretary of State.

It just shocks me that he can be so otherwise blind as to what Obama has done and will do to the military and our national defense.

Clearly? Then you should be able to point out evidence supporting your assertion that Obama dislikes the military.

I've not a problem with Colin Powell endorsing Obama. I have a problem with him continuing to call himself a Republican.

Cross the floor and be done. Leave the Republican Party. Be the Democrat that he is. Have done.

Damn I thought I was, lord knows I say ****** and think blacks can achieve without affirmative action and can make it on their own.

Now day's being "racist" has nothing to do with race. I'm a Veteran, gun loving, God fearing Tea Party Member, Ron Paul supporter morphed to Republican supporting Mitt Romney, Survival Blog reading prepper so that would make me close to the #1 Racist. It's pretty sad when the definition of the word "racist" has been so perverted that it has no meaning and isn't necessarily a bad thing to be called anymore. MLK is probably rolling over in his grave because of the way the word is now used.

Truth. Racist means nothing anymore. I like white milk "racist"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like wonder bread "racist"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like white rice over brown rice racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like white swan paper towels racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love White Castle Burgers racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Russians I'm a freaking racist commie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the White Stripes racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White lighting redneck racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barry White !!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoopsies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Last edited:
Last electrion Colin Powell showed us he's a dishonorable scumbag and a racist bastard by turing his back on all his co-workers and on everything he believed in to endorse obama just because obama's a negro just like him. Now Colin Powell shows us he's not just a racist who has no integrty and honor, but that he is an enemy of this nation and it's way of life. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once war and a perfect exampe of how affrimative action doesn't work. The left is alwayw whining and crying about what racists Republicans are, well in the case of Colin Powell they're right, but for some reason we never hear the left mention his name in these tirades.

Colin Powell endorses President Obama, expresses concern about Mitt Romney - Nation - The Boston Globe

Regardless of who Colin Powell endorses or votes for, he is ten times the man you'll ever be. And that's a fact too.

Last electrion Colin Powell showed us he's a dishonorable scumbag and a racist bastard by turing his back on all his co-workers and on everything he believed in to endorse obama just because obama's a negro just like him. Now Colin Powell shows us he's not just a racist who has no integrty and honor, but that he is an enemy of this nation and it's way of life. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once war and a perfect exampe of how affrimative action doesn't work. The left is alwayw whining and crying about what racists Republicans are, well in the case of Colin Powell they're right, but for some reason we never hear the left mention his name in these tirades.

Colin Powell endorses President Obama, expresses concern about Mitt Romney - Nation - The Boston Globe

Regardless of who Colin Powell endorses or votes for, he is ten times the man you'll ever be. And that's a fact too.

Who gives a shit? Let him cross the aisle and become a Democrat. For me it's not a matter of black and white although I had a fun post up. He has thrown his party into the wind. He can go now. Actually he could have left in 2008.

And you bet he's ten times the man I'll ever be. I'm a woman. I don't care. He has shit down the throat of every Republican and Conservative who ever supported him.

No problem. But go away. Be a Democrat. Don't try to claim Republican when all you are is a Democrat.

He can support Obama all he wants. But not while wearing the mantle of the Republican Party.

Who gives a shit? Let him cross the aisle and become a Democrat. For me it's not a matter of black and white although I had a fun post up. He has thrown his party into the wind. He can go now. Actually he could have left in 2008.

And you bet he's ten times the man I'll ever be. I'm a woman. I don't care. He has shit down the throat of every Republican and Conservative who ever supported him.

No problem. But go away. Be a Democrat. Don't try to claim Republican when all you are is a Democrat.

He can support Obama all he wants. But not while wearing the mantle of the Republican Party.

Who's talking to you? My post was addressed to the op. Go have another drink.

Last electrion Colin Powell showed us he's a dishonorable scumbag and a racist bastard by turing his back on all his co-workers and on everything he believed in to endorse obama just because obama's a negro just like him.

Have fun trick-o-treating with your kids this year....

ff4b5420_ku_klux_klan_children.jpeg

You talking about Senator Robert Byrd's (democrat WV) grandchildren?

They still don't get it do they?

History is truth. KKK is Democrat. They own this legacy and yet they lie. Bull Connor was Democrat.

It's this strange disconnect with Democrats that they can't face their past.

Most probably don't know who Bull Connor is.

photo01.jpg

Here's your democrat.

You put your post on an open forum. You are fair game.

If you want to address someone personally do it off the open forum. Otherwise you are open to all of us.

Don't you understand a forum? I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. I'm trying to help you.If you post in the open forum everything is fair game.

Yikes it means you are too especially here:D We roll out the cannons.

And never tell me especially on USMB that I cannot comment on your post. This is really a special place where you can go off the top ropes, pull an ECW move and this is just in the Education forum:lol:

I'm afraid to start a fishing forum because I think we'll end up going hand to hand. End up in a fish fry but we will be battling in between.

Have fun trick-o-treating with your kids this year....

ff4b5420_ku_klux_klan_children.jpeg

History is truth. KKK is Democrat. They own this legacy and yet they lie. Bull Connor was Democrat.

photo01.jpg

Here's your democrat.

Questions:

1. When was that picture taken?

2. Where was that picture taken?

3. Is that police officer still alive?

4. Was he a Democrat? If yes, how do you know?

5. Do Democrats do that kind of thing today? If so, where?

As a military veteran, I am disgusted that such a highly-thought-of figure OF ANY RACE should voice support for a man who clearly dislikes the military to an extraordinary extent.

BTW - Powell, from his graduation from the academy, was a "political officer". One only has to look at his military career progression to see he was one of those being groomed for higher positions as a way to show how "elevated" the military was in a time it was undergoing a great deal of political heat on racial policies.

From Wikipedia:
major in 1968, serving in the Americal Division (23rd Infantry Division), then as assistant chief of staff of operations for the Americal Division
A STAFF position - not to ignore his previous tour when he actually was in combat.

He then goes on to a White House fellowship, continue to show his sponsor's political agenda for him.

I am NOT saying that Powell was not a qualified officer who performed his duties in an outstanding manner. In fact, I thought he was a superb as National Security Adviser, Chief of Staff, and Secretary of State.

It just shocks me that he can be so otherwise blind as to what Obama has done and will do to the military and our national defense.

Clearly? Then you should be able to point out evidence supporting your assertion that Obama dislikes the military.

Read the post I entered on the Secret Service's views of presidents, especially King Barry and Queen Moochelle. Who knows better than the men and women who protect them day and night?

If you want to address someone personally do it off the open forum. Otherwise you are open to all of us.

Don't you understand a forum? I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. I'm trying to help you.If you post in the open forum everything is fair game.

And never tell me especially on USMB that I cannot comment on your post. This is really a special place where you can go off the top ropes, pull an ECW move and this is just in the Education forum:lol:

I'm afraid to start a fishing forum because I think we'll end up going hand to hand. End up in a fish fry but we will be battling in between.

You can comment all you like. I have no problem with that. It just looked like your brain was several minutes behind your mouth. Judging by your last post I was right.

Hey! No matter what someone else says contrary to what you feel is right they are wrong. You are so smart no one else really understands you now , do they.
You fucking moron.

From Wikipedia:

Read the post I entered on the Secret Service's views of presidents, especially King Barry and Queen Moochelle. Who knows better than the men and women who protect them day and night?

Secret Service = Military now?

photo01.jpg

Here's your democrat.

Questions:

You don't know this moment in time? I do. Vividly.

Tell me you know Bull Connor?

You can comment all you like. I have no problem with that. It just looked like your brain was several minutes behind your mouth. Judging by your last post I was right.

It was a joke you idiot. Too funny. Come up for air and battle . No problems here.

Bring your diapers kid. And your immodium ad.

Rock on you fool.

photo01.jpg

Here's your democrat.

Questions:

You don't know this moment in time? I do. Vividly.

Tell me you know Bull Connor?

So, if you know so vividly, you don't mind answering my questions, do you?

And is Bull Connor still alive?

Forum List

Back