1 mil dead, 4.5 mill displaced, 2 mill widows & 5 mill orphans

Yea, but now they have the freedom to vote!!! :eusa_angel:

you mean like the people of gaza?

The reason I bring things like this up are to remind you guys of the last couple years. We were telling people that the war was going horribly wrong and it might even be on purpose because the oil companies and defense contractors were not done waging their war for profit.

Remember we kept asking when we would stop paying $10 billion a month for this and they ignored us? Thats because they didn't want the tax payers to stop funding the losses.

I also remember right winger arguing that the death tolls were not this high. That's because they wanted to paint GW as the great liberator.

It is impossible to defend invading Iraq or Bush if you know all the facts. Those people were better off with Saddam ruling them. Heck, we all were better off. He kept Iraq from becoming allies with Iran. Now they are best friends.

And now Mook Tada El Sadr is going to rule Iraq, and he doesn't like us much more than Amadenijad does.

I love ass numbers.

Of course you get off on these numbers. More people have died in the name of religion than any other reason.

You also love that we defend Israel because you expect the end of days are near.

I've read up on this. God tells us to defend Isreal because that is where the end of days are going to happen. :cuckoo:

Thank God people like you aren't in charge anymore. :clap2:

You fucking idiot. The article itself says the numbers are impossible to know and admits to guessing.

Retard.

The 2006 Lancet study that claimed over 600,000 deaths linked to the war has been thoroughly debunked:

A Study In Lies | NewsBusters.org

The Iraq Body Count has accounted for 100,000 violent deaths since the invasion.

Prior to the war Saddam is estimated to have mass murdered up 400,000 Iraqis.

On top of this it is estimated between 1 and 2 million Iraqis had died due to starvation, lack of medicine and healthcare because Saddam Hussein had diverted Oil for Food program money to building his palaces and purchasing arms. Any more deaths for these reasons after the invasion can also be added to Saddam's plate for decimating the country's infrastructure and health services.

Last edited:

A member of a radical, warlike, ardently patriotic group of Jews in Judea, particularly prominent from a.d. 69 to 81, advocating the violent overthrow of Roman rule and vigorously resisting the efforts of the Romans and their supporters to heathenize the Jews.

First of all, it is you and Bush that are radically warlike and ardently patriotic. We couldn't even question his judgement without being called unpatriotic, remember?

Now we see how fatally flawed that thinking is. Questioning the government is the MOST patriotic thing to do.

Had we questioned him in the beginning, we wouldn't have even invaded Iraq.

You also need to know that Bush brainwashed you. Saddam wasn't nearly as bad as you make him out to be. Or, he's no worse than some of the other dictators we are in bed with.

But I agree. I do not want you or Bush heathenizing America any longer.

And don't you find it odd that Bush sensored the arab news you could hear but the arab world gets cnn? You are a sucker!!! But a very good little german.

The 2006 Lancet study that claimed over 600,000 deaths linked to the war has been thoroughly debunked:

A Study In Lies | NewsBusters.org

The Iraq Body Count has accounted for 100,000 violent deaths since the invasion.

Prior to the war Saddam is estimated to have mass murdered up 400,000 Iraqis.

On top of this it is estimated between 1 and 2 million Iraqis had died due to starvation, lack of medicine and healthcare because Saddam Hussein had diverted Oil for Food program money to building his palaces and purchasing arms. Any more deaths for these reasons after the invasion can also be added to Saddam's plate for decimating the country's infrastructure and health services.

So is Bush responsible for Katrina? After all, he decimated our infrastructure for 8 years.

Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans

Now that Bush is gone, perhaps we can honestly face the damage we have wrought and the responsibilities we must accept from it.

Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans | War on Iraq | AlterNet

Are they related to Sunni Man?
Nope

I'm of Irish/English stock :eusa_angel:

I questioned Bush's judgment all the time without being unpatriotic. Questioning judgment and giving succor to the enemy are two different things.

Forum List

Back