1 mil dead, 4.5 mill displaced, 2 mill widows & 5 mill orphans

bobo, most people are begining to join in my statement of you being a complete moron
and few even bother to read your boring C&P specials

Godboy and you didn't even know Bush and his buddies were raping Iraq and going behind the Iraqi central government's back to make direct deals with the Kurds.

Did you read all the information I put up? All the oil deals. Did you know that was occuring?

So when Mook Tada El Sadr snaps and tosses us out and then invites terrorists into Iraq and they ally with Iran because of Bush's bad decisions, are you going to be a gung ho patriotic stupid cock sucker again and fall for Bush's lies?

Of course, because you still are sucking on his sweaty ballsack of lies.

You are a joke my unpatriotic friend.

PS. Questioning our government is patriotic. Blindly following Bush and Rush Limbaugh is the least American thing you could have done.

And now its Freddy/Fanny's fault. :cuckoo:

It all ties together you dumb cock sucker.
typical liberal moron, when all else fails throw out random sexual slurs'

Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans

Now that Bush is gone, perhaps we can honestly face the damage we have wrought and the responsibilities we must accept from it.

Iraq's Shocking Human Toll: About 1 Million Killed, 4.5 Million Displaced, 1-2 Million Widows, 5 Million Orphans | War on Iraq | AlterNet
Thanks to Bush. Good riddance.

does it concern you that the congress that voted to go is still basically in power and that the sec of state that voted to go ..... not to mention a batallion was just sent to afganistan.....

new boss ...same as the old boss.....

Godboy and you didn't even know Bush and his buddies were raping Iraq and going behind the Iraqi central government's back to make direct deals with the Kurds.

Thats because it never happened, of course you could make me look like a dumbass, simply by proving it, or you could skip the proof part and just throw an insult my way, which is usually what happens after people are asked to provide proof that doesnt exist.

Last edited:

Thats because it never happened, of course you could make me look like a dumbass, simply by proving it, or you could skip the proof part and just throw an insult my way, which is usually what happens after people are asked to provide proof that doesnt exist.

Either Dejavu or you are saying the same thing you said yesterday. And I already showed you. Want it again?

Ray Hunt is a Bush Presidential Library Contributor and he's getting Iraq's oil.

Bush Iraq Oil Policy: "Crony Capitalism" at its Worst

These direct deals with the Kurds underminds the Iraqi central governments power.

Do I need to explain to you why that's bad?

What is it you don't believe?

I showed you much more yesterday. Go back and see all that I posted 24 hours ago.

Either Dejavu or you are saying the same thing you said yesterday. And I already showed you. Want it again?

Ray Hunt is a Bush Presidential Library Contributor and he's getting Iraq's oil.

These direct deals with the Kurds underminds the Iraqi central governments power.

I showed you much more yesterday. Go back and see all that I posted 24 hours ago.
because its BULLSHIT
they dont have a single fact to back it up

then you wonder why so many people think you are a moron

because its BULLSHIT

One of the most sappy ideas we've heard in a long time was the suggestion of a certain Democratic Senate leader last week that the worst criminals at the top of the Bush administration should be effectively granted blanket immunity in exchange for "fessing up". We can only hope Leahy's actual strategic intent was to have the proposal get shot down, as it quickly was by others, for being pretty much totally toothless. We need to make sure that message was not missed. In fact, need to put an exclamation point on it.

The fact is that without prosecution, the top war criminals in American political office of the future will presume that they can always get off the hook by the so-called "truth" commission route. And yet the people who are in the media calling for non-enforcement of the laws against torture and illegal wiretapping are the SAME ones who are "zero tolerance" fanatics when little people get in trouble.

Prosecution Commission Action Page: Have A Prosecution Commision, And We'll Get The Truth Too

One of Leahy's non-arguments was that prosecuting all the criminals in the Bush administration would take 10-15 years. Oh, really? Did they commit THAT many hideous crimes? That's all the more reason to get moving on it as soon as possible. As a former prosecutor himself he should know that immunity is granted to GET testimony against the criminal kingpins, not to let them skate themselves entirely.

Thankfully at least John Conyers on the House side, and other senators like Whitehouse and Reed, have come forward to stand up for the principle that ONLY prosecution is any deterrent in cases like these. Did the pardon of Nixon send a message for the future? Of course it did? It led Cheney and Rumsfeld, who were IN that administration, to believe that they would have their own chance to get away with mass murder.

because its BULLSHIT

The point of my previous point is that it isn't a matter of IF Bush and Co. did all the stuff we say they did. The question is whether or not the Democrats will go to the same extent the GOP went trying to prove Clinton lied.

because its BULLSHIT

The point of my previous point is that it isn't a matter of IF Bush and Co. did all the stuff we say they did. The question is whether or not the Democrats will go to the same extent the GOP went trying to prove Clinton lied.

Why is THAT important? Who cares, unless your just out for a tit for tat. Why does any investigation of Bush have to be equal to, or greater than, a totally unrelated case with absolutely no similarities to this one?

You seem to be saying that this is about revenge for Clinton, which doesnt surprise me in the least.

Last edited:
because its BULLSHIT

Why is THAT important? Who cares, unless your just out for a tit for tat. Why does any investigation of Bush have to be equal to, or greater than, a totally unrelated case with absolutely no similarities to this one?

You seem to be saying that this is about revenge for Clinton, which doesnt surprise me in the least.
thats all it is, a childish "you did it, so now its OUR turn"

because its BULLSHIT

No. Nixon was pardoned and that left Chaney & Rumsfeld with clean records. Nixon shouldn't have been pardoned.

And Bush broke some very serious laws. Leaking a CIA agents name (proven), lied us into war (proven)

Politicized the Justice Department

Deleted White House Emails.

I don't even have to go into my conspiracy theories to bust the Bush team. I won't even mention any of them, like how they stole the last two elections.

And you would love for us to just move on so they can do it again in the future. Most of us, including you, don't even realize just how criminal the Bush administration is. If you did, we'd have already impeached him.

Ever hear the saying, "people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it?" You voted in the Viet Nam administration. I didn't even know Rumsfeld & Chaney worked for Nixon. Thanks Liberal media.

PS. We managed to rebuild Europe and hold the Nurenberg Trials. Don't say that we need to look forward and not backwards. We can do both. Plenty of time for both.

So Bush could have broken any law he wanted in 8 years and if we said anything, you would come back with, "this is just getting us back for Clinton".

Bullshit. And Nancy Pelosi is stupid for taking impeachment off the table.

Makes me think she's in on it or stupid. One of the two.

Oh, I forgot torture.

And no Dive. Lying us into Iraq should get Bush hung like Saddam was hung. Clinton got what he deserved. Skyrocketing numbers in his approval ratings. He was a great man. I forget that sometimes.

PS. If you cry and deny the surplus Clinton handed Bush, think about what Bush handed Obama. :cuckoo:

So Bush could have broken any law he wanted in 8 years and if we said anything, you would come back with, "this is just getting us back for Clinton".

Oh, I forgot torture.

And no Dive. Lying us into Iraq should get Bush hung like Saddam was hung. Clinton got what he deserved. Skyrocketing numbers in his approval ratings. He was a great man. I forget that sometimes.

PS. If you cry and deny the surplus Clinton handed Bush, think about what Bush handed Obama. :cuckoo:
we've seen these charges, yet no one has proven a single one
keep delusional

Oh, I forgot torture.

I love it how its always the crazy conspiracy guys that keep using that "cuckoo" emoticon. This is the second time ive pointed this out, but its still hilarious to me.

Last edited:

Oh, I forgot torture.

we've seen these charges, yet no one has proven a single one
keep delusional

The Dems took impeachment off the table. You haven't seen shit. And the GOP would have just obstructed any impeachment process last year anyways so...

At least you know what laws your fearless leader broke. Now you see why we want him in prison?

I understand that you put party above the Constitution and above the middle class. You must be rich. Either that or really stupid.

Oh, I forgot torture.

I love it how its always the crazy conspiracy guys that keep using that "cuckoo" emoticon. This is the second time ive pointed this out, but its still hilarious to me.

You called us conspiracy theorists for 8 years while the GOP conspired against the middle class. What do you do for a living? How is your home value? 401K? Healthcare costs? If you own a business, how is business?

So all this happened and you remain clueless, yet you are observant enough to find the coo coo symbol on my posts? Good boy!!!!:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_shhh::clap2:

Oh, I forgot torture.

You called us conspiracy theorists for 8 years while the GOP conspired against the middle class. What do you do for a living? How is your home value? 401K? Healthcare costs? If you own a business, how is business?

So all this happened and you remain clueless, yet you are observant enough to find the coo coo symbol on my posts? Good boy!!!!:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_shhh::clap2:
says the most clueless member of the board
LOL
you are entertaining, even if you are totally INSANE

LOL

In an age when lying becomes the norm, truth becomes provocative. :eusa_shhh:

LOL

In an age when lying becomes the norm, truth becomes provocative. :eusa_shhh:
you and the truth are not on speaking terms
and it shows in almost every post

isnt it about time for the Med tech to give you your afternoon meds?

BooBoo and his ass numbers are always amusing.

However, this belongs in the conspiracy theory room, as there is absolutely no evidence to support his ridiculous commentary.

He used to use the exact same numbers when complaining it was time to remove guns from Americans.

Forum List

Back