1/6/21 is not an open and shut case

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
...As the Democrats and their media echo-chamber propaganda-news hosts have repeatedly been telling you.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) held a press conference Thursday to 'expose the truth about the January 6, 2021 protests.'

...As the Democrats and their media echo-chamber propaganda-news hosts have repeatedly been telling you.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) held a press conference Thursday to 'expose the truth about the January 6, 2021 protests.'

The lies of Gaetz and Green are only out done by Trump himself

By the way shitheads.....stop comparing 1/6 to 9/11.
north tower.gif

not an open and shut case?? We shall soon find out.​

Now all you have to do is explain why so many of the people who were charged are using the "My president told me to do it" and the "we believed his lies" defense

Because if you're in federal court for anything - I don't care what it is- you say whatever the fuck your attorney tells you to.
Except that an attorny cannot tell them to lie. It is called suborning perjury and its a crime that can get then disbared . Try again? And why would they not say the FBI made me do it? Or BLM?

Forum List

Back