Zuckerberg VS Romney. Who's The "Evil Rich Man" Now?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida
:talk2hand::tinfoil::eusa_think:
So the left plans to attack Mitt Romney cause he's worth over 200 Million?
What about Warren Buffet and King George Soros?
And what about Franklin Raines and George Cloony?
Didn't Reid&Pelosi bribe someone 300 Million to vote for Health-Care?
And now we have the Facebook Founder a new Billionaire.
So does anyone think the bigots over at CNN, NBC and MSNBC will rip Zuckerbergski to death for being the newest billionaire? Or will they just continue to make Romney look like Al Capone just for living the American Dream?
:hellno::stupid:

So does anyone think the bigots over at CNN, NBC and MSNBC will rip Zuckerbergski to death for being the newest billionaire? Or will they just continue to make Romney look like Al Capone just for living the American Dream?

but, but, but ...... they are democrats and it is OK...... :lol:

The vulture who kills companies and workers, is an un-American greedy liar and flip flopper, a chickekenhawk, arrogant war mongerer W clone who only panders to his greedy ahole Pub cronies?

The vulture who kills companies and workers, is an un-American greedy liar and flip flopper, a chickekenhawk, arrogant war mongerer W clone who only panders to his greedy ahole Pub cronies?

How can you be so utterly franco....?

“... After all, the chief business of the American people is business. They are profoundly concerned with producing, buying, selling, investing and prospering in the world. I am strongly of opinion that the great majority of people will always find these are moving impulses of our life. …

Wealth is the product of industry, ambition, character and untiring effort. In all experience, the accumulation of wealth means the multiplication of schools, the increase of knowledge, the dissemination of intelligence, the encouragement of science, the broadening of outlook, the expansion of liberties, the widening of culture.

Of course, the accumulation of wealth cannot be justified as the chief end of existence. But we are compelled to recognize it as a means to well-nigh every desirable achievement. So long as wealth is made the means and not the end, we need not greatly fear it.”
Calvin Coolidge
January 17, 1925
Given before the American Society of Newspaper Editors

• Banned
we're not as stupid as Obama supporters, we all know that Libs only like wealthy people who donate to their cause, and if you are very very wealthy and support Bush and Romney,,,its always,,,,F****K You!! you S****K!! give us all your money you evil rich bastard !!!

• Banned

How can you be so utterly franco....?

“... After all, the chief business of the American people is business. They are profoundly concerned with producing, buying, selling, investing and prospering in the world. I am strongly of opinion that the great majority of people will always find these are moving impulses of our life. …

Wealth is the product of industry, ambition, character and untiring effort. In all experience, the accumulation of wealth means the multiplication of schools, the increase of knowledge, the dissemination of intelligence, the encouragement of science, the broadening of outlook, the expansion of liberties, the widening of culture.

Of course, the accumulation of wealth cannot be justified as the chief end of existence. But we are compelled to recognize it as a means to well-nigh every desirable achievement. So long as wealth is made the means and not the end, we need not greatly fear it.”
Calvin Coolidge
January 17, 1925
Given before the American Society of Newspaper Editors

uhm,,,didnt Obama steal 80-100 Billion from tax payers when he gambled it on a few/or/several green enery companies?

Did anyone get to see the clip of Will Smith being interviewed by the French Press? He was ll "yeah I love my country and I have no problem paying my taxes and giving back". He was then asked if he'd pay 75% and he totally choked!

Liberal's are so caught up in their own self proclaimed goodness they can't see their own self indulgent hypocrisy!

and now we are all greedy white folks according to bambi? my dad wasnt an angry evil white greedy SOB like all liberals are. and neither am I !,,,yet its non-greedy white americans who have been suffering since 2008 thanks to democratic policies that collapsed the economy!

Is Zuckerberg running for president? Is Zuckerberg trying to fuck over the middle class for his....and his fellow robber baron's gain? Didn't think so...but thanks for doing the "outraged wingnut" thing......yet again.

and now we are all greedy white folks according to bambi? my dad wasnt an angry evil white greedy SOB like all liberals are. and neither am I !,,,yet its non-greedy white americans who have been suffering since 2008 thanks to democratic policies that collapsed the economy!

No, he was a misled Pub dupe, thoght Pubs could give a shytte about the nonrich- not as bad as now, of course..

Calvin Coolidge reigned over the last HUGE, corrupt bubble that ended in a Pub World Depression. Also great at sending in the marines (Latin America, ruining the League of Nations...a short sighted MORON tool of the greedy rich of the 20's. Pubs- ALWAYS a disaster....Ike was an Indie, and we had no competition...

And also, who came up with the idea Democrats hate rich people or Capitalism all together? Not wanting unchecked capitalism is not the same as hating Capitalism. I love my iPhone and I wear Nikes, but I do think that neither company should get tax breaks when they make their product outside of the US.

Did anyone get to see the clip of Will Smith being interviewed by the French Press? He was ll "yeah I love my country and I have no problem paying my taxes and giving back". He was then asked if he'd pay 75% and he totally choked!

Liberal's are so caught up in their own self proclaimed goodness they can't see their own self indulgent hypocrisy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FeqJ_9Zes4&feature=related]Will Smith discovers the new french tax ! - YouTube[/ame]

what would make a great RNC ad,,,show what would happen if Obama was re-elected and make this parody of thousands of millionaires leaving the country,,,,just like whats happening in MoonBeam Land.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FeqJ_9Zes4&feature=related]Will Smith discovers the new french tax ! - YouTube[/ame]

But yeah let's pay 40 grand a plate to help Obama further ruin our nations prosperity!

Forum List

Back