Zuckerberg: 700K Job Openings if DACA ends

On top of that, he doesn't have the baggage Hillary did. He controls the minds of the millennials and the iGen.

On top of that, he doesn't have the baggage Hillary did. He controls the minds of the millennials and the iGen.
A global media monopoly controlling content. Far more powerful than Rockefeller and Standard Oil or any other corporate entity since.
Google, Facebook need a closer look under Anti-trust.

A global media monopoly controlling content. Far more powerful than Rockefeller and Standard Oil or any other corporate entity since.

I agree. The richest and most powerful corporations the world has ever seen tried to destroy the man we elected. Are trying still. They control more resources and have a bigger bankroll than many hostile countries.
And yes they will throw all their resources behind electing one of their own. Look what they spent on Hillary. They are screaming "I dare you" to regulators while assuming their control of the media gives them the advantage.
Already The Hill and Atlantic are printing articles about why regulating the google/Facebook/media conglomerates are a bad idea.

I agree. The richest and most powerful corporations the world has ever seen tried to destroy the man we elected. Are trying still. They control more resources and have a bigger bankroll than many hostile countries.
And yes they will throw all their resources behind electing one of their own. Look what they spent on Hillary. They are screaming "I dare you" to regulators while assuming their control of the media gives them the advantage.
Already The Hill and Atlantic are printing articles about why regulating the google/Facebook/media conglomerates are a bad idea.

And yet I am reading stories about how Google is taking down not just hate sites, but now legitimate conservative sites. It won't be long till they target USMB.

And yet I am reading stories about how Google is taking down not just hate sites, but now legitimate conservative sites. It won't be long till they target USMB.

It was never about hate sites. It is about shutting down opposition and ensuring only one narrative gets out.
With USMB it will start with advertiser boycotts first. That is the way they work.

Btw remember <<<they>>> define hate sites. They defined Ben Carson as a hate group leader because he said marriage is always and only a man and a woman.
To a Marxist, disagreement is seen as either extreme hateful aggression or insanity.

It was never about hate sites. It is about shutting down opposition and ensuring only one narrative gets out.
With USMB it will start with advertiser boycotts first. That is the way they work.

Advertisers don't "boycott," generally. They look at a website's Alexa rankings, and if it has a good traffic flow, they advertise. They generally don't care about content. Usually. But not always.

This is not always the case of course, b/c most large corporations are members of the CFR.

Advertisers don't "boycott," generally. They look at a website's Alexa rankings, and if it has a good traffic flow, they advertise. They generally don't care about content. Usually. But not always.

This is not always the case of course, b/c most large corporations are members of the CFR.

Thats the way it started with Youtube and Breitbart. Corporations pulled advertising. Then Google got involved. First they demonetized anyone who opposed the left and then they banned them. Twitter as well. Twitter closed the accounts of thousands on the right. So those people migrated to Gab. Gab should have been immune since it was user supported but in June Apple removed Gab from its itunes store and two weeks ago Google Play banned Gab for androids.
So they have their ways..but it usually starts with money strangulation.
Now, advertisers *shouldnt* boycott if they cared about their shareholders and fiduciary duty. But big business is controlled by the left. They should be sued for putting left politics before shareholder enrichment.
If you dont think, for some reason, that advertisers boycott then read this forbes article written as it began earlier this year.

U.S., U.K. Boycott Of Google And YouTube By Major Advertisers Spreading Over Hate Content

Even ATT and Verizon have gotten involved.

AT&T, Verizon Suspend YouTube Ads Over Hate-Speech Videos

" AT&T on Wednesday said it will not advertise on YouTube until the telco has a guarantee the internet giant has fixed the problem."

Nussbaum...what kind of name is that? Scottish?
Blue Blood Is the Mortal Enemy of Blue Collar

Birth class is important, not ethnicity. The Kennedys have nothing in common with working-class Irish-Americans.

Hmmm...seems certain ethnicities are over represented among the elites...but OK. Let it be so. I can agree with you that elites are elites are elites. This last election was a rebellion against the elites in the media, in Hollywood, in big business and even in the Republican Party.
And I will tell you something. That is the real reason Trump is hated. He is seen as a traitor to his class by the elites. They don't mind lip service to the working class but to actually side with them against their elite born-to-rule class? Their hatred is white hot because of that.

Birth class is important, not ethnicity. The Kennedys have nothing in common with working-class Irish-Americans.

OK. Let it be so. I can agree with you that elites are elites are elites. This last election was a rebellion against the elites in the media, in Hollywood, in big business and even in the Republican Party.
And I will tell you something. That is the real reason Trump is hated. He is seen as a traitor to his class by the elites. They don't mind lip service to the working class but to actually side with them against their elite born-to-rule class? Their hatred is white hot because of that.
The Bigger They Come, the Harder They Fall

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those spoiled little pukes. Those born in the White working class must abolish all hereditary wealth, positioning, and influence. Richkids get in our way and must be run over..

There will be fewer US job openings. Computer code can be written in any country. So those high paid code writers will simply earn, pay taxes & spend their money in another country!

Last edited:

that isn't what he said and wasn't his meaning.

triumptards aren't smart enough for those jobs anyway.

maybe Vladimir will send them some of his people.

Jillian Goldstein, as expected, would rather foreigners get jobs in America. Then she ran into the Trump :)

mad.jpg

OK. Let it be so. I can agree with you that elites are elites are elites. This last election was a rebellion against the elites in the media, in Hollywood, in big business and even in the Republican Party.
The Bigger They Come, the Harder They Fall

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those spoiled little pukes. Those born in the White working class must abolish all hereditary wealth, positioning, and influence. Richkids get in our way and must be run over..

Sounds like the populist rumblings that scare them silly.

That was exactly what the report said.

"in total, if DACA is revoked, nearly 700,000 individuals who are currently employed and contributing as a productive part of the American would be stripped of their ability to work and could be fired over the course of the next two years."

In other words almost 10% of the unemployed in America are there because of being replaced by foreigners. And this did not happen by accident.

There will be fewer US job openings. Computer code can be written in any country. So those high paid code writers will simply earn, pay taxes & spend their money in another country!

Then why is there no silicon valley in Nigeria?

Pulled over for a busted tail light? Deport. Applying for benefits? Deport. This isn't hard.

That was exactly what the report said.

"in total, if DACA is revoked, nearly 700,000 individuals who are currently employed and contributing as a productive part of the American would be stripped of their ability to work and could be fired over the course of the next two years."

In other words almost 10% of the unemployed in America are there because of being replaced by foreigners. And this did not happen by accident.

no. it isn't. and your "source" is not a source./ or the actual Vox article would have been posted.

Forum List

Back