Zuckerberg: 700K Job Openings if DACA ends

If the mainstream right were to ever rouse itself from this embarrassing opium dream, it would move with purpose toward deposing the corner-office philosopher kings. As an impetus, consider this interesting story about Google dictating an independent website’s article content in order for it to qualify for ad revenues. I don’t know if they’re so brilliant as to be effectively imbeciles, but you could hardly ask for a more conspicuous admission of malign monopoly power than that.

Shell doesn’t doesn’t threaten to stop “haters” from filling up their cars, because those threats would be impotent. There’s an Exxon on the next block. But if Google can withhold its 77% search market share, then a commercial Internet property will often be forced by finances to bow. And soon we have the occupants of one boardroom bubble controlling content for hundreds of millions. The Dream

These monopolists have driven the opposition underground almost entirely. the last election taught them the dangers of citizens communicating their ideas with no elites to filter and color them. They hope to not let that happen again.

Gab was banned from the google play store August 18 having been previously banned at iTunes. The monopoly solidifies.

Fuck Zuck. He can lie about having noble reasons for supporting DACA but I'm not buying it.

How much of our labor shortage is artificial. when I was 15 my brother and i worked in a fabric whse part time. Was also a janitor working with hazmat chemicals. Now....almost impossible to get a job before you are 17-18 due to age floors.
Fatcats Love Mice

The emasculating regime won't even allow paper boys any more; a kid has to get a permit to mow lawns for hire. And of course, though I'm not supposed to say this, the unfunded college mandate is for Mamas' Boys who are afraid to grow up.

Shocking news flash of the day: Another <<<billionaire>>> Democrat hammers trump on immigration...and does it using his monopolistic platform.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/09/mark-zuckerberg-responds-to-anti-immigration-daca-commenters.html
Farcebook

Zook is nothing but a richkid snob, so he feels that all Americans born in the working class are deplorable and should be replaced by his precious foreigners. The high school he learned elitist anti-Americanism at charges $46,905 a year for tuition.

I don't want to work for a thief and a crook, thanks.
You do know he is going to be the next President, right?

I know he wants to be. But that doesn't mean he will be.
Look, Hillary Clinton had the same people on her side that Zuckerberg would and Trump beat her. The media, google/facebook/microsoft, Bank of America, Hollywood, were on Hillarys side and they will be on Zuckerbergs side. Trump proved going to the little people still worked...another few years and the Democrats would have gotten enough foreigners in and registered to make that impossible but not quite yet.
I wouldn't worry about the money either. Hillary hugely outspent Trump with 1.2 billion dollars. She got around 750,000,000 from Silicon Valley billionaires and Hollywood celebrities alone. Trumps didnt do as well with elites but he excelled with donations from small donors 200.00 or less.

money.jpg

There is no reason to think <<<zuckerberg>>> will do any better that Hillary did against Trump. But get ready....all the polls will say he is trouncing Trump...we've been down that route before havent we?

Tracking the 2016 Presidential Money Race

Silicon Valley throws big money at Clinton and virtually nothing at Trump

Just 52 tech workers donated to Trump's campaign

Shocking news flash of the day: Another <<<billionaire>>> Democrat hammers trump on immigration...and does it using his monopolistic platform.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/09/mark-zuckerberg-responds-to-anti-immigration-daca-commenters.html
Farcebook

Zook is nothing but a richkid snob, so he feels that all Americans born in the working class are deplorable and should be replaced by his precious foreigners. The high school he learned elitist anti-Americanism at charges $46,905 a year for tuition.

I love these billionaire working class heroes. Remember when Hillary Clinton said her being worth $130,000,000 wasnt really rich in most American's minds?
Out of touch much?

I know he wants to be. But that doesn't mean he will be.
Look, Hillary Clinton had the same people on her side that Zuckerberg would and Trump beat her. The media, google/facebook/microsoft, Bank of America, Hollywood, were on Hillarys side and they will be on Zuckerbergs side. Trump proved going to the little people still worked...another few years and the Democrats would have gotten enough foreigners in and registered to make that impossible but not quite yet.
I wouldn't worry about the money either. Hillary hugely outspent Trump with 1.2 billion dollars. She got around 750,000,000 from Silicon Valley billionaires and Hollywood celebrities alone. Trumps didnt do as well with elites but he excelled with donations from small donors 200.00 or less.

View attachment 147281

There is no reason to think <<<zuckerberg>>> will do any better that Hillary did against Trump. But get ready....all the polls will say he is trouncing Trump...we've been down that route before havent we?

Tracking the 2016 Presidential Money Race

Silicon Valley throws big money at Clinton and virtually nothing at Trump

Just 52 tech workers donated to Trump's campaign
Born With a Silver Rattle in His Mouth

But the SillyConjobs entrepreneurs (on Daddy's Money) used to be idols of the Right. Populists will crush the skulls of both pits of HeirHead snakes.

Mark Zuckerberg Goes in on Anti-immigration Facebook Commenters
Farcebook

I love these billionaire working class heroes. Remember when Hillary Clinton said her being worth $130,000,000 wasnt really rich in most American's minds?
Out of touch much?
Sordid Sorority

hillary was born rich. Being sheltered made her ignorant, but her unearned conceit made her think she knew everything about those born with no HeirHead advantages. When I first met Karen Nussbaum, another famous with the famous Richie Leftie, she told me I was the first person she had ever met who had been born in the working class. Yet she wanted to rule over people she knew nothing about.

lol. In Antifa's and Dems dreams maybe.
Perhaps, but just do a Google search for "Zuckerberg, President," and the results are just absolutely frightening.

Remember, Americans don't have critical thinking skills, the media does all their thinking for them.

Forum List

Back