Zonation: Abortion is selfish.

By the reasoning Zonation uses, failing to breed as often as possible is also selfish.

That's one reason why it's such obvious nonsense. Look at thanatos here. I assume he isn't breeding as often as possible, thus he is depriving potential humans of their lives and thus being completely selfish. At least by his standards, that is.

should be law he can never have offspring. for the sake of the human race.

Anyways didnt watch, wont watch, it wont change my mind, its not my problem.

By the reasoning Zonation uses, failing to breed as often as possible is also selfish.

That's one reason why it's such obvious nonsense. Look at thanatos here. I assume he isn't breeding as often as possible, thus he is depriving potential humans of their lives and thus being completely selfish. At least by his standards, that is.

That's because honesty isn't something you understand

tapatalk post

It's not selfish, it's sociopathic when done as a form of birth control. If you are willing to kill your own child because it's an inconvenience to you, what could you do to complete strangers?

True that.

And notice how the anti-rights, anti-choice folks want to force others to breed. Bet they'd also say they're in favor of "small" government as long as that same government has control of women's bodies.

Hey faggot, go look at an aborted fetus. That's "choice" to you. how would you feel if grown faggots were killed like fetuses are? Would you call that "choice" you fucking cock sucking moron? YOu are a fucking sociopath. YOu support murder.

Alfonzo Rachel takes on the creepy woman who videos her own abortion or snuff flick as he rightly calls it then goes into how support of Abortion is selfish in nature. He is dead on in this video and he will be proved right in another reason for many liberal wont even understand what he is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KPb3fHY42PI
this is another painful procedure women have a choice not to do.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0iLtT46fY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0iLtT46fY[/ame]

It's not selfish, it's sociopathic when done as a form of birth control. If you are willing to kill your own child because it's an inconvenience to you, what could you do to complete strangers?

Not to mention to video it is some creepy shit

tapatalk post

True that.

And notice how the anti-rights, anti-choice folks want to force others to breed. Bet they'd also say they're in favor of "small" government as long as that same government has control of women's bodies.

Hey faggot, go look at an aborted fetus. That's "choice" to you. how would you feel if grown faggots were killed like fetuses are? Would you call that "choice" you fucking cock sucking moron? YOu are a fucking sociopath. YOu support murder.
but but but that would be illegal you cretinous gobshite .

That's because honesty isn't something you understand

tapatalk post

sure i do...you and your side just isnt very honest with abortion.

True that.

If there is that gay gene we hear about, you could eliminate gays through abortion. Would you support that?

If there is that gay gene we hear about, you could eliminate gays through abortion. Would you support that?
the only thing as a male I support is a woman's right to choice numb nut, so to extrapolate, women should have the choice to abort for any reason.

the only thing as a male I support is a woman's right to choice numb nut, so to extrapolate, women should have the choice to abort for any reason.

The woman choose to have unprotected sex knowing she could get pregnant, but the child cannot choose life for themselves. Got it.

The woman choose to have unprotected sex knowing she could get pregnant, but the child cannot choose life for themselves. Got it.
its a foetus nudnik not a child so it has no rights.

Forum List

Back