Zonation: Abortion is selfish.

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
Alfonzo Rachel takes on the creepy woman who videos her own abortion or snuff flick as he rightly calls it then goes into how support of Abortion is selfish in nature. He is dead on in this video and he will be proved right in another reason for many liberal wont even understand what he is saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
so don't have an abortion.

imposing your personal pov on others is "selfish".

especially when you're male and will never have to face the issue.

You didn't watch the video did you???? I dont expect you too. It is way above your ability to understand anyway.

jillian is right, and thanatos is wrong.

thanatos, don't have an abortion.

You didn't watch the video did you???? I dont expect you too. It is way above your ability to understand anyway.

why would i?

while you are entitled to your personal opinion, you are not entitled to impose that opinion on me.

and mostly, we're talking about what government has the right to impose on us.

i always find it amusing when the small gubmint, how dare you make me have health insurance types are the ones who think government should interfere in people's most personal decisions.

again, you are entitled to make your own decisions. not anyone else's.

now ask yourself why 80% of all anti-choice activists are men.

why would i?

while you are entitled to your personal opinion, you are not entitled to impose that opinion on me.

and mostly, we're talking about what government has the right to impose on us.

i always find it amusing when the small gubmint, how dare you make me have health insurance types are the ones who think government should interfere in people's most personal decisions.

again, you are entitled to make your own decisions. not anyone else's.

now ask yourself why 80% of all anti-choice activists are men.
So you make his point for him...You are selfish and cant understand anything those of us who see this correctly.

why would i?

And yet, that's exactly what YOU do.
Go figure.

I watched about 1:36 of it before i realized it was the same, tired anti-choice arguments being screamed at the viewer.

fetuses aren't people. Even people who've wanted their babies don't react the same way to a miscarriage that parents react to the death of an actual child.

No, my ideal world, there would never be an abortion for other than medical reasons because women would practice perfect birth control and only have sex with men they knew were good father material.

We don't live in an ideal world. We live in a world where people show bad judgement or things don't work out.

why would i?

Go figure.

Where?
How?

You already know that's not true. Neither that poster nor other pro-choice people seek to force "you" to have an abortion. OTOH, anti-choice people do indeed seek to force their beliefs on EVERYONE else.

why would i?

Go figure.

Where?
How?

You already know that's not true. Neither that poster nor other pro-choice people seek to force "you" to have an abortion. OTOH, anti-choice people do indeed seek to force their beliefs on EVERYONE else.

Being against killing innocent babies isn't a bad thing. You don't have to force ne to kill a innocent baby for me to know it is a selfish evil practice.

tapatalk post

Go figure.

Where?
How?

Being against killing innocent babies isn't a bad thing. You don't have to force ne to kill a innocent baby for me to know it is a selfish evil practice.

tapatalk post

He opined, completely ignoring the actual content of the post he "answered".

Go figure.

Where?
How?

tapatalk post

your religious belief that two cells is a baby is not my problem.

see prior posts since you clearly don't understand the limitations of your right to impose your religious view on others.

By the reasoning Zonation uses, failing to breed as often as possible is also selfish.

That's one reason why it's such obvious nonsense. Look at thanatos here. I assume he isn't breeding as often as possible, thus he is depriving potential humans of their lives and thus being completely selfish. At least by his standards, that is.

Go figure.

Where?
How?

tapatalk post

if we were to simply outlaw 'selfish' and 'evil' where would that leave you...?

By the reasoning Zonation uses, failing to breed as often as possible is also selfish.

That's one reason why it's such obvious nonsense. Look at thanatos here. I assume he isn't breeding as often as possible, thus he is depriving potential humans of their lives and thus being completely selfish. At least by his standards, that is.

True that.

And notice how the anti-rights, anti-choice folks want to force others to breed. Bet they'd also say they're in favor of "small" government as long as that same government has control of women's bodies.

Where?
How?

tapatalk post

your religious belief that two cells is a baby is not my problem.

see prior posts since you clearly don't understand the limitations of your right to impose your religious view on others.

Aren't you glad your momma did not feel the same way you do?

Isn't is amazing that people see me not wanting babies killed as being selfish? What fucked up logic is that?

tapatalk post

Last edited:

Forum List

Back