"Zombieland" rule 32, "Enjoy the little things"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
I plan to enjoy a wheat frenchbread and pepperoni sandwich for breakfast here this AM. This is my nod to enjoying the little things. What are your's?

I am quite sure that you enjoy the little things, and that you will continue to enjoy the little things until caught and dealt with.

Having smoked turkey on French bread.

Watched the Tavis Smiley interview with Jewel recently. She is an artist in every sense of the word and the songs she sings that aren't 'hits' are great.

Having smoked turkey on French bread.

Watched the Tavis Smiley interview with Jewel recently. She is an artist in every sense of the word and the songs she sings that aren't 'hits' are great.
Jewel is totally tap worthy. I probably would have watched that interview with my pants around my ankles!

I plan to enjoy a wheat frenchbread and pepperoni sandwich for breakfast here this AM. This is my nod to enjoying the little things. What are your's?

I was hoping on enjoying camping and hunting next month ( November ) with my cousin. Its going to be hard to enjoy camping, with about 57 shifts of overtime. We have people whom have quit the department - so we have to fill their shifts. Plus we have to work a maintenance shutdown that was originally scheduled for this month ( October ).

Another year I guess of working excessive amounts of overtime in November.......instead of hunting and camping.

It seems that the Gods, and the company "Puppet Masters" are against me for some reason. :confused:

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back