Trump's Biggest Problem may be Overexposure

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I was just watching Trump on TV and was getting a little bored with his stream-of-consciousness rally speeches. I am capable of differentiating the wheat from the chaff, but many people are not able to do so. This may cause them to tune him out and thus be subjected to the one-sided MSM propaganda. Since his popularity is being boosted by the "deep state" kangaroo prosecutions, maybe he should keep a lower profile and let his opponents continue to do themselves in. What do you THINK?

I was just watching Trump on TV and was getting a little bored with his stream-of-consciousness rally speeches. I am capable of differentiating the wheat from the chaff, but many people are not able to do so. This may cause them to tune him out and thus be subjected to the one-sided MSM propaganda. Since his popularity is being boosted by the "deep state" kangaroo prosecutions, maybe he should keep a lower profile and let his opponents continue to do themselves in. What do you THINK?

Simple solution.

Don't watch.

What he's doing continues to jack his numbers up.

Oh god please tell me he's not exposing himself!

Women have often accused him of that, also.

There's a 'lot of weather out there'.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, we're overexposed to his idiocy.

i think there is a tremendous amount of trump to overexpose.

he does suck the electromagnetism out of the atmosphere.

Trump will be Trump and remind people why he got his ass kicked in 2020

Trump's Biggest Problem may be Overexposure​

I think his biggest problem is his own big mouth. And I say that as a person who will vote for him over whoever the democrat nominee is. He's constantly saying shit that turns people off, stuff that few other politicians would say except for Biden. IMHO, we will be voting for 2 of the biggest loudmouth braggarts in politics. Unfortunately, it appears that one of them will win.

Trumps biggest problem is he didn't go full blown Rambo on those Communist puppets his first term in office!!!!
He kept promising to "drain the swamp", and all he did was throw rocks at a hornets nest.

He's made a lot of heavy duty promises he better keep on his second term, and he BETTER hit the ground running with a sharp machette in 2025......otherwise NOBODY is ever going to believe his pretty words ever again.

I was just watching Trump on TV and was getting a little bored with his stream-of-consciousness rally speeches. I am capable of differentiating the wheat from the chaff,
false...
but many people are not able to do so. This may cause them to tune him out and thus be subjected to the one-sided MSM propaganda.
If you were, you would have tuned him out long ago...as everyone else has done who aren’t in the cult.
Since his popularity is being boosted by the "deep state" kangaroo prosecutions, maybe he should keep a lower profile and let his opponents continue to do themselves in. What do you THINK?
he’s more popular in the cult than ever because there is nobody else atop the cult.

Trump will be Trump and remind people why he got his ass kicked in 2020
Yep.
I watched that video like three times and I just couldn't help but feel sorry for the two secret service agents, maybe three. I mean that has got to be the shittyest assignment anyone in the Department of Treasury can get.
They may be the first folks with their jobs begging an assailant to shoot them to get them off the detail.

Forum List

Back