MY Voice Counts.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Does it? It's kind of lame... I can't sing worth a shit, but, I love to sing.
Where does my voice count?
Here?
I someone looking here that can make a difference, or, should we all be writing our congressmen instead?

Maybe it's better to flirt, fuck or jack off?

Thoughts?

All you need is some nice dimension on your voice. Works wonders.

Come upstairs and see my ... equipment. You'll have to say ..... "nice rack"....

hqdefault.jpg

All you need is some nice dimension on your voice. Works wonders.

Come upstairs and see my ... equipment. You'll have to say ..... "nice rack"....

hqdefault.jpg

yeah yeah, you just like to tease..... ;)

Here?
I someone looking here that can make a difference, or, should we all be writing our congressmen instead?

Thoughts?
You would be amazed how much influence you can have all by yourself. I have gotten legislation passed/changed due to my personal efforts.

Most people whine and do nothing, so those who actually get off their asses and go to work on a problem actually made some headway. You'd be surprised.

At the very least, you can donate money to an association which will amplify your voice for you. There's an organization for every point of view out there.

As for having a bad singing voice, just remember what Dirty Harry said. "A man's got to know his limitations." :D

When I sing, children laugh, and then tell me to stop.

As for having a bad singing voice, just remember what Dirty Harry said. "A man's got to know his limitations." :D

yes but I love to sing!!!!! :(
There's always the car. With the windows up.

Hard-tiled bathroom. More reverb.

Better yet, a nice big public restroom. You take a stall, shut the door, nobody knows who it is. They just throw money.

yes but I love to sing!!!!! :(
There's always the car. With the windows up.

Hard-tiled bathroom. More reverb.

Better yet, a nice big public restroom. You take a stall, shut the door, nobody knows who it is. They just throw money.

If I were singing in a public restroom they would more likely be throwing used TP at me.. or running away screaming!

After 6 beers I own the karaoke bar especially in Asia where they love white boys. I don't dare in doing that in S.A. American countries. It's sad that we do not have that much karaoke bar here in U.S. so I sing at home where all windows and doors are closed.

I try to seal my house when I performed at home because I'm afraid my neighbors might discover my talent. LOL.

Everyone's voice counts for something....

Just not sure what it exactly "counts" for here on the USMB (see their heading/logo at the top of the page....)

There are some karaoke bars in Asia that are huge places with seating for several hundred folks, and some feature private suites, like sky boxes, with very interesting young Asian ladies offering their song or other forms of entertainment. Or so I've heard.

Here?

Thoughts?

If our thoughts reach just one other mind, it's all worthwhile. As goes the Jewish saying of saving just one life is like saving the entire world, reaching just one mind with your thoughts is like reaching all of them. We may not notice the effect our thoughts have on those we don't hear from, but I like to think there are many people reading what we write here who never register to give any feedback. And others who did but don't say anything. More still when using search engines and a thread may come up in their results.

Think everything we say matters. It isn't like that John Oliver site 'scream into the void' where eveerything you write is instantly deleted, it persists reaching other minds and hopefully the constructive positive stuff has a positive effect.

Forum List

Back