Zombie Science

They didn't spend enough. What do you think a 1 meter rise in sea level is going to cost?

Explain this

You can see that last spike getting up near the mean. Does that REALLY look like some sort of turn to you? Do you REALLY think the ice is coming back?

mean_anomaly_1953-2012.png

seaiceage_1988-2013.png

Yeah, that ice is ROARIN' BACK!

ps: Note the colors. Note the near disappearance of older ice.

Your picture doesn't answer these questions.

Do you REALLY think your one year represents a turn around? Do you REALLY think all that ice is coming back?

They didn't spend enough. What do you think a 1 meter rise in sea level is going to cost?

They've wasted over 100 billion dollars and for what? What have we received for our hard won cash? I'll tell you what that has bought us...they claim that for the expenditure of a mere 76 trillion dollars we can possibly lower the global temperature by 1 degree in 100 years....maybe.

That's it. For 30 billion dollars or close to it, we had the Manhattan project that ended WWII and gave us nuclear power.

Further, a one degree rise won't have ANY of the effects you claim. None. Hell the global temp could rise 5 degrees and it wouldn't happen.

We KNOW this to be true because it was that much warmer in the Roman Warm Period, and they kept good records and none of the stuff you claim will happen, ever did. Not one damned thing.

A little more to think about. And, before you get excited, remember we're just barely in to 2014. The trace for this year is only visible in the lower left where it almost overlays another line.
Bpiomas_plot_daily_heff.2sst.png

and

BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1.png

Last edited:
Explain this

You can see that last spike getting up near the mean. Does that REALLY look like some sort of turn to you? Do you REALLY think the ice is coming back?

mean_anomaly_1953-2012.png

seaiceage_1988-2013.png

Yeah, that ice is ROARIN' BACK!

ps: Note the colors. Note the near disappearance of older ice.

Your picture doesn't answer these questions.

Do you REALLY think your one year represents a turn around? Do you REALLY think all that ice is coming back?

You guys have been bleating about the end of the Arctic ice cap for decades now. How many more decades do you need?

Geez admiral.

You really ought to apologize for constantly mocking my military service.

So, among the things your study classified as "climate change spending", in 2010:

$245 million on ethanol giveaways
$109 million on grid improvements
$560 million in fossil fuel research
$747 million for nuclear power
$2.2 billion for energy efficiency programs

That is, those estimates cover vast buttloads of stuff that nobody honest would actually classify as "climate change spending". No wonder you rack up those billions so easily.

You guys have been bleating about the end of the Arctic ice cap for decades now.

No we haven't. You're making up crazy stories again. Nobody of any importance has been crazy enough to claim the Arctic ice cap would be gone by now.

Please don't attempt your usual dishonest cherrypicking thing now. You know, where you find someone that no one ever heard of, cite a quote, and pretend it represents all scientists.

Last edited:
You guys have been bleating about the end of the Arctic ice cap for decades now.

No we haven't. You're making up crazy stories again. Nobody of any importance has been crazy enough to claim the Arctic ice cap would be gone by now.

Please don't attempt your usual dishonest cherrypicking thing now. You know, where you find someone that no one ever heard of, cite a quote, and pretend it represents all scientists.

Remember All Those Breathy Predictions About An Ice Free Arctic By 2015? Nevermind... - Forbes

:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu:

the ONLY thing necessary to see at your link was the smiling face of John - I LIE THROUGH EVERY ONE OF MY TEETH -Taylor of Forbes Magazine (ie, Fox News on Paper) and Hermann Goebels Agent of Free Thinking for the Heartland Organization.

And that article failed to show anyone making such predictions. James Taylor of Forbes lied his ass off with that headline, and in the article as well.

But thanks for proving my point, Skook! You are one _serious_ 'tard. You just don't seem to get that your masters always lie, which means that whenever you blindly swallow whatever they feed you, you just end up getting humiliated again.

Last edited:
What is a "scientist" anyway? Just about anyone can be considered a "scientist" from the illegal alien who analyzes the soil to build a better lawn to the trout fisherman who ties a fly simulating an insect. Lazy victims of the union based education system are taught to accept all sorts of crackpot claims if it is prefaced by the word "scientific". The same pop-scientists who ridicule Christians who don't accept the theory of evolution seem to accept the theory of global warming even though their senses tell them that it is freaking freezing when it should be spring. To paraphrase Clinton, "it's the sun stupid". Geological evidence indicates that the earth is far more likely to enter into a catastrophic deep freeze than catastrophic warming and the decadence of the United States ain't the problem.

What is a "scientist" anyway?

scientist: an expert in science, especially one of the physical or natural sciences.

Just about anyone can be considered a "scientist" from the illegal alien who analyzes the soil to build a better lawn to the trout fisherman who ties a fly simulating an insect.

No, they cannot. Neither is being paid to conduct controlled research in search of new and original knowledge. One is taking measurements per his employer's direction, the other is simply a crafty hunter. They both may be expanding their knowledge but so does a rat that learns to avoid an electric shock or navigate a maze to get his food. Is the rat a scientist?

Lazy victims of the union based education system are taught to accept all sorts of crackpot claims if it is prefaced by the word "scientific".

In my experience, people who try to denigrate our educational system are almost invariably found to have done very poorly getting through it. I'm certain lots of folks can be fooled by an unwarranted use of the term "scientific" but the result of having successfully gotten through our educational system will be the ability to accurately judge whether or not that sobriquet is properly applied.

The same pop-scientists who ridicule Christians who don't accept the theory of evolution seem to accept the theory of global warming even though their senses tell them that it is freaking freezing when it should be spring.

Do you reject the Theory of Evolution? That would be par for the course now wouldn't it. The senses of scientists certainly do tell them it's cold when it's cold but I bet that, unlike yours apparently, their minds tell them that's weather, not climate.

To paraphrase Clinton, "it's the sun stupid".

To paraphrase me, "No it's not, stupid". The changes in the sun's irradiance have NOT been sufficient to have caused the warming we've experienced.

Geological evidence indicates that the earth is far more likely to enter into a catastrophic deep freeze than catastrophic warming

This is not a geological issue, it is not taking place on a geological timescale and, given the historical novelty of technological humanity, there exists NO geological evidence applicable to the current situation.

and the decadence of the United States ain't the problem.

No one ever said it was. The cause of this problem has been the fossil fuel consumption of the entire human race. Up till recent times, no one has been at fault because no one knew it would cause this problem. But now we do. Carrying on with business as usual from this point forward is behavior with a fault. That is the problem.

Last edited:

And that article failed to show anyone making such predictions. James Taylor of Forbes lied his ass off with that headline, and in the article as well.

But thanks for proving my point, Skook! You are one _serious_ 'tard. You just don't seem to get that your masters always lie, which means that whenever you blindly swallow whatever they feed you, you just end up getting humiliated again.

Thats right......he lied!!!:up:

Just like this poll.......obviously more lies!!! >>>>

Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

I have never spent a nono-second on this forum trying to change anybodys mind........k00k is k00k.

But I excel at providing the curious the alternative information you never, ever get in the msm.

People need to know that NOBODY is buying the "man-made" line anymore and a vast majority of Americans think the scientists are fucking with the data.

69% Say It?s Likely Scientists Have Falsified Global Warming Research - Rasmussen Reports?

That means I win.......since Ive come on this forum........I win. Daily.:D:beer:

Virtually 100% of the world's climate scientists buy that ""man-made" line" so, when you say no one is buying it, we don't buy YOU or your blatant lies.

Awwww, c'mon admiral. An "ice free arctic" was predicted by 2013...! OOooooooops!

Scientists in the US have presented one of the most dramatic forecasts yet for the disappearance of Arctic sea ice. Their latest modelling studies indicate northern polar waters could be ice-free in summers within just 5-6 years.

Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss.

Summer melting this year reduced the ice cover to 4.13 million sq km, the smallest ever extent in modern times.

Remarkably, this stunning low point was not even incorporated into the model runs of Professor Maslowski and his team, which used data sets from 1979 to 2004 to constrain their future projections.

In the end, it will just melt away quite suddenly
Professor Peter Wadhams

"Our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer is not accounting for the last two minima, in 2005 and 2007," the researcher from the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, explained to the BBC.
"So given that fact, you can argue that may be our projection of 2013 is already too conservative."

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free 'by 2013'

[MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION]

Virtually 100% of the world's climate scientists buy that ""man-made" line" so, when you say no one is buying it, we don't buy YOU or your blatant lies.

You're starting to get shrill there ol abe!:lol::lol: Read the above post and weep.... So, are you going to ask for our forgiveness or are you going to run away?

Awwww, c'mon admiral. An "ice free arctic" was predicted by 2013...! OOooooooops!

Scientists in the US have presented one of the most dramatic forecasts yet for the disappearance of Arctic sea ice. Their latest modelling studies indicate northern polar waters could be ice-free in summers within just 5-6 years.

Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss.

Summer melting this year reduced the ice cover to 4.13 million sq km, the smallest ever extent in modern times.

Remarkably, this stunning low point was not even incorporated into the model runs of Professor Maslowski and his team, which used data sets from 1979 to 2004 to constrain their future projections.

Professor Peter Wadhams

"Our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer is not accounting for the last two minima, in 2005 and 2007," the researcher from the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, explained to the BBC.
"So given that fact, you can argue that may be our projection of 2013 is already too conservative."

Hey westwall ----- you forgot the [MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION] to call the cat... cant wait to see how many lives he has left.........

Professor Peter Wadhams

Hey westwall ----- you forgot the [MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION] to call the cat... cant wait to see how many lives he has left.........

Yeah, I did! Thanks for the assist!

Now, where did you say climate scientists get their paychecks again?

Oh, yeah! :idea: Conservative foundations that were expropriated by lock-steppin' Gore liberals! :deal:

What was I thinkin'!!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back