Marijuana causes global warming

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Apparently, growing marijuana inside, and it is being grown inside in massive quantities, uses such massive amounts of electricity--that it is contributing to global warming (now known as climate change because it has been so cold lately).

And, the water that has to be diverted for growing California's outside marijuana crop is also massive. It seems the marijuana growers use up a lot of the water left after the Smelt gets the first share, and the marijuana water is diverted from the water that the folks who grows food need.

Their principal crop in California is Hypocrisy, so I guess it doesn't matter.

When i was there i was told "We have a green grid".

I dunno what that has to do with energy conservation.

A lot of indoor growers also use CO2 generators. Isn't that ironic?

Awesome find....i can wait for the dopeheads to clash with the global warming commies.

seriuosly didnt al gore say we had 10 year window, we have 2 years left. So 2 years and we can end this. Thqnk god, were either safe or not....we can just let it rip

Yeah, just think of all the plastic that's in Mountain Dew bottles and Cheetos bags.

Yeah, just think of all the plastic that's in Mountain Dew bottles and Cheetos bags.

ironic it was the global warming nuts that got us to use platic bags, instead of paper ones.....jesus these people always find a fucking problem when there isnt one.

ironic it was the global warming nuts that got us to use platic bags, instead of paper ones.....jesus these people always find a fucking problem when there isnt one.

I think it was the tree-huggers who advocated for plastic and they are still right.

I think it was the tree-huggers who advocated for plastic and they are still right.
arent tree huggets proponents of global warming? Its the same people.

If true, this reminds me of my vegans friends posting warnings on FB about the carbon footprint of a hamburger.

Yet, unless their veggies, bread, olive oil, frozen veggies, etc are grown in their backyard and not trucked across the country without pesticides, a head of broccoli will produce a lot of Co2 as well.

Awesome find....i can wait for the dopeheads to clash with the global warming commies.

seriuosly didnt al gore say we had 10 year window, we have 2 years left. So 2 years and we can end this. Thqnk god, were either safe or not....we can just let it rip

The sheep have been bleating about "tipping points" for decades. We've passed every one and the world is the same now as it was when they first started their whining.

The sheep have been bleating about "tipping points" for decades. We've passed every one and the world is the same now as it was when they first started their whining.

true but this one was in a movie so hyped it got an oscar.....not an obscure academic paper or news article. They own this one, its all them.....we should all have a 10th anniversery party

Liberals expelling huge quantities of hot air in their speeches about the dangers of global warming, cause global warming.

After they charter huge jets expelling tons of CO2 to get there.

Apparently, growing marijuana inside, and it is being grown inside in massive quantities, uses such massive amounts of electricity--that it is contributing to global warming (now known as climate change because it has been so cold lately).

And, the water that has to be diverted for growing California's outside marijuana crop is also massive. It seems the marijuana growers use up a lot of the water left after the Smelt gets the first share, and the marijuana water is diverted from the water that the folks who grows food need.

Golf courses and car washes are the largest users or fresh water.....screw the game sticks and balls, let's get high....

Liberals expelling huge quantities of hot air in their speeches about the dangers of global warming, cause global warming.

After they charter huge jets expelling tons of CO2 to get there.

While repubs walk and and never speak.....

Golf courses and car washes are the largest users or fresh water.....screw the game sticks and balls, let's get high....

You forgot hot tubs and koi ponds.

Well, they are still tree-huggers, anyway. :cuckoo:

I have 43 acres of trees and I live them all....and the ones with knot holes I love the most.....

Of course smoking/burning marijuana releases carbon dioxide into the atmostphere.

Fight global warming....don't smoke prof.

Forum List

Back