Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics

GG gets easily triggered. Did you see him pee his pants while he was defending homosexuality the other day? It was a scream.

BlakPac on Twitter
View attachment 279240

Wow. I'm impressed. That makes at least a dozen different pictures of black folks, with 8 to 12 black folks in each picture. That should bring his total black support up to 100 or better. Of course some of the people are in more than one of the pictures, but we won't let that count against him.
Are you saying blacks not in the picture aren’t free to think for them selves?

I never said anything like that. I'm not the one showing pictures of a handful of black folk as proof Trump has widespread black support.

Jittss617 maybe the dumbest trumpanzee on this Message Board. Anyone who has read his work here, surely agrees I'm not using Dumbest as a pejorative, he really is intellectually challenged.

He is also hands down the most dishonest. On multiple occasions he has changed his post after getting called out on them
Huh

Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks And Hispanics.
Zogby Poll Has Trump Gaining Support Among Blacks and Hispanics.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.

Zogby? Are you that desperate to find good poll numbers for Trump? According to the exit polls in Michigan in 2018, Republicans got 19% of the black vote but Democrats won easily because they got over 60% of the votes of suburban women.

“Race also played a factor in Trump’s job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

ME: As I have said before, if Trump wins good numbers of Hispanics and 20% of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be toast! Now you know why the Left is throwing the race card.

And why wouldn't he? He's doing a GREAT job. That and look at the spectacle of Demonicrats.

Are you saying blacks not in the picture aren’t free to think for them selves?

I never said anything like that. I'm not the one showing pictures of a handful of black folk as proof Trump has widespread black support.

Jittss617 maybe the dumbest trumpanzee on this Message Board. Anyone who has read his work here, surely agrees I'm not using Dumbest as a pejorative, he really is intellectually challenged.

And you are the ad hominem King Congratulations

Denial keeps you going. Sad.

I use facts, current events and what I see in real life. You use name calling lol you are loser

I use facts, and what I read is what I report on, and in your case a very limited intellect, a terrible liar (no credibility) and someone (else, a shoutout to Terri4) desperate for attention.

And I never said a thing about "widespread" support you moron. Just as with the wall issue, you never bother to read threads and see what has already been said.

First of all, this thread says support is GROWING, not "widespread."
Second, our goal is peeling off at least 20% of African Americans. It has been posted in this forum a million times that the 20% number spells doom for the Dems. That is a calculation from nay different sources.

Read the fucking threads if your going to post in them

If you think the few people depicted in those pictures are 20% of the black population, even though some of those people appear in multiple pictures, you are mentally challenged.

What the dems offer is hopelessness and third world shit , any dumb shit who votes dem has his head up his ass.
View attachment 279241 View attachment 279242
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but the 2,500 counties that Trump won are responsible for 36% of our economic activity. Clinton`s 500 counties account for 64%. Do any of you slobbering goobers actually have jobs. I don`t mean cooking meth and growing weed I mean real jobs.
Another Clinton-Trump divide: High-output America vs low-output America

Clinton lost ,you backed a loser,get over it ,wake up and back a winner.
d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

Well black people voted Democrat in 2016 by 81 points. (89 to 8)
Black people voted Democrat in 2018 by 81 points. (90 to 9)
Trump may win, but he's not going to get 20% of the black vote. That's just wishful thinking.

You just said they voted Dem by 81. That leaves 19. Why is 20 wishful thinking

Well black people voted Democrat in 2016 by 81 points. (89 to 8)
Black people voted Democrat in 2018 by 81 points. (90 to 9)
Trump may win, but he's not going to get 20% of the black vote. That's just wishful thinking.

You just said they voted Dem by 81. That leaves 19. Why is 20 wishful thinking

They won by 81 points. 89 - 8 = 81. So, no, that does not leave 19.

20 is wishful thinking because it's vastly different from historical trends , it hasn't happened any time recently, and the only reason we're talking about it is simply because you want it to happen.

G7354MRLOQYTXNHB7VBAIMEYLQ.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resi...aws.com/public/G7354MRLOQYTXNHB7VBAIMEYLQ.png

......20 is wishful thinking because it's vastly different from historical trends.......

The depends on what you mean by historic. There was a time when ALL blacks voted Republican. Fifteen black men founded the Republican Party of Texas. How many people here know that.

Right now, blacks are slowly but surely moving towards Trump. 20% is a goal. Sure, we might not get there this election, but when we do it will be awesome.

As for "wishful thinking," I remember every media expert saying it was impossible for Trump to ever be president.

......20 is wishful thinking because it's vastly different from historical trends.......

The depends on what you mean by historic. There was a time when ALL blacks voted Republican. Fifteen black men founded the Republican Party of Texas. How many people here know that.

Right now, blacks are slowly but surely moving towards Trump. 20% is a goal. Sure, we might not get there this election, but when we do it will be awesome.

As for "wishful thinking," I remember every media expert saying it was impossible for Trump to ever be president.

When I'm talking about historic trends, I'm referring to the last 20-30 years worth of data. Republicans haven't come close to that 20% mark, and it's just wishful thinking to believe they will do it this year.

Here are the percentages of black voters that have voted for the Republican candidate in the last several elections:

1980: 14%
1984: 9%
1988: 11%
1992: 10%
1996: 12%
2000: 9%
2004: 11%
2008: 4%
2012: 6%
2016: 8%
2018: 9%

"Right now, blacks are slowly but surely moving towards Trump."

No, they aren't.

When I'm talking about historic trends, I'm referring to the last 20-30 years worth of data

I know. I just wanted to note history.

Republicans haven't come close to that 20% mark

I know that too.

and it's just wishful thinking to believe they will do it this year.

ONCE AGAIN: All polling says it is trending in that direction. Its is a good goal to have.

We are talking past each other. What I said is true. I am done with this sidebar.

When I'm talking about historic trends, I'm referring to the last 20-30 years worth of data

I know. I just wanted to note history.

Republicans haven't come close to that 20% mark

I know that too.

and it's just wishful thinking to believe they will do it this year.

ONCE AGAIN: All polling says it is trending in that direction. Its is a good goal to have.

We are talking past each other. What I said is true. I am done with this sidebar.

At the end of the day, they'll hit approximately 10% like they do all the time.

Lmao!!!!

Every few weeks somebody posts a poll like this.

It isn't real.

Neither is #walkaway or any of that other crap. Our minority populations are not composed of morons.
Brought to you by CreepyToes....paid ABNORMAL troll....ROTFLMFAO!
That all ya got? Can't respond to the content of the post? You're a fuckin' dumbass.

And you calling anyone else "abnormal" is irony in the highest degree.

Hey, it's way the hell better than your "hillary in a landslide" fantasy.

How'd that work out for you?

Forum List

Back