Hello Dearborn This is Beta calling

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The population of Dearborn has enough 'weapons of war' and ammo hidden away they could hold off the US military for six months.
Go out to the rural areas of Dearborn and notice all the little sets of colored ribbons all color coded, in the trees.
I'd LOVE to see a Beta administration attempt to go door to door attempting to confiscate tens of thousands of 'weapons of war'. Those sand monkeys sure do love their deer hunting.

The population of Dearborn has enough 'weapons of war' and ammo hidden away they could hold off the US military for six months.
Go out to the rural areas of Dearborn and notice all the little sets of colored ribbons all color coded, in the trees.
I'd LOVE to see a Beta administration attempt to go door to door attempting to confiscate tens of thousands of 'weapons of war'. Those sand monkeys sure do love their deer hunting.
They could go into Dearborn and take it out in about a month, if they wanted to.....but then alot of people would die in the process. They would just have to hope that the law-abiding folks don't end up organizing into militias or carrying out terrorist attacks.

They could go into Dearborn and take it out in about a month, if they wanted to.....but then alot of people would die in the process. They would just have to hope that the law-abiding folks don't end up organizing into militias or carrying out terrorist attacks.
If the US military would take a month and end up killing thousands of people that is describing a extremely serious scenario with muslim radicals living in Dearborn.

If the US military would take a month and end up killing thousands of people that is describing a extremely serious scenario with muslim radicals living in Dearborn.
That's simple.......
Deport them now and then all they'll have to worry about is White Terrorists.

I grew up in Livonia and Dearborn was always considered kinda ritzy......the mayor's name was Orville Hubbard and he made sure blacks steered clear of Dearborn. Now it's called "little Baghdad" with mosque calls for prayer and "no go" zones for the city cops. Seems like Michigan weather would be too cold for a-rabs but they've adapted.

I grew up in Livonia and Dearborn was always considered kinda ritzy......the mayor's name was Orville Hubbard and he made sure blacks steered clear of Dearborn. Now it's called "little Baghdad" with mosque calls for prayer and "no go" zones for the city cops. Seems like Michigan weather would be too cold for a-rabs but they've adapted.
Humans can adapt.
Religions can't.

Humans can adapt.
Religions can't.

They're no threat to anybody.....they moved into dilapidated store fronts and created a new tax-base in a city pretty much abandoned after the '67 riot. They are proud and fierce about their religion but their kids are also big time sports fans and becoming ordinary Americans like anybody else.

Forum List

Back