Zo on why Republicans are accused of not helping blacks

How can ordinary Black people stand the plantation mentality spewed by the poverty pimps and their overseers? Here we are in the 21st century and liberal sob sisters are still whining about how big government should help people who have darker skin than other people. Racist democrats actually get away with claiming that Black people will be adversely impacted by a law that requires a photo I.D. to vote.

How can ordinary Black people stand the plantation mentality spewed by the poverty pimps and their overseers? Here we are in the 21st century and liberal sob sisters are still whining about how big government should help people who have darker skin than other people. Racist democrats actually get away with claiming that Black people will be adversely impacted by a law that requires a photo I.D. to vote.
*CULTURE*...*CULTURE*...They've been sold a raw bill of goods that they cling to...but yet it gets WORSE for their culture. THEY have NOT been taught real history...the RACE PIMPS have their attention...and reality escapes them as their culture dies around them....

Did it ever cross your mind that "ordinary Black people" don't subscribe to the alleged "plantation mentality" you think you are referring to? What is a so-called "poverty pimp"? Who are their alleged "overseers"? What are you specifically referring to regarding "big government should help people with darker skin"? What programs are you specifically referring to?

All one has to do is look at what I put in bold to see what you think about "the Blacks". :lol:
Are democrats racist because they have more elected Black Congress people and other office holders than the "non-racist" republicans do? Thanks for the laugh!

Republicans were congratulating themselves for throwing four millions American children, veterans with disabilities and seniors off food stamps while after passing along billions in farm subsidies. Millions going to those very house members who own their own farms.

They don't need to help blacks. They are much too busy helping themselves.

First you mention children:

Since Roe v. Wade, over 54 million children were slaughtered in the womb. Where is your outrage about that? Oh nevermind. You're just worried that they won't get food stamps if they are born.

Of course they don't care about the unborn. People on food stamps vote. the unborn don't.

Then you speak of veterans:

Funny, how many has Obama put back to work? How many of the disabled vets are falling through the safety net he promised to fix?

And then you speak of seniors:

How many of them will lose their doctor and insurance plan if Obamacare is implemented? Yeah, didn't think about that, did you?

And then lastly, you mention race:

Blacks have the highest unemployment rate than any other demographic in the nation. They are told to use their skin color as a cudgel. They are told they cannot make it in the real world without government assistance. It's funny you think you care about black people, when the KKK is a product of your own party's racism and ignorance in the past. You gleefully ignore that fact. The black man doesn't need help from the government, he needs to learn how to help himself!

My reponse in red above.

Ok so at 2:20 he says (and I'm serious)

Blacks ask repubs why they don't come to black neighborhoods. Then he says "Why should they, I thought Democrats were doing such a great job?"

What? So is he defending ignoring the black community? And the reason for ignoring them is because he thinks that the dems have it under control so why bother?

The twist is he DOESNT think dems have it under control AND STILL defends Repubs ignoring the black community.

I guess the whole gist of the video was lost on you. What he was saying is why would Republican have to visit the black community if everything in the black community was going so well? Why even bring it up do black really need to meet Republicans?

He has reading AND listening comprehension problems. I guess that explains why he's a democrat. Sort of a "form follows function" thing I guess.

*CULTURE*...*CULTURE*...They've been sold a raw bill of goods that they cling to...but yet it gets WORSE for their culture. THEY have NOT been taught real history...the RACE PIMPS have their attention...and reality escapes them as their culture dies around them....

What *CULTURE* are you referring to, American *CULTURE*?

you are making a statement that the rank and file Republicans HATE blacks and Hispanics....im saying if that was true then how come all these Republicans in S.Cal live amongst all these Brown people and have for decades and have even married them.....if what you said was true what i said would not be true....but what i said is a reality.....

Good point, if only he said ALL repubs you'd be spot on

i did ask him.....did you see his answer?.....

Heres a debate rule I like to go on: When people are talking about a subject you can assume that when they make a statement they don't mean 100% of those people 100% of the time.

To say "Not all" is really a waste of time

Zo was telling the Republicans not to help the Democrats. Blacks are free to seek out Republicans and listen to their message.

People that think Republicans need to make a special effort to reach out to them are not doing themselves any favors. They are in fact making themselves look weak and helpless.

Politicians win when more people than not relate and agree with the message he puts out. I guess you want that message to be sugar-coated or flat out made up to appease people just to get their votes which is pretty much what Obama did and so many of you fell for it. I want a politician to be honest and straight forward in his vision and one that has the integrity to live up to his words.

I have a problem with any group seeking special treatment or attention but this topic focuses on blacks therefore I stayed on topic. Special treatment contradicts equality. Blacks seem to want to be equal but different.

If I was a black man I would be offended if anyone thought I needed to be catered to just because of my skin color.

Well I got to go kill some dove this weekend. I'm out of here.

Nice debate and hope it can be continued at a later date.

Coalition Support - GOP

Unete - GOP

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

Here is where they will object to the existence of these groups. But only the groups for minorities because they ARENT racist. The GOP group for Jews is HANDS OFF. SPECIAL TREATMENT AND CATERING TO THEM IS ENCOURAGED!!

But blacks should be offended at the same..:lol:

Blacks ask repubs why they don't come to black neighborhoods. Then he says "Why should they, I thought Democrats were doing such a great job?"

What? So is he defending ignoring the black community? And the reason for ignoring them is because he thinks that the dems have it under control so why bother?

The twist is he DOESNT think dems have it under control AND STILL defends Repubs ignoring the black community.

You are a liar, that is not what zo said.

:lol::lol::lol:

Here is where they will object to the existence of these groups. But only the groups for minorities because they ARENT racist. The GOP group for Jews is HANDS OFF. SPECIAL TREATMENT AND CATERING TO THEM IS ENCOURAGED!!

But blacks should be offended at the same..:lol:

The only problem I have with blacks is that 95% vote democrat. It doesn't speak well for any group that has so many are sniveling cry baby democrats.

You are a liar, that is not what zo said.

Thanks for setting the record straight :doubt:

:lol: This is called having no offense. Yelling Liar is the defense but ask him "how?" and he'll most likely just retreat

Forum List

Back