Zo on why Republicans are accused of not helping blacks

The GOP's rank & file has a deep hostility to blacks & hispanics, and blacks & hispanics know it. The very presence of blacks & hispanics in the country sends the GOP's rank & file members into panic and rage. The irrational racism of the GOP rank & file, and their profound anxiety about the huge demographic changes taking place, is the root cause of the Tea Party and gun nuttery.

What evidence do you have?

Please use credible links.

This is a silly anonymous message board, not some doctoral program of some college. I don't have to provide you with a thing.

The evidence is in the preferred policies of the modern GOP, and local, state and federal levels. The assaults on voting, the assaults on Hispanics, the assaults on education budgets, the assaults on the food stamp program, the assaults on health care.

you mean no Democratic Gov has cut these things with their budgets?....

The GOP's rank & file has a deep hostility to blacks & hispanics, and blacks & hispanics know it. The very presence of blacks & hispanics in the country sends the GOP's rank & file members into panic and rage. The irrational racism of the GOP rank & file, and their profound anxiety about the huge demographic changes taking place, is the root cause of the Tea Party and gun nuttery.

The GOP's rank & file has a deep hostility to blacks & hispanics,

if you are including Moderate and Liberal Republicans as part of this Rank and File.....then i say you are full of shit on this.....

Moderate and Liberal Republican numbers are too small to be influential.

I see that you think that the blacks are stupid people that need to be singled out by the Republican party. Republicans have and do speak on a regular basis. Nothing is preventing blacks from listening.

But it's as I said, I think most blacks want to know what's in it for them, what do they get out of it? The Republicans tell them time after time what's in it for them which is the dignity of standing on their own two feet and becoming productive members of society. But that's not what most blacks want, they want something without having to put in any
effort. IMHO

No this is politics. If you want someones vote, you ask for it. ONLY with the black community are you defending staying away from it. Repubs don't say that about ANY OTHER group. What makes blacks different than everyone else? And how does that make the repubs look to the group they ignore?

standing on their own two feet and becoming productive members of society. But that's not what most blacks want, they want something without having to put in any effort.

Seriously? Change the word from blacks to women: Do you think women would see this opinion that's widely held in repub circles as being positive or negative?

Why single out blacks like they are the only group that SHOULDNT be talked to, SHOULDNT be helped, AND DONT want to "stand on their own two feet"? Then you'll cry if I call that opinion racist

No you don't ask for their vote, you earn their vote. Republicans do not ignore black, blacks for the most part ignore Republicans and that's due in part by the brainwashing from the Democrats.

Ok if they don't ignore blacks then what was Zo talking about? He gave a number of reasons why its a good thing that Repubs do, now you're telling me they don't, but they do, but not really or something?

You can insert any group you want. If the shoe fits it fits and I don't care if they see the truth as a negative or a positive. I think that's the problem with politicians is that they tell you what they think you want to hear instead of being honest.

But politicians do. So if we are talking about politics then Repubs do care how they are viewed by different groups. I understand YOU personally don't, but politicians have to, that's how they win. And to give excuses why you don't play politics with only ONE SEGMENT of the voting populace shows arrogance....Or something but it isn't a virtue

The Republicans don't single out anyone. Their message is there for all to hear.

You call it racist, you can it whatever you wish. My opinion comes from years of observation.

You just did several times

Blacks want to know "what can you do for me"

I think most blacks want to know what's in it for them, what do they get out of it? The Republicans tell them time after time what's in it for them which is the dignity of standing on their own two feet and becoming productive members of society. But that's not what most blacks want, they want something without having to put in any effort. IMHO

You singled out blacks as wanting something when its a fact that every group wants to know WHY a politician deserves their vote and WHAT they are going to do about the things that are important to them. For some odd reason you only have a problem with blacks doing it and no one else.

I don't think you understand politics or the term "singled out" and what it means

”These Negroes, they‘re getting pretty uppity these days and that‘s a problem for us since they‘ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we‘ve got to do something about this, we‘ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

~Lyndon B. Johnson (Democrat)

No you don't ask for their vote, you earn their vote. Republicans do not ignore black, blacks for the most part ignore Republicans and that's due in part by the brainwashing from the Democrats.

Ok if they don't ignore blacks then what was Zo talking about? He gave a number of reasons why its a good thing that Repubs do, now you're telling me they don't, but they do, but not really or something?

But politicians do. So if we are talking about politics then Repubs do care how they are viewed by different groups. I understand YOU personally don't, but politicians have to, that's how they win. And to give excuses why you don't play politics with only ONE SEGMENT of the voting populace shows arrogance....Or something but it isn't a virtue

I think most blacks want to know what's in it for them, what do they get out of it? The Republicans tell them time after time what's in it for them which is the dignity of standing on their own two feet and becoming productive members of society. But that's not what most blacks want, they want something without having to put in any effort. IMHO

You singled out blacks as wanting something when its a fact that every group wants to know WHY a politician deserves their vote and WHAT they are going to do about the things that are important to them. For some odd reason you only have a problem with blacks doing it and no one else.

I don't think you understand politics or the term "singled out" and what it means

Zo was telling the Republicans not to help the Democrats. Blacks are free to seek out Republicans and listen to their message.

People that think Republicans need to make a special effort to reach out to them are not doing themselves any favors. They are in fact making themselves look weak and helpless.

Politicians win when more people than not relate and agree with the message he puts out. I guess you want that message to be sugar-coated or flat out made up to appease people just to get their votes which is pretty much what Obama did and so many of you fell for it. I want a politician to be honest and straight forward in his vision and one that has the integrity to live up to his words.

I have a problem with any group seeking special treatment or attention but this topic focuses on blacks therefore I stayed on topic. Special treatment contradicts equality. Blacks seem to want to be equal but different.

If I was a black man I would be offended if anyone thought I needed to be catered to just because of my skin color.

Well I got to go kill some dove this weekend. I'm out of here.

Nice debate and hope it can be continued at a later date.

Zo was telling the Republicans not to help the Democrats. Blacks are free to seek out Republicans and listen to their message.

We all know that but as you pointed out and APPROVED, Repubs aren't there (in black areas) to be heard in the first place and our ENCOURAGED to not go because that's a good thing..or something.

People that think Republicans need to make a special effort to reach out to them are not doing themselves any favors. They are in fact making themselves look weak and helpless.

So every group is wrong for wanting POLs to represent them? Uh...ok. The entire world is wrong is an interesting defense

Politicians win when more people than not relate and agree with the message he puts out. I guess you want that message to be sugar-coated or flat out made up to appease people just to get their votes which is pretty much what Obama did and so many of you fell for it. I want a politician to be honest and straight forward in his vision and one that has the integrity to live up to his words.

Me too, but when you encourage repubs from going to certain areas its kind of hard to hear their message when they aren't there. Or maybe that's just me, maybe you can hear things that aren't around or something

I have a problem with any group seeking special treatment or attention but this topic focuses on blacks therefore I stayed on topic. Special treatment contradicts equality. Blacks seem to want to be equal but different.

I know, you have a problem with every group you have just declined to identify any of them except blacks. Riiiiiiight. Where is your rant against Single Mothers?

If I was a black man I would be offended if anyone thought I needed to be catered to just because of my skin color.

See? Why not single mothers? Hispanics? Jews? MADD? Gays? ....Just blacks right?

:mad:

The pandering to any minority is just sickening. All it does is send the message that minorities are inferior and just can't pull themselves up by their bootstraps without Whites to show them how. All it needs is a condescending pat on the head to go with it.

The pandering to any minority is just sickening. All it does is send the message that minorities are inferior and just can't pull themselves up by their bootstraps without Whites to show them how. All it needs is a condescending pat on the head to go with it.

Just minorties tho right? Because there is no racism in that comment.

Pandering to white soldiers, white women, white business people is a-ok because....uh....because its not racist

It's racist to say pandering to minorities is bad and condescending. :doubt:

In 1860, what would you rather be, white and poor or black and a slave? Or for that matter white and a slave. I choose freedom.

Last edited:

if you are including Moderate and Liberal Republicans as part of this Rank and File.....then i say you are full of shit on this.....

you are making a statement that the rank and file Republicans HATE blacks and Hispanics....im saying if that was true then how come all these Republicans in S.Cal live amongst all these Brown people and have for decades and have even married them.....if what you said was true what i said would not be true....but what i said is a reality.....

you are making a statement that the rank and file Republicans HATE blacks and Hispanics....im saying if that was true then how come all these Republicans in S.Cal live amongst all these Brown people and have for decades and have even married them.....if what you said was true what i said would not be true....but what i said is a reality.....

Good point, if only he said ALL repubs you'd be spot on

The GOP rank & file detests having to share public spaces with blacks. The are still as mad as ever over the civil rights laws that scrapped Jim Crow, and other laws allowing blacks to enter any business open to the public, without exception. They hate having blacks in their neighborhoods, cities and towns, states and the country.

The same hatefulness is now being targeted on Hispanics too. As their population grows and moves out of their traditional areas of S Florida, Texas and the Southwest, GOP members become more and more angry as their ethnic anxiety reaches fever pitch.

But its too late for conservatives. The demographics spell doom for you. Less than half of newborns are white. Young people today just don't have the conservative values, and America will be better off once they take over.

Good point, if only he said ALL repubs you'd be spot on

i did ask him.....did you see his answer?.....

The GOP rank & file detests having to share public spaces with blacks. The are still as mad as ever over the civil rights laws that scrapped Jim Crow, and other laws allowing blacks to enter any business open to the public, without exception. They hate having blacks in their neighborhoods, cities and towns, states and the country.

The same hatefulness is now being targeted on Hispanics too. As their population grows and moves out of their traditional areas of S Florida, Texas and the Southwest, GOP members become more and more angry as their ethnic anxiety reaches fever pitch.

But its too late for conservatives. The demographics spell doom for you. Less than half of newborns are white. Young people today just don't have the conservative values, and America will be better off once they take over.
so you are not going to address what i said?.....you are just going to repeat what someone like Dean told you?.....and CC...if you are reading this.....does this not look like he is throwing a tent over ALL Republicans?.....sure looks like it to me.....

Some village is missing their idiot......

Some village is missing their idiot......

Indeed an idiot that can't speak for himself let alone others. Bet he doesn't know that Jim Crow was a Democrat initiative. No, I bet all he knows is the BS that he has been fed. Rather sad really.

so you are not going to address what i said?.....you are just going to repeat what someone like Dean told you?.....and CC...if you are reading this.....does this not look like he is throwing a tent over ALL Republicans?.....sure looks like it to me.....

Are you sure this is a he? Maybe truthmatters has returned.

Coalition Support - GOP

Unete - GOP

LOL

Forum List

Back