Zionist Historical Idiocy

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Sundowner47, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Sundowner47

Sundowner47 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    LIPUSH:

If there is anyone who still believes that a "Palestinian" nation ever existed before the end of the British mandate and the founding of the state of Israel, would they please be kind enough to answer when was it founded and by whom? What was its name in Arabic (not in Latin-English)? What was its form of government? What were its borders? Name one top "Palestinian" leader before Arafat? Which country ever recognized its existence and when? In which library or museum can we find any of its literature, coins, or historical artifacts? The answer to all these questions is "nil". As stated by Zahir Muhsein: "The 'Palestinian' people does not exist."

sundowner47:

Lipush, although I cannot fault you for your historical lack of education---after all, you are an brain-infected Zionist----I can certainly site your impulsive stupidity: Palestine was correctly identified as a colonial protectorate under the Ottoman and subsequent British administrations...this status made its population no less Arabic, and their land tenure no less valid....but if you'd care to employ nation/state semantics, the ancient Israel that fell apart in the late seventh century did not meet this criteria either, so following your own judgement criteria there never was a nation called Israel....LOL

2. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Is it a medical hash commercial?

3. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,555
    Blah blah blah. It was run by Ottomans for 600 years and then the British controlled it. It was not Arab land, the Arabs never considered themselves Palestinians until the 1960's, period end of story.

4. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,923
    Not only that, Palestine continued to exist after the end of the mandate and retained its international borders.

5. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,555
    Camel dung hash.

6. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Palestine was never a state. It was an open territory, surely you can make the difference between these two things.

The nation of Israel was parted in older days, but that doesn't mean that there was no nation called Israel.

However, what was the history of the so called "Palestinian people" in, let's say....the 18 century? where they called the "Palestinian people"? What was their common history?

Surely you can point THAT out.

7. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    How can "Palestine" have borders if it was never a state?

8. toastman

toastman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,961
    Palestine was NEVER A STATE. What;s so hard to understand about this

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,923
    After the end of the Mandate. After resolution 181. After the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine. And after the end of the 1948 war.

Palestine was still there and still had the same international borders that it had since 1922.

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,051
    "Borders" between countries are by agreement They have changed drastically thruout history My ancestors in europe come from a very large land---THE AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE I am not sure in which of the now existing "countries" my great grand parents were born. Islamo nazis obsess about "the borders" of Israel because it was the islamo nazis themselves that created an in their version of history and reality, the concept that Israel does not exist so in the maps of the meccan pigs-----there is simply no Israel and, of course, no borders. As to land "owenership" I actually learned the term "muslim land" about 50 years ago. long before the filth of islamo nazism hit the USA. I learned it from another child----the son of a Pakistani diplomat. Over time I learned more and more precisely what it means. "MUSLIM LAND" over which muslims have ruled by conquest at any time in history......or even, failing to actaully conquor----they managed to murder, rape and pillage.
    A good example is the BABRI mosque in Ayodhiya India Less than 1000 years ago a pig named Barbur invaded a city holy to Hindus for thousands of years and pillaged raped and murdered and built a large mosque ON TOP of the hindu temple he razed. By that act ---according to sunni and tinny------the land on which he pillaged and raped and became "MUSLIM LAND" forever. I have even been told that anytime a mosque is built----that land upon which the building stands is considered "muslim land" forever. There are still the ruins of churches and temples in saudi arabia-------but keep in mind----the pig was born there so the only people who have rights in that land are muslims