Zionist Historical Idiocy

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
LIPUSH:

If there is anyone who still believes that a "Palestinian" nation ever existed before the end of the British mandate and the founding of the state of Israel, would they please be kind enough to answer when was it founded and by whom? What was its name in Arabic (not in Latin-English)? What was its form of government? What were its borders? Name one top "Palestinian" leader before Arafat? Which country ever recognized its existence and when? In which library or museum can we find any of its literature, coins, or historical artifacts? The answer to all these questions is "nil". As stated by Zahir Muhsein: "The 'Palestinian' people does not exist."

sundowner47:

Lipush, although I cannot fault you for your historical lack of education---after all, you are an brain-infected Zionist----I can certainly site your impulsive stupidity: Palestine was correctly identified as a colonial protectorate under the Ottoman and subsequent British administrations...this status made its population no less Arabic, and their land tenure no less valid....but if you'd care to employ nation/state semantics, the ancient Israel that fell apart in the late seventh century did not meet this criteria either, so following your own judgement criteria there never was a nation called Israel....LOL

LIPUSH:

If there is anyone who still believes that a "Palestinian" nation ever existed before the end of the British mandate and the founding of the state of Israel, would they please be kind enough to answer when was it founded and by whom? What was its name in Arabic (not in Latin-English)? What was its form of government? What were its borders? Name one top "Palestinian" leader before Arafat? Which country ever recognized its existence and when? In which library or museum can we find any of its literature, coins, or historical artifacts? The answer to all these questions is "nil". As stated by Zahir Muhsein: "The 'Palestinian' people does not exist."

sundowner47:

Lipush, although I cannot fault you for your historical lack of education---after all, you are an brain-infected Zionist----I can certainly site your impulsive stupidity: Palestine was correctly identified as a colonial protectorate under the Ottoman and subsequent British administrations...this status made its population no less Arabic, and their land tenure no less valid....but if you'd care to employ nation/state semantics, the ancient Israel that fell apart in the late seventh century did not meet this criteria either, so following your own judgement criteria there never was a nation called Israel....LOL
Blah blah blah. It was run by Ottomans for 600 years and then the British controlled it. It was not Arab land, the Arabs never considered themselves Palestinians until the 1960's, period end of story.

LIPUSH:

sundowner47:

Not only that, Palestine continued to exist after the end of the mandate and retained its international borders.

LIPUSH:

sundowner47:

Palestine was never a state. It was an open territory, surely you can make the difference between these two things.

The nation of Israel was parted in older days, but that doesn't mean that there was no nation called Israel.

However, what was the history of the so called "Palestinian people" in, let's say....the 18 century? where they called the "Palestinian people"? What was their common history?

Surely you can point THAT out.

LIPUSH:

sundowner47:

Not only that, Palestine continued to exist after the end of the mandate and retained its international borders.

How can "Palestine" have borders if it was never a state?

LIPUSH:

sundowner47:

After the end of the Mandate. After resolution 181. After the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine. And after the end of the 1948 war.

Responding to the Security Council resolution of 16 November 1948,(2) calling upon them, as a further provisional measure under Article 40 of the Charter of the United Nations and in order to facilitate the transition from the present truce to permanent peace in Palestine, to negotiate an armistice;

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

Palestine was still there and still had the same international borders that it had since 1922.

"Borders" between countries are by agreement They have changed drastically thruout history My ancestors in europe come from a very large land---THE AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE I am not sure in which of the now existing "countries" my great grand parents were born. Islamo nazis obsess about "the borders" of Israel because it was the islamo nazis themselves that created an in their version of history and reality, the concept that Israel does not exist so in the maps of the meccan pigs-----there is simply no Israel and, of course, no borders. As to land "owenership" I actually learned the term "muslim land" about 50 years ago. long before the filth of islamo nazism hit the USA. I learned it from another child----the son of a Pakistani diplomat. Over time I learned more and more precisely what it means. "MUSLIM LAND" over which muslims have ruled by conquest at any time in history......or even, failing to actaully conquor----they managed to murder, rape and pillage.
A good example is the BABRI mosque in Ayodhiya India Less than 1000 years ago a pig named Barbur invaded a city holy to Hindus for thousands of years and pillaged raped and murdered and built a large mosque ON TOP of the hindu temple he razed. By that act ---according to sunni and tinny------the land on which he pillaged and raped and became "MUSLIM LAND" forever. I have even been told that anytime a mosque is built----that land upon which the building stands is considered "muslim land" forever. There are still the ruins of churches and temples in saudi arabia-------but keep in mind----the pig was born there so the only people who have rights in that land are muslims

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine. Palestine was still there and still had the same international borders that it had since 1922.
So, who was that shakh, sheikh, affandi, sultan, ayatullah, president, prime-minister of that "palestine" to have "international borders"?

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine. Palestine was still there and still had the same international borders that it had since 1922.
So, who was that shakh, sheikh, affandi, sultan, ayatullah, president, prime-minister of that "palestine" to have "international borders"?

ANTARCTICA has borders and is THEREFORE -----muslim land

North America has borders yet has never been a state, just like "Palestine" which, at the current rate of progress, will never be a state:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

LIPUSH:

sundowner47:

"the ancient Israel that fell apart in the late seventh century did not meet this criteria either"
Israel was founded in the seventh century by King Saul. Its language was Hebrew. Its form of government was a monarchy. (It was sort of a constitutional monarchy because of the Torah.) Its borders were Dan until Beersheba. Its leaders, until the split into Israel and Judah, were Saul, David and Solomon. It was recognized by all of the nations in the region at that time, including Egypt and Assyria. Its artifacts, such as coins, pottery and documents, can be viewed at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, and at the recent Dead Sea Scroll exhibit in New York, which I went to.

LIPUSH:

sundowner47:

"the ancient Israel that fell apart in the late seventh century did not meet this criteria either"
Israel was founded in the seventh century by King Saul. Its language was Hebrew. Its form of government was a monarchy. (It was sort of a constitutional monarchy because of the Torah.) Its borders were Dan until Beersheba. Its leaders, until the split into Israel and Judah, were Saul, David and Solomon. It was recognized by all of the nations in the region at that time, including Egypt and Assyria. Its artifacts, such as coins, pottery and documents, can be viewed at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, and at the recent Dead Sea Scroll exhibit in New York, which I went to.

forever----I am sorry----but the history you present is a fraud----and the dead sea scrolls are fraudulent ------modern hebrew is a dialect of arabic and was recently invented Your problem is that you simply do not know HISTORY as KNOWN in the islamic world.

After the end of the Mandate. After resolution 181. After the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine. And after the end of the 1948 war.

Responding to the Security Council resolution of 16 November 1948,(2) calling upon them, as a further provisional measure under Article 40 of the Charter of the United Nations and in order to facilitate the transition from the present truce to permanent peace in Palestine, to negotiate an armistice;

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

Palestine was still there and still had the same international borders that it had since 1922.

But like North America, it was not nor has it ever been recognized as a state. The only part of the region recognized as one?
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and stil WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

But like North America, it was not nor has it ever been recognized as a state. The only part of the region recognized as one?
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and stil WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

OK, but if Palestine is still there with international borders, where is this Israel that you are talking about?

OK, but if Palestine is still there with international borders, where is this Israel that you are talking about?

"palestine" is a name applied by the romans to the conquored Israel/Judea about 2000 years ago Thus Palestine aka Israel/Judea has been there with some shifting for borders for more than 3 millenia and recognized world wide as the land of the Jews----in fact it is so recognized even by the writers of the koran Its population of jews has been ---at times because of conquest----decimated but never completely wiped out. The roman invaders eventually rendered it part of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" and imposed christianity as the official religion------the dogs of arabia invaded centuries later and imposed islam as the "official religion" A few centuries later it became part of the Ottoman empire. The Ottomans were never the enthusiastic islamicist caliphate oppressors that the arabs were------so jews enacted several "return to zion" programs ----the recent and successful "return to zion" project began in the early 1800s when the OTTOMANS moderated islamic law depriving jews of the right to own land----because the Ottomans wanted to SELL LAND to anyone willing to pay for it. Lots of jews were willing to pay that did so The fact that the OTTOMANS sold land to jews was very distressing to the arab population since doing so was considered a betrayal of islam by some islamicists. The arabs reacted in the arabic way and violence accelerated in palistine Palestine became a BRITISH MANDATE in the early 20th century and with the breakup of the British empire it was eventually partitioned to an arab part and a jewish part and the arabs reacted the way arabs react. The jewish part was named ISRAEL because its area roughly corresponds to the ancient Kingdom of Israel-----the Judea part ended up largely in the part partiioned to the arabs I hope this explanation clears things up for you

"palestine" is a name applied by the romans to the conquored Israel/Judea about 2000 years ago Thus Palestine aka Israel/Judea has been there with some shifting for borders for more than 3 millenia and recognized world wide as the land of the Jews----in fact it is so recognized even by the writers of the koran Its population of jews has been ---at times because of conquest----decimated but never completely wiped out. The roman invaders eventually rendered it part of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" and imposed christianity as the official religion------the dogs of arabia invaded centuries later and imposed islam as the "official religion" A few centuries later it became part of the Ottoman empire. The Ottomans were never the enthusiastic islamicist caliphate oppressors that the arabs were------so jews enacted several "return to zion" programs ----the recent and successful "return to zion" project began in the early 1800s when the OTTOMANS moderated islamic law depriving jews of the right to own land----because the Ottomans wanted to SELL LAND to anyone willing to pay for it. Lots of jews were willing to pay that did so The fact that the OTTOMANS sold land to jews was very distressing to the arab population since doing so was considered a betrayal of islam by some islamicists. The arabs reacted in the arabic way and violence accelerated in palistine Palestine became a BRITISH MANDATE in the early 20th century and with the breakup of the British empire it was eventually partitioned to an arab part and a jewish part and the arabs reacted the way arabs react. The jewish part was named ISRAEL because its area roughly corresponds to the ancient Kingdom of Israel-----the Judea part ended up largely in the part partiioned to the arabs I hope this explanation clears things up for you

What does all that blabber have to do with my post?

What does all that blabber have to do with my post?

Tinnie again resorts to THE HANDBOOK---chapter "meaningless comebacks"

Forum List

Back