zionist free speach

The Pro-israeli crowd got the
"University event questioning Israel's right to exist" cancelled, what if the event had come to the conclusion that israel did indeed have the right to exist, Maybe they know something they wish to hide?

So now Israel's right to exist is hinged on the results of an event occurring in an unknown, irrelevant university? Ha ha ha. Yeah, what if?!
Only the opinion of the participants, you want them not to express their opinions

Musłims and leftists have already shown what their opinions of Israel and America are. Don't need to expose the other students to this garbage in an environment that they are trying to get a decent education.

They can go hold their rally at the local KKK chapter I'm sure they will take them with open arms.

"University event questioning Israel's right to exist" cancelled, what if the event had come to the conclusion that israel did indeed have the right to exist, Maybe they know something they wish to hide?

So now Israel's right to exist is hinged on the results of an event occurring in an unknown, irrelevant university? Ha ha ha. Yeah, what if?!
Only the opinion of the participants, you want them not to express their opinions

Musłims and leftists have already shown what their opinions of Israel and America are. Don't need to expose the other students to this garbage in an environment that they are trying to get a decent education.

They can go hold their rally at the local KKK chapter I'm sure they will take them with open arms.
Why not what are you scared of?

I don't know you tell me? Wasn't aware there was something to be scared of.

thanks for the info Phoneall . I just remember the event but have forgotten all the details , think it was 8 - 9 years or so ago . I do know , think that Geert finally got in . I was just surprised , I think that Geert was met on trying to enter and was turned away or something .

And at the same time some extremist Islamic clerics were allowed free entry, and the public went mad demanding they be kicked out. Yes he was allowed in when he was sponsored by a group of peers and he did show his film. Many neo Marxists and muslims claimed the film was racist until it was pointed out the only words were those in the Koran.

thank you Phoneall , I used to hang around a few boards over in England , learned a lots about their gun laws . Also learned attitudes about guns , self defense , muslim importation . It was interesting talking to people from England , Norway , Wales , Scotland . There were also some Euros from Germany France and Belgium on the board . Interesting stuff but they either shut down or started excluding yanks last I tried to register on a overseas English board . Maybe it was just me being excluded . PS , seems to me that most all that I talked to were very liberal while I was and am pretty Conservative / small L libertarian .

Israeli's
are well known for being none violent and Tolerant?

Well just look at how many illegal rockets and mortars were fired at them before they retaliated last year. It took a lot of tolerance not to retaliate.

Nothing, it is the muslims that should be scared of what will happen when they start violence again.

Every Mortar or rocket was Legal when it left the firing tube, did they become illegal when they landed on the illegal settlements?

Lifes a beach isn't it when the truth is told about islam. You did hear that the arab muslims wanted the UN to pass a law making it illegal to bad mouth islam and muslims even if it is true. Suffice it to say the UN rejected the idea as being RACIST

thank you Phoneall , I used to hang around a few boards over in England , learned a lots about their gun laws . Also learned attitudes about guns , self defense , muslim importation . It was interesting talking to people from England , Norway , Wales , Scotland . There were also some Euros from Germany France and Belgium on the board . Interesting stuff but they either shut down or started excluding yanks last I tried to register on a overseas English board . Maybe it was just me being excluded . PS , seems to me that most all that I talked to were very liberal while I was and am pretty Conservative / small L libertarian .

Will P.M. you a link to a small board run by a friend of mine, she will allow you entry on my say so. If you like it then pass the word along

Every Mortar or rocket was Legal when it left the firing tube, did they become illegal when they landed on the illegal settlements?

Not according to the Geneva conventions and International law, the UN declared the projectiles illegal because they can not be steered.

Lifes a beach isn't it when the truth is told about israel. You did hear that the zionists wanted the University of southampton to ban a debate on whether the state of israel has the right to exist ?

hey Phoneall , thankyou , that would be be very interesting !!

Not according to the Geneva conventions and International law, the UN declared the projectiles illegal because they can not be steered.
post a link to your claim
Bullets cannot be steered either, want to ban them too Bunter?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back