Zionist concern about boycott campaigns in Britain

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C1%5Cimages_News_2012_05_15_bds_300_0.jpg

NAZARETH, (PIC)--The Jewish community in Britain expressed its growing disbelief and total shock over the cancellation of the Israeli Professor Moty Cristal's lecture which was planned in Manchester in North West England.

The NHS Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust invited him to address a seminar on conflict resolution. However his participation was cancelled due to a boycott by UNISON.

"UNISON" is the largest public sector trade union in Britain representing about 1.3 million workers. The union supports Palestinian rights and actively calls for boycott of products and services of settlement in the occupied Palestinian territories.

For his part, the Israeli ambassador to London, Daniel Taub, has criticized the boycott campaigns against “Israeli individuals and organizations.”

Consumer boycotts can be very powerful and very effective, but they also have to be fair.

If someone is going to boycott Israeli products because of the fighting, I'd hope they'd also boycott Syria etc...

Jesus Christ, King of Israel, was a Zionist. :clap2:

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Consumer boycotts can be very powerful and very effective, but they also have to be fair.

If someone is going to boycott Israeli products because of the fighting, I'd hope they'd also boycott Syria etc...

I believe Syria is under sanctions. Israel is not.

The people are doing what our governments will not do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Tinmore -

Yes, I agree absolutely. I think people should always shop with their mind and heart. I always try and think about what I buy and where it comes from, although in my case that is often more about supporting Fair Trade than it is about boycotts.

I just feel some people can be a bit too biased about shopping - refusing to buy from Israel, but having no problem buying something from Zimbabwe or North Korea!! (Except I am not sure either export anything!)

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C1%5Cimages_News_2012_05_15_bds_300_0.jpg

NAZARETH, (PIC)--The Jewish community in Britain expressed its growing disbelief and total shock over the cancellation of the Israeli Professor Moty Cristal's lecture which was planned in Manchester in North West England.

The NHS Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust invited him to address a seminar on conflict resolution. However his participation was cancelled due to a boycott by UNISON.

"UNISON" is the largest public sector trade union in Britain representing about 1.3 million workers. The union supports Palestinian rights and actively calls for boycott of products and services of settlement in the occupied Palestinian territories.

For his part, the Israeli ambassador to London, Daniel Taub, has criticized the boycott campaigns against “Israeli individuals and organizations.”

How do you use the internet without Google which relies on its 2 R&D centers in Israel? Do the Arab camel drivers make a search engine? :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Tinmore -

Yes, I agree absolutely. I think people should always shop with their mind and heart. I always try and think about what I buy and where it comes from, although in my case that is often more about supporting Fair Trade than it is about boycotts.

I just feel some people can be a bit too biased about shopping - refusing to buy from Israel, but having no problem buying something from Zimbabwe or North Korea!! (Except I am not sure either export anything!)

It is just a matter of our governments not doing their job so the people have to step in.

Tinmore -

It is just a matter of our governments not doing their job so the people have to step in.

How, again, do you use the Internet without Google which relies on Israel?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

The Jewish community in Britain expressed its growing disbelief and total shock over the cancellation of the Israeli Professor Moty Cristal's lecture which was planned in Manchester in North West England. The NHS Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust invited him to address a seminar on conflict resolution. However his participation was cancelled due to a boycott by UNISON.
Ah! UNISON creates conflicts.
"UNISON" is the largest public sector trade union in Britain representing about 1.3 million workers.
Ah. A trade-union! Very philistine.

Forum List

Back