Zimmerman Sexually Assaulted 6 Year Old Cousin

And while I am at it....Joe was going to Nam and said he needed something to remember me by, and that we would be married when he got back and to not be afraid cuz I was a virgin. I believed him and gave him something to remember me by. I hated it. It hurt. :lol:

You followed your feelings.

Yeah, ummmmm, for 10 years?

You have sex with a family member for..10 years??

And that's not something that makes a normal person raise their eyebrows at?

Ok.

Why hasn't anyone brought molestation charges against Zimmerman?

If this so called witness is so credible, seriously why has he not been charged? She accused him publicly last summer.

Unbelievable! Why aren't people talking about that?

Because it's another BS racist attack to ensure the poor guy's found guilty for defending himself from a doper. :evil:

Did Zimmerman have a restraining order written against him by his X? What was that all aobut? Did Zimmerman have any kind of violence issues? If so, why was he given a CCW permit. Why was he a neighborhood watch?

If he had a problem with violence, a gun and a "suspicious" black kid in his area, someone could get shot.

Oh wait..

Unbelievable! Why aren't people talking about that?

Because it's another BS racist attack to ensure the poor guy's found guilty for defending himself from a doper. :evil:

Did Zimmerman have a restraining order written against him by his X? What was that all aobut? Did Zimmerman have any kind of violence issues? If so, why was he given a CCW permit. Why was he a neighborhood watch?

If he had a problem with violence, a gun and a "suspicious" black kid in his area, someone could get shot.

Oh wait..

Excellent comment!

Sex = Molesting His Cousin For 10 YEARS

Violence = Domestic Abuse

Crime = Resisting Arrest, Battery Of A Law Enforcement Officer

And Florida let him have a CCW?!

Oh wait..

Excellent comment!

Sex = Molesting His Cousin For 10 YEARS

Violence = Domestic Abuse

Crime = Resisting Arrest, Battery Of A Law Enforcement Officer

And Florida let him have a CCW?!

But Martin was the "Thug".

Anyone can put up an anonymous video on the interwebs for propaganda purposes.

It doesn't hurt to have a bit of critical thinking ability to evaluate what is credible and what is not. But it's telling to see the idiots jump on anything that can be used to smear Zimmerman.

"Smear Zimmerman" is an oxymoron.

How can anyone "smear" a dude who has confessed to sleeping with his cousin for a decade, beating his wife, failing as a cop and then getting mad and trying to fight cops, and getting his ass kicked by a high school kid who was unarmed so you pulled out your gun and killed him?!?

It is IMPOSSIBLE, for anyone to smear GZ more than GZ already has!

:)

Thank you for proving my point, po-it sock.

Forum List

Back