Zimmerman Sexually Assaulted 6 Year Old Cousin

Unbelievable! Why aren't people talking about that?

Because it's another BS racist attack to ensure the poor guy's found guilty for defending himself from a doper. :evil:

Did Zimmerman have a restraining order written against him by his X? What was that all aobut? Did Zimmerman have any kind of violence issues? If so, why was he given a CCW permit. Why was he a neighborhood watch?

If he had a problem with violence, a gun and a "suspicious" black kid in his area, someone could get shot.

Oh wait..

If a young kid who smoked dope, who was into fighting thought some one was tailing him decided to turn around and beat the shit out of that dude who happened to have a gun for self protection, some one could get shot.

Oh wait.

A video without any way to identify who made it--a website with absolutely no way to determine who put it up. . . .absolutely zero re any of this in ANY of the mainstream media. . . . .

But geez. Zimmerman's self-proclaimed judges don't care. If it is on the internet and it makes Zimmerman look bad, then it must be TRUE!!!! At any rate well take it and run with it because if it isn't true, it ought to be.

Sometimes I think most of this country has lost its collective minds.

What "dope" did TM smoke?

Surely you're not speaking of the plant Cannabis Sativa?

Which is actually legal in many counties of America, and scientifically proven to have far more medicinal purposes than other things that are legal to buy and sell like alcohol and cigarettes.

A video without any way to identify who made it--a website with absolutely no way to determine who put it up. . . .absolutely zero re any of this in ANY of the mainstream media. . . . .

But geez. Zimmerman's self-proclaimed judges don't care. If it is on the internet and it makes Zimmerman look bad, then it must be TRUE!!!! At any rate well take it and run with it because if it isn't true, it ought to be.

That's a roger. I think he acted wrongly but I am not on the jury.

I do trust this jury, and I will accept their findings without much doubt at all.

Again it is a witness that is in evidence.

It's a Witness that is "In Evidence"? Credible source, please.

What "dope" did TM smoke?

Surely you're not speaking of the plant Cannabis Sativa?

Which is actually legal in many counties of America, and scientifically proven to have far more medicinal purposes than other things that are legal to buy and sell like alcohol and cigarettes.
Indica.

It's a Witness that is "In Evidence"? Credible source, please.

Testimony labels George Zimmerman as racist; molester ? RT USA

You're so desperate you resort to slander.

Sorry this is a witness in the Zimmerman case, evidence is not slander.
"Credible evidence" isn't, and that remains to be seen.

She says her parents confronted George Zimmerman's parents.. but I don't see the judge allowing her to talk about her molestation. She might get to tell a limited version of her story about Zimmerman being a racist.

Sorry this is a witness in the Zimmerman case, evidence is not slander.

She says her parents confronted George Zimmerman's parents.. but I don't see the judge allowing her to talk about her molestation. She might get to tell a limited version of her story about Zimmerman being a racist.
So the idea is to make the case against Zimmerman anything other than what happened that night. Slander, character assassination, anything you can drag out about his past, but exclude everything incriminating about Martin, like his facebook comments, his drug use, his record...?

So the idea is to make the case against Zimmerman anything other than what happened that night. Slander, character assassination, anything you can drag out about his past, but exclude everything incriminating about Martin, like his facebook comments, his drug use, his record...?

Everyone knows about Martin and it's not like this will not be on the news when she gets on the stand.

Everyone knows about Martin and it's not like this will not be on the news when she gets on the stand.
But it won't be allowed in the trial, will it?

Any accusation of molestation should not be used in this trial unless he was arrested for it and found guilty; and it was a clear case of racism which would be nearly impossible to prove.

Testimony of racism and hate is not "Slander, character assassination", ipso facto. Such testimony can probe possible motivation of the shooter. The judge, finder of law, and the jury, finder of fact, will determine that: not you, not me.

Forum List

Back