Zimmerman case should blow up in medias face about ....now

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting - Yahoo! News

Ohh look someone actually did some investigating and actual reporting work.

So much for being a racist, so much for not having any reason to follow Martin, so much for him being a hot head. Or for being a cop wanna be.

You liberal dumb asses created a feeding frenzy of lies, half truths and fabrication.

They were quick to jump on the lynch mob band wagon for one or more of several reasons:

1. They get a chance to act unlawfully for a cause.

2. They can use it against the right.

3. They are black and Trayvon is black.

4. They support whatever Al Sharpton does.

5. They love to be outraged at something.

An unarmed teenager shot by a "neighborhood watchman" with no arrest and charges IS a bit UNUSUAL.

but thats not why this became an issue and you know it.

Though civil rights demonstrators have argued Zimmerman should not have prejudged Martin, one black neighbor of the Zimmermans said recent history should be taken into account.

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

Calling 911 should have satisfied his "suspicions". The article references one who "got away" before the police got there. It makes Zimmerman look a wanna be cop..................

Yeah, the one who got away and then came back and robbed a house and later got caught. How dare Zimmerman try to prevent that from happening again by following Trayvon?

high black crime rates and the dysfunctional communities that spawned that crime that may have led up to this tragedy.

He called 911 & was advised to wait for the police, had he done so, there would have BEEN no tragedy.

Peach,

I don't think that's a fair assessment.

Based on Zimmermans 911 call, once the dispatcher said," We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman stopped and gave more of his personal info to the dispatcher. He then proceeded back to his car, during which the confrontation between Martin and Zimmerman took place.

I've always felt that Zimmerman should have been arrested and charged, but Murder in the 2nd degree? No, that's a media fueled charge and not one that's likely to stick.

Yes, Trajan, I read this stuff a while back. It's been out there and just like [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mVOQ9bPWuU&feature=related"]the 'band' [/ame]the media feeding frenzy played on.

Of course, you know, that makes you and me racists! LOL

Last edited:
Justice must serve all parties, Martin is dead, he cannot be brought back to life however.

And the facts presented so far and all the information coming out after the rush to judge all indicate self defense. The preponderance of the evidence supports Zimmerman's claim he acted in self defense.

All the left had was a claim of racism and targeting him only cause he was black.

The State will decide, Court will, or a jury. It seems odd the victim suddenly attacked the Defendant though, as Martin had no history of violence that I have read of, Zimmerman did.

Either you live under a rock or you are lying. Martin has a history of attacking at least one Bus Driver, of defacing public property and of bringing a weapon to school. As I recall when this was brought up before you not only read it but demanded to know why we cared about martin's past since according to you he was the victim.

Justice must serve all parties, Martin is dead, he cannot be brought back to life however.

Preciesely. And I'm not even in the "self-defence" corner of Z-man. And neither do I assume T-man was hunted down and murdered in cold blood.
Hopefully the courts will render that justice to all parties.
I do think that anything but a first-degree murder verdict will result in some mighty unhappy blacks who already have taken "justice" into their own hands in the name of Trayvon.
He is only charged with 2nd degree; a lot of the attention comes from the fact there was a conclusion of "self defense" by the Sanford police department.

Just like cops don't decide what charges one faces they do not decide someone is innocent either. The cops did not decide he was innocent nor that he committed murder, THAT would be the LOCAL DA. You have been schooled on this before. The DA made the decision he acted in self defense AFTER the police INVESTIGATED.

An unarmed teenager shot by a "neighborhood watchman" with no arrest and charges IS a bit UNUSUAL.

Half of all murder victims in the USA are Black.

Most of these folks are killed by other Blacks.

Zimmerman has not been convicted of any crime, let alone murder. He wasn't arrested for a MONTH after the killing. (Note, I do NOT use the term murder, now that he has been arrested.)

He wasn't arrested because the DA ruled after the police investigation he acted in self defense.

They ALL got away.

I don't give a rat's ass about the whole racial undertones (if there really are any) to this incident. I do want to see justice served, but not JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!

Right on. *fist bump*

And the facts presented so far and all the information coming out after the rush to judge all indicate self defense. The preponderance of the evidence supports Zimmerman's claim he acted in self defense.

All the left had was a claim of racism and targeting him only cause he was black.

I disagree.

The left had the claim that he should have been charged with a crime almost immediately and that the Sanford police didnt do a proper investigation to determine the truth of the case. If racism played ANY role in this case at all, it was

First: racism on the part of the Sanford Police, not George Zimmerman.

And second: Racism on the part of people like Spike Lee and the New Black Panther party.

Had Zimmerman been charged with a crime, the next step, the Stand Your ground hearing, could have had the entire case dismissed by a judge.

Again, its been the handling of the case by authoriies that has caused all the controversy.

Last edited:
He called 911 & was advised to wait for the police, had he done so, there would have BEEN no tragedy.

Wrongo... the 911 operator merely said 'we dont need you to do that'. So you need to go to Fla. because they could use you as a witness. After all, it seems you have all the answers here.

Seriously though... we dont know whether Trayvon confronted Zimmerman or Zimmerman confronted Trayvon.
There is a minute of unaccounted for time that a trial will decide on...

2nd degree murder?? No way... manslaughter maybe... either way, we are in for a bumpy ride. Neverind all the victims of the revenge assaults that have happened thanks to Al Sharpton and the new black panthers :mad:

I disagree.

The left had the claim that he should have been charged with a crime almost immediately and that the Sanford police didnt do a proper investigation to determine the truth of the case. If racism played ANY role in this case at all, it was

And second: Racism on the part of people like Spike Lee and the New Black Panther party.

Had Zimmerman been charged with a crime, the next step, the Stand Your ground hearing, could have had the entire case dismissed by a judge.

Again, its been the handling of the case by authoriies that has caused all the controversy.

This does not excuse Al Sharpton and the new black panthers for the shit storm they have stirred up though. They should be held accountable for their stupidity IMO.

Plus... where is our president? He stuck his nose where it didnt belong early on in this and now he is totally AWOL.... he is a shitty leader if ya ask me.

I disagree.

This does not excuse Al Sharpton and the new black panthers for the shit storm they have stirred up though. They should be held accountable for their stupidity IMO.

Plus... where is our president? He stuck his nose where it didnt belong early on in this and now he is totally AWOL.... he is a shitty leader if ya ask me.

As stated Lee and the new Black Panther party were acting on racism.

Sharpton however is not. Im not sure where I posted this but Ill repeat why I think this. Sharpton isnt acting on racism because I honestly dont think he gives a shit about white or black, or anyone other than himself for that matter, only the accumulation of power. It best serves his interests to fan the flames of racism but if he could gain power going the other way, hed turn on the Martin Family without a second thought.

Charging Sharpton with racism is giving him too much credit, in my opinion.

I do however agree completely that they should all be held accountable for their actions...especially the New Black Panther party. The fact that there hasnt been charges brought based on the bounty disturbs me greatly.

As far as Obama goes, his weighing in by saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon was both stupid and weak. The statement didnt take a stand on anything other than "hey, Trayvons black like me. See? Black folks, Im black too. Vote for me."

And I tend to agree on his leadership abilities. he has allowed the Republicans to run roughshot over him on almost every issue, has not shown the strength he needs to show in order to defeat his opponents in the arena of public opinion. As president he should be leading the charge by setting the tone for debate in this country but has left that all to the Tan man and his cronies.

So, whats my choice? Accept the weak version of what I want or the watered down flip floppy version of what I absolutely dont want.

On the other hand, on foriegn policy, I think the weak leader has been dead on. Got us out of Iraq, getting us out of Aphganistan, took out Bin Laden and supported the UN against Libya. Those are all victories in my opinion.

Last edited:
I disagree.

As stated Lee and the new Black Panther party were acting on racism.

Sharpton however is not. Im not sure where I posted this but Ill repeat why I think this. Sharpton isnt acting on racism because I honestly dont think he gives a shit about white or black, or anyone other than himself for that matter, only the accumulation of power. It best serves his interests to fan the flames of racism but if he could gain power going the other way, hed turn on the Martin Family without a second thought.

Charging Sharpton with racism is giving him too much credit, in my opinion.

I do however agree completely that they should all be held accountable for their actions...especially the New Black Panther party. The fact that there hasnt been charges brought based on the bounty disturbs me greatly.

As far as Obama goes, his weighing in by saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon was both stupid and weak. The statement didnt take a stand on anything other than "hey, Trayvons black like me. See? Black folks, Im black too. Vote for me."

And I tend to agree on his leadership abilities. he has allowed the Republicans to run roughshot over him on almost every issue, has not shown the strength he needs to show in order to defeat his opponents in the arena of public opinion. As president he should be leading the charge by setting the tone for debate in this country but has left that all to the Tan man and his cronies.

So, whats my choice? Accept the weak version of what I want or the watered down flip floppy version of what I absolutely dont want.

On the other hand, on foriegn policy, I think the weak leader has been dead on. Got us out of Iraq, getting us out of Aphganistan, took out Bin Laden and supported the UN against Libya. Those are all victories in my opinion.

Fair enough... :cool:

To paraphrase Clarence Thomas : This has become a high-tech lynching...of a WHITE man. The truth is supposed to matter. The facts that led up to the shooting of Trayvon Martin should be the only thing that matter, not the race of the victim. Both men were innocent victims here. I think blacks activists that are raging over this event need to pause a minute and take into account the high black crime rates and the dysfunctional communities that spawned that crime that may have led up to this tragedy. No, they seem to be guilty of of racially profiling Geo. Zimmerman as a trigger happy racist reactionary with few facts and a lot of assumptions. Isn't that what a lynch mob does?

Excellent!

You say the facts of the case are all that matter and then you go on to blame the black community for Martin's death when they had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Then you further go on to claim that Zimmerman profiled Martin and yet somehow it is people that think Zimmerman was in the wrong that are guilty of being the lynch mob. Your own words make Zimmerman the lyncher.

I'll read the rest of the thread to see if any of the righties call you on your bullshit but I predict they will not.

As to the OP, I did misinterpret your gripe. But lol at the racial generalizations I've read on this thread about black people.

Martin followed Zimmerman to Zimmerman's truck, Martin punched Zimmerman to the ground, Martin repeatedly slammed Zimmerman's head on the concrete, Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense, Martin shot dead quit slamming Zimmerman's head on the concrete, case closed!

high black crime rates and the dysfunctional communities that spawned that crime that may have led up to this tragedy.

true, but then again, if he had been classified as what he IS instead of what they saw as in a name, we would be discussing this.

To paraphrase Clarence Thomas : This has become a high-tech lynching...of a WHITE man. The truth is supposed to matter. The facts that led up to the shooting of Trayvon Martin should be the only thing that matter, not the race of the victim. Both men were innocent victims here. I think blacks activists that are raging over this event need to pause a minute and take into account the high black crime rates and the dysfunctional communities that spawned that crime that may have led up to this tragedy. No, they seem to be guilty of of racially profiling Geo. Zimmerman as a trigger happy racist reactionary with few facts and a lot of assumptions. Isn't that what a lynch mob does?

Excellent!

You say the facts of the case are all that matter and then you go on to blame the black community for Martin's death when they had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Then you further go on to claim that Zimmerman profiled Martin and yet somehow it is people that think Zimmerman was in the wrong that are guilty of being the lynch mob. Your own words make Zimmerman the lyncher.

I'll read the rest of the thread to see if any of the righties call you on your bullshit but I predict they will not.

As to the OP, I did misinterpret your gripe. But lol at the racial generalizations I've read on this thread about black people.

did you laugh at the generalizations and assumptions the media made ala zimmerman?

The State will decide, Court will, or a jury. It seems odd the victim suddenly attacked the Defendant though, as Martin had no history of violence that I have read of, Zimmerman did.

Either you live under a rock or you are lying. Martin has a history of attacking at least one Bus Driver, of defacing public property and of bringing a weapon to school. As I recall when this was brought up before you not only read it but demanded to know why we cared about martin's past since according to you he was the victim.

What happened to Peach? Did you lie?

According to ALL the stories out in the media, both Zimmerman and Martin were the types to confront. Hell, I cant think of a single male friend in my life that wasnt the type to confront.

And thats what happened...a confrontation.

annnnnd

more items for the press to check on...

Zimmerman's maternal grandmother, Cristina, who had lived with the Zimmermans since 1978, worked as a babysitter for years during Zimmerman's childhood. For several years she cared for two African-American girls who ate their meals at the Zimmerman house and went back and forth to school each day with the Zimmerman children.

"They were part of the household for years, until they were old enough to be on their own," Post said.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

I linked that article in another thread, it's a great read. It shows how much a decent man's entire life can be distorted by others with a specific agenda to destroy everything decent about him and make him in to a sad cop wannabe and a racist........ fuck these assholes for attempting to destroy this man with outright lies!

Forum List

Back