Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

They want the wild west back.

they forget lots of kids and old ladies ended up dead in their little dream world

Let's see...racist guy, after being told that he didn't need to do it and the police were on their way, decides to follow a young kid on the way home from the store. That seems like stalking behavior to me.

If a rapist managed to gouge a guys eye out while he was raping her, would ya'll be supporting the rapist like you are a murderer? Would she have deserved it for fighting back?

I don't give a shit what happened to Zimmerman. Martin is dead and if he fought back before he was shot, good for him.

Do you even have a clue what "a racist guy" means?
Being a racist means you believe your race is superior to another.
With all due respect you watch too much TV. Where is there any evidence Zimmerman is "a racist"?
Where is there ANY evidence Zimmerman threw the first punch?
Do you even know that under EVERY STATE'S CRIMINAL CODE the one that throws the first punch is the attacker? And in Florida and most all states one can use deadly force to defend themselves from an attack by the attacker?
Please, respectfully, you have no clue and are grasping for straws and posting total BS.
Give it up. You are uninformed on this subject. You throw the word racist out there and have no clue what the definition is.

Someone who phones the police repeatedly for people who just happen to be walking while black in his neighborhood seem racist to me. (He even phoned in a like 9 year old kid)

"These guys always get away with it". Which "these guys" do you think Zimmerman was referring to?

Then we have the "coon" situation. Oh, right...he said "goon" because that's such a common phrase used these days...:lol:

Zimmerman was in the wrong from the get-go and a kid is dead as a result. He should be serving jail time, period.

Zimmerman was a Neighborhood Watch Captain. You patrol. That's what you do.

Now to "coon" vs "goon" CNN was forced to issue a grovelling apology for the bullshit they ran with. They went from "fucking goon" to "fucking cold".
It was very cold that night.

The media really screwed up on their "rush to judgement". They thought they had a white Jew shooting a young black youth in a hate crime.

And they did everything possible in the beginning to run their stories to fit their narrative.

Now where's your link to Zimmerman calling in pretending to be a 9 year old kid?
Or is this just another piece of bullshit that's out there?

Last edited:
Once Zimmerrman was attacked, his duty thereafter was to die like all the others who are chosen by fate and a thug who just happens to be black. Zimmerman's only obligation was to let himself get beaten up. He didn't do it.

All I have ever asked for is a fair trial for Zimmerman.
You folks have labeled him a racist.
And any of us that want to see a fair defense and point out the evidence that supports that are labled as "you are from Georgia" BS and attacks that we are "bubbas" and against blacks because we believe Zimmerman IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
We are the defenders of the Constitution. You folks have no clue what that document says.
Get used to it. I am not going anywhere. Been shot, beat up and let for dead.
Tiddly winks is easy and fun!

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Martin cell phone call from girlfriend

Around the time of the incident, Martin was talking on his cellphone to his girlfriend, according to Attorney Benjamin Crump and confirmed by phone company records.[102] She called at 7:12 pm[103] She was interviewed by Crump who made a statement for her, as her parents requested her anonymity.

According to Crump's statement, Martin's girlfriend said that he expressed concern about a strange man following him, and she advised him to run. She says she heard Martin say "What are you following me for?" followed by a man's voice responding "What are you doing here?" She said that she heard the sound of pushing and that Martin's headset suddenly went silent, leading her to believe that he had been pushed. She attempted to call him back immediately, but was unable to reach him.[104]

Trayvon had every right to "stand his ground" and defend himself but look what that "right" got him. His stalker was intent on murder and it looks like Zimmerman will now get away with it.

But a lot of people are going to stay very angry about it and Zimmerman isn't the only person who is armed and intent on murder.

It didn't have to be this way.

He'll walk due to SYG, and the Floridians will realize how fucking stupid the law is.

However, nothing will change until a white teenager is killed by a black adult on similar circumstances.

I am glad my state doesn't have that stupid fucking law.

Castle is sufficient for self defense.

All I have ever asked for is a fair trial for Zimmerman.
You folks have labeled him a racist.
And any of us that want to see a fair defense and point out the evidence that supports that are labled as "you are from Georgia" BS and attacks that we are "bubbas" and against blacks because we believe Zimmerman IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
We are the defenders of the Constitution. You folks have no clue what that document says.
Get used to it. I am not going anywhere. Been shot, beat up and let for dead.
Tiddly winks is easy and fun!

"these assholes always get away"

that is what he said BEFORE he put a bullet in this kids body which crushed the life out of a teenaged boy with so much to live for.

who apointed him the watch position??

Neighborhood Watch groups are comprised of community volunteers who patrol and report criminal activity to police.

I used to live in Toronto, mega city, and Neighborhood Watch groups are everywhere. It's neighbours looking out for neighbours.

WHO appointed him to the position?

He was the ONLY person to respond to the NW program request.

He appointed himself

who apointed him the watch position??

Neighborhood Watch groups are comprised of community volunteers who patrol and report criminal activity to police.

I used to live in Toronto, mega city, and Neighborhood Watch groups are everywhere. It's neighbours looking out for neighbours.

And apparently ignore the Police dispatch at their convenience.

"these assholes always get away"

The person on the phone with Trayvon proves he was being stalked by this asshole wanta be failed cop

Amazing how the gullible dumbmasses allow the media to go with the "white Hispanic" and then "the stalker".
Where is Zimmerman charged with stalking?
And why not?
Because he WAS NOT stalking.
WELL DUH.
Facts sure are a bitch.
Sad fact is that if he WAS stalking, which he wasn't, it still does not allow Martin to attack him.
Prayers to the Martin family. They, and the dumb masses, have been conned ONCE AGAIN, by the media and the likes of Al Sharpton.

Dear fucking IDIOT, he is on tape minutes before he puts a bullet hole in a child saying he is following the kid.

Following is NOT stalking under the law.
NO ONE has an expectation to privacy IN PUBLIC, ON THE STREETS. Following is legal in all 50 states. Supreme Court interpretation of that is that Zimmerman could have put a GPS tracker on Martin and followed him off of that tracker and it IS LEGAL. Now the states could legislate that but most states have not. But in all states following someone IN PUBLIC is 100% legal. I used to investigate hundreds of worker's comp cases a year and we followed folk EVERY DAY legally.
Stick to your day job:
"Do you want fries with that"

I think Zimmerman is guilty as hell - but I do want him to have a fair trial. If the evidence, law, and fair jury acquit him - then so be it. However, I don't think that will happen. I fully expect that he'll serve at least some time in prison. I also sort of doubt the FBI will ever file hate crime charges.

The problem with convicting him is that he's been charged with murder 2. As of now, there is nothing that would lead anyone to believe that murder 2 should be on the table.

Yeah.....Zimmerman merely wanted to......

handjob.gif

Amazing how the gullible dumbmasses allow the media to go with the "white Hispanic" and then "the stalker".
Where is Zimmerman charged with stalking?
And why not?
Because he WAS NOT stalking.
WELL DUH.
Facts sure are a bitch.
Sad fact is that if he WAS stalking, which he wasn't, it still does not allow Martin to attack him.
Prayers to the Martin family. They, and the dumb masses, have been conned ONCE AGAIN, by the media and the likes of Al Sharpton.

Dear fucking IDIOT, he is on tape minutes before he puts a bullet hole in a child saying he is following the kid.

NO ONE has an expectation to privacy IN PUBLIC, ON THE STREETS. Following is legal in all 50 states. Supreme Court interpretation of that is that Zimmerman could have put a GPS tracker on Martin and followed him off of that tracker and it IS LEGAL. Now the states could legislate that but most states have not. But in all states following someone IN PUBLIC is 100% legal. I used to investigate hundreds of worker's comp cases a year and we followed folk EVERY DAY legally.
Stick to your day job:

well following, accosting and killing is against the law.

Tell you youngest female friend that men are allowed to follow her at night and she shouldnt worry if they do

Stick to your day job:

well following, accosting and killing is against the law.

Tell you youngest female friend that men are allowed to follow her at night and she shouldnt worry if they do

Who acosted who?
How come you do not want a fair trial and allow the witnesses testify as TO WHO ACCOSTED WHO?
Because Zimmerman is a "white" Hispanic and Martin is black.
GOT IT!

Forum List

Back