Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

Amazing how the gullible dumbmasses allow the media to go with the "white Hispanic" and then "the stalker".
Where is Zimmerman charged with stalking?
And why not?
Because he WAS NOT stalking.
WELL DUH.
Facts sure are a bitch.
Sad fact is that if he WAS stalking, which he wasn't, it still does not allow Martin to attack him.
Prayers to the Martin family. They, and the dumb masses, have been conned ONCE AGAIN, by the media and the likes of Al Sharpton.

Let's see...racist guy, after being told that he didn't need to do it and the police were on their way, decides to follow a young kid on the way home from the store. That seems like stalking behavior to me.

If a rapist managed to gouge a guys eye out while he was raping her, would ya'll be supporting the rapist like you are a murderer? Would she have deserved it for fighting back?

I don't give a shit what happened to Zimmerman. Martin is dead and if he fought back before he was shot, good for him.

What pics:

Mugshots:

zimmerman.jpg

GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-mugshot-11942512.400x800.jpg

Video shows George Zimmerman in handcuffs but no blood after Trayvon Martin shooting (3/28/2012) - YouTube

Really hate to make you look really stupid there Moe but the photos you post are 7 WEEKS after the shooting WHEN ZIMMERMAN WAS BOOKED.
The fact you didn't know Zimmerman WAS NOT ARRESTED AFTER THE SHOOTING thus no photos were taken makes you appear to be a dumb ass.
You are not after the truth. You are not smart enough to research any of the facts.
Go back to something you know something about because it is not this subject.

You sound angry. Why are you so emotionally invested in the murder of a black child? It was 45 days not 7 weeks and the video tape was the night of the murder.

Doesn't it make you angry that an innocent man faces murder charges?
With folk like you spreading lies I guess not. "Black child"?
Video tape is from 50 feet away Moe.
Where is your outrage on all of the black on black murders of black children?
OH NO, whitey had nothing to do with that!
Get used to it. In America a man has a right to defend himself.
My history is with the defense of wrongly accused defendants, mostly black by 5 to 1 over the last 30 years when I entered the private sector.
How come you are NOT ANGRY about the doctored 911 calls by media?

Let's see...racist guy, after being told that he didn't need to do it and the police were on their way, decides to follow a young kid on the way home from the store. That seems like stalking behavior to me.

If a rapist managed to gouge a guys eye out while he was raping her, would ya'll be supporting the rapist like you are a murderer? Would she have deserved it for fighting back?

I don't give a shit what happened to Zimmerman. Martin is dead and if he fought back before he was shot, good for him.

Do you even have a clue what "a racist guy" means?
Being a racist means you believe your race is superior to another.
With all due respect you watch too much TV. Where is there any evidence Zimmerman is "a racist"?
Where is there ANY evidence Zimmerman threw the first punch?
Do you even know that under EVERY STATE'S CRIMINAL CODE the one that throws the first punch is the attacker? And in Florida and most all states one can use deadly force to defend themselves from an attack by the attacker?
Please, respectfully, you have no clue and are grasping for straws and posting total BS.
Give it up. You are uninformed on this subject. You throw the word racist out there and have no clue what the definition is.

Now that the evidence appears weak on Zimmerman we can always depend on this:
"He is a racist".
When all else fails, play the race card.

Do you even have a clue what "a racist guy" means?
Being a racist means you believe your race is superior to another.
With all due respect you watch too much TV. Where is there any evidence Zimmerman is "a racist"?
Where is there ANY evidence Zimmerman threw the first punch?
Do you even know that under EVERY STATE'S CRIMINAL CODE the one that throws the first punch is the attacker? And in Florida and most all states one can use deadly force to defend themselves from an attack by the attacker?
Please, respectfully, you have no clue and are grasping for straws and posting total BS.
Give it up. You are uninformed on this subject. You throw the word racist out there and have no clue what the definition is.

Someone who phones the police repeatedly for people who just happen to be walking while black in his neighborhood seem racist to me. (He even phoned in a like 9 year old kid)

"These guys always get away with it". Which "these guys" do you think Zimmerman was referring to?

Then we have the "coon" situation. Oh, right...he said "goon" because that's such a common phrase used these days...:lol:

Zimmerman was in the wrong from the get-go and a kid is dead as a result. He should be serving jail time, period.

Who WOULDN'T shoot some big mean black dude that was beating the shit out of you?

Heck, it isn't even a racial thing as blacks blow each other away everynight.

Common sense, peeps.

Amazing how the gullible dumbmasses allow the media to go with the "white Hispanic" and then "the stalker".
Where is Zimmerman charged with stalking?
And why not?
Because he WAS NOT stalking.
WELL DUH.
Facts sure are a bitch.
Sad fact is that if he WAS stalking, which he wasn't, it still does not allow Martin to attack him.
Prayers to the Martin family. They, and the dumb masses, have been conned ONCE AGAIN, by the media and the likes of Al Sharpton.

Dear fucking IDIOT, he is on tape minutes before he puts a bullet hole in a child saying he is following the kid.

He Followed Trayvon for what reason?

Becuase" THESE guys always get away".

who are These guys?

I hope the Martin family gets the policy limits on the liability insurance policy from the complex they lived in. I bet it is a million or most likely a 2 million policy and under the rules of civil procedure, which are far-far different than the criminal code, they deserve every penny of that. Wrongful death proof is not the same as proving MURDER.
But sports fans, if you DO NOT KNOW that is why all the lawyers and Al Sharpton fled to the Martin family from THE START then I have some beach front property in Macon, Ga. for sale for you.
So sad that the Martin family, a family that appears to be sincere, tight, hardworking and fine citizens have to fork over 33% of any of that $$ because they signed up with those ambulance chasers from the start. Most likely the carrier would have coughed up the policy limits from the start because of the nature of the death ON THEIR PROPERTY.
Sadly, this tragedy was marketed by the media, Sharpton and all of those lawyers speaking for the Martins FROM THE START for the insurance $$$.
The Martins deserve that $$$, not the long line of lawyers "advising" them.
And the gullible and naive masses, as indicated here also, WERE SUCKERED AND CONNED from the start.

"Racist, racist, he is a racist" with not one shred of fact to support is the EXACT SAME AS
"******, ******, he is a ******" which I heard in the late 50s and 60s and we FOUGHT AGAINST.
I have been there, WALKED THE WALK and have ALWAYS been a supporter of equal rights for all and most recently you will not find a BIGGER FIGHTER for gay rights.
In my blood.

Now that the evidence appears weak on Zimmerman we can always depend on this:
"He is a racist".
When all else fails, play the race card.

look you fucking dickweed this is NOT a game.

There are NO cards.

There are people and ONE of them is DEAD.

One is a person who stalked the other for NO reason except that he was black and a young man.

Pretending the death of a child is a game with cards to play is a racists tact.

FUCK YOU

Last edited:
Trayvon had every right to "stand his ground" and defend himself but look what that "right" got him. His stalker was intent on murder and it looks like Zimmerman will now get away with it.

But a lot of people are going to stay very angry about it and Zimmerman isn't the only person who is armed and intent on murder.

It didn't have to be this way.

PROVE Trayvon attacked Zim first.

you cant.

Why do you assume it is so?

because you want the dead kid dead

And there is the crazy right wing plan.

guns for everyone and lots of dead people

Forum List

Back