Zero ISIS mentions in opening day of DNC

Acknowledging the enemy is "fear mongering" in dipshit land.

America is doing just fine. It appears that "dipshit land" is located between your ears.

Yea, America is doing so fine that ISIS just doesn't even exist these days!

For every single potential terrorist in America there are ten thousand drunks on our highways that will and do kill innocent people with astonishing regularity. THAT fact is what makes your constant screaming and fear mongering ridiculous.

The chances of dying at the hands of a terrorist here in America are roughly the same as dying by being struck by lightning.

THAT'S why I call you a ridiculous fear mongering asshole.

Again illogical; but at least you followed the train of thought on this one.

1. My position on terrorists isn't based on drunks, or AC units or bath tubs. Nor should it be (because I'm not an idiot).
2. I don't want to count them all up right now; but estimating maybe 300 deaths in a ten year span (see visual); whereas 3100 died in just one terrorist attack on 9/11.

Lightning_Map_flat.png

3. I'm not an asshole who thinks its okay to play God with people's very lives. If I know more people are going to be murdered, I'm not going to justify it. There is no justification.
4. It's been said that the first responsibility of govt. is to keep its citizens safe. I don't know if I fully believe that; but I do believe that they should not be taking actions that make us unsafe.
5. You just give d-bag insults with the fear mongering things. My contentions are based on reality. I know what Islam is; I know what it produces; misery and oppression. There's a reason that nobody picks up and moves to any of those Muslim shit holes (and this is a reality that people like you just love to conveniently ignore).

That's right. They are shit holes. That's why they can never be a serious threat to us. OK they got lucky and pulled off 9/11. We learned. That won't happen again. If we are vigilant they can never mount another serious terrorist attack.

San Bernadino, Fort Hood, Orlando and others were "serious terrorist attacks." Paris, Nice and Brussels were "serious terrorist attacks" in which Americans died. In fact, I had even met one of the victims who were killed; so, I personally know that this sh** isn't the piddly fucking nothing you are presenting. You're pathetic.

61 speakers, 0 mentions of ISIS. Even presidential wannabe Booker couldn't utter it.

I guess fresh off the heels of ISIS burning a two year old girl alive in a cage, they couldn't be bothered with it.
Democrats aren't pussies. Scared of everything that moves.

America is doing just fine. It appears that "dipshit land" is located between your ears.

For every single potential terrorist in America there are ten thousand drunks on our highways that will and do kill innocent people with astonishing regularity. THAT fact is what makes your constant screaming and fear mongering ridiculous.

The chances of dying at the hands of a terrorist here in America are roughly the same as dying by being struck by lightning.

1. My position on terrorists isn't based on drunks, or AC units or bath tubs. Nor should it be (because I'm not an idiot).
2. I don't want to count them all up right now; but estimating maybe 300 deaths in a ten year span (see visual); whereas 3100 died in just one terrorist attack on 9/11.

Lightning_Map_flat.png

3. I'm not an asshole who thinks its okay to play God with people's very lives. If I know more people are going to be murdered, I'm not going to justify it. There is no justification.
4. It's been said that the first responsibility of govt. is to keep its citizens safe. I don't know if I fully believe that; but I do believe that they should not be taking actions that make us unsafe.
5. You just give d-bag insults with the fear mongering things. My contentions are based on reality. I know what Islam is; I know what it produces; misery and oppression. There's a reason that nobody picks up and moves to any of those Muslim shit holes (and this is a reality that people like you just love to conveniently ignore).

That's right. They are shit holes. That's why they can never be a serious threat to us. OK they got lucky and pulled off 9/11. We learned. That won't happen again. If we are vigilant they can never mount another serious terrorist attack.

San Bernadino, Fort Hood, Orlando and others were "serious terrorist attacks." Paris, Nice and Brussels were "serious terrorist attacks" in which Americans died. In fact, I had even met one of the victims who were killed; so, I personally know that this sh** isn't the piddly fucking nothing you are presenting. You're pathetic.
6a00d83451d3b569e201b7c77c3368970b.png

My name is Donald Trump. I don't believe in white privilege. I don't pay my workers and stiff contractors not because of white privilege, but because I get more money that way. Duh! I'm a Republican. It's not about race, it's about green. You have some, so I trick you out of it. Nothing to do with being privileged, believe me.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump is accused of paying female campaign workers half as much as men

In pay dispute at Trump hotel, workers’ advocates see same old story

61 speakers, 0 mentions of ISIS. Even presidential wannabe Booker couldn't utter it.

I guess fresh off the heels of ISIS burning a two year old girl alive in a cage, they couldn't be bothered with it.
Democrats aren't pussies. Scared of everything that moves.

You're a panzy who considers blood a cost of business. That's why you have no problem propping Hillary. Thankfully, America will see the light and tell your country hating bitch to f off.

6a00d83451d3b569e201b7c77c3368970b.png

My name is Donald Trump. I don't believe in white privilege. I don't pay my workers and stiff contractors not because of white privilege, but because I get more money that way. Duh! I'm a Republican. It's not about race, it's about green. You have some, so I trick you out of it. Nothing to do with being privileged, believe me.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump is accused of paying female campaign workers half as much as men

In pay dispute at Trump hotel, workers’ advocates see same old story

A carpentry business that had been around for forty years trying to claim one job bankrupted 'em. :lmao:

Anyhow, piddly stuff dean. Piddly. Shine the light on Hillary for once; stop pretending the contrast isn't stark.

Lightning_Map_flat.png

Who has said it was "piddly fucking nothing"? Oh, that's right. You did.

We refuse to be petrified with terror.....and that seems to anger you. Whose side are you on? The terrorists?

We refuse to be petrified with terror.....and that seems to anger you. Whose side are you on? The terrorists?

I'm no more "terrified" than you are, ass clown. I have this thing, actually two things....a conscious and a sense of duty towards my fellow man. I know, really hard for you to understand and all.

I'm no more "terrified" than you are, ass clown. I have this thing, actually two things....a conscious and a sense of duty towards my fellow man. I know, really hard for you to understand and all.
You sure sound terrified...really really frightened.....:itsok:

Cheap come-ons. I mean if that's all you got, lightweight......

You don't see him enlisting to go fight ISIS.

ISIS is being systematically defeated by the coalition and the US cost in lives so far are 3 combat deaths.

Yea, the thousands being raped and murdered and the millions being oppressed must surely appreciate our efficiency.

Would you prefer to see 10 Americans a week dying fighting ISIS? 20? 100? 1000?

What would make you happy?

Lightning_Map_flat.png

It's called blowback Sport. You wanted war after 9/11 and this is part of it.

We could have gone after Bin Ladin surgically. But NOOOOooooooooo!!!! Dumb ass Bush acted just like Trump talks and wanted to go to war. Oh! but not just ONE war...he doubled down and invaded Iraq too! We started a massive chain of events that led to Arab Spring and opened the floodgates for the founding of ISIS...or ISIL.

Bush didn't give blowback a second thought. Now here we are. WE created these new terrorists. Stop whining! We got our wars and this is part of the cost.

Elections have consequences.

You don't see him enlisting to go fight ISIS.

That's bull shit logic; but I wouldn't enlist under a coward like Obama.

Who gives a shit about ISIS ? This is America not France . With all the issues facing our nation, you put ISIS at the top??

Who gives a shit about ISIS ? This is America not France . With all the issues facing our nation, you put ISIS at the top??

Mentioning ISIS puts them at the top of the list? In any event, you're tone deaf on the issue as is your party; and the voters will take notice.

Forum List

Back