Zero ISIS mentions in opening day of DNC

61 speakers, 0 mentions of ISIS. Even presidential wannabe Booker couldn't utter it.

I guess fresh off the heels of ISIS burning a two year old girl alive in a cage, they couldn't be bothered with it.

The world and ISIS has crybabies like you to get the word out, Sparky.

Damn, that was lame.

So is the constant fear mongering.

Acknowledging the enemy is "fear mongering" in dipshit land.
Overstating threats over and over and holding up your party as the only people with the courage to stand up to said over-inflated threat is the very definition of fear-mongering. Fighting a group like ISIS requires cool heads and patience and is not worth the life of even one US serviceman.

61 speakers, 0 mentions of ISIS. Even presidential wannabe Booker couldn't utter it.

I guess fresh off the heels of ISIS burning a two year old girl alive in a cage, they couldn't be bothered with it.

Damn, that was lame.

Overstating threats over and over and holding up your party as the only people with the courage to stand up to said over-inflated threat is the very definition of fear-mongering. Fighting a group like ISIS requires cool heads and patience and is not worth the life of even one US serviceman.

Tell that to Hillary, who talks about us leading a coalition. And isn't it benevolent of you to leave thousands of women and children on the ISIS altar as you wash your hands of it all.

Gatsby is having a hissy because Democrats aren't trying to out fear monger the #Trumpanzees

Damn, that was lame.

America is doing just fine. It appears that "dipshit land" is located between your ears.

Damn, that was lame.

America is doing just fine. It appears that "dipshit land" is located between your ears.

Yea, America is doing so fine that ISIS just doesn't even exist these days!

Damn, that was lame.

Tell that to Hillary, who talks about us leading a coalition. And isn't it benevolent of you to leave thousands of women and children on the ISIS altar as you wash your hands of it all.

Are you afraid to blame ISIS for their own crimes? How is it any U S citizen's responsibility to accept the blame for what some madmen do in the Mid East?

Oh I get it. The Neo Cons have never accepted responsibility for anything so they do not understand how it works.

Damn, that was lame.

For every single potential terrorist in America there are ten thousand drunks on our highways that will and do kill innocent people with astonishing regularity. THAT fact is what makes your constant screaming and fear mongering ridiculous.

The chances of dying at the hands of a terrorist here in America are roughly the same as dying by being struck by lightning.

THAT'S why I call you a ridiculous fear mongering asshole.

Damn, that was lame.

Are you afraid to blame ISIS for their own crimes? How is it any U S citizen's responsibility to accept the blame for what some madmen do in the Mid East?

Oh I get it. The Neo Cons have never accepted responsibility for anything so they do not understand how it works.

I'll let you go ahead and figure out for yourself how illogical your counter was.

Are you kidding me? They can't handle what they have now.

Damn, that was lame.

For every single potential terrorist in America there are ten thousand drunks on our highways that will and do kill innocent people with astonishing regularity. THAT fact is what makes your constant screaming and fear mongering ridiculous.

The chances of dying at the hands of a terrorist here in America are roughly the same as dying by being struck by lightning.

Again illogical; but at least you followed the train of thought on this one.

1. My position on terrorists isn't based on drunks, or AC units or bath tubs. Nor should it be (because I'm not an idiot).
2. I don't want to count them all up right now; but estimating maybe 300 deaths in a ten year span (see visual); whereas 3100 died in just one terrorist attack on 9/11.

Lightning_Map_flat.png

3. I'm not an asshole who thinks its okay to play God with people's very lives. If I know more people are going to be murdered, I'm not going to justify it. There is no justification.
4. It's been said that the first responsibility of govt. is to keep its citizens safe. I don't know if I fully believe that; but I do believe that they should not be taking actions that make us unsafe.
5. You just give d-bag insults with the fear mongering things. My contentions are based on reality. I know what Islam is; I know what it produces: misery and oppression. There's a reason that nobody picks up and moves to any of those Muslim shit holes (and this is a reality that people like you just love to conveniently ignore).

Last edited:

Again illogical; but at least you followed the train of thought on this one.

1. My position on terrorists isn't based on drunks, or AC units or bath tubs. Nor should it be (because I'm not an idiot).
2. I don't want to count them all up right now; but estimating maybe 300 deaths in a ten year span (see visual); whereas 3100 died in just one terrorist attack on 9/11.

Lightning_Map_flat.png

3. I'm not an asshole who thinks its okay to play God with people's very lives. If I know more people are going to be murdered, I'm not going to justify it. There is no justification.
4. It's been said that the first responsibility of govt. is to keep its citizens safe. I don't know if I fully believe that; but I do believe that they should not be taking actions that make us unsafe.
5. You just give d-bag insults with the fear mongering things. My contentions are based on reality. I know what Islam is; I know what it produces; misery and oppression. There's a reason that nobody picks up and moves to any of those Muslim shit holes (and this is a reality that people like you just love to conveniently ignore).

That's right. They are shit holes. That's why they can never be a serious threat to us. OK they got lucky and pulled off 9/11. We learned. That won't happen again. If we are vigilant they can never mount another serious terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back