Zero ISIS mentions in opening day of DNC

I never understood why RW's want to kill every muslim walking, then bitch when they kill each other.

Yep it's disgraceful. Dems need to be regarding ISIS like the global mega army, and most powerful fighting force in the history of mankind that they are. Republicans acknowledge this.

Hell, if they'd mentioned ISIS 10,000 times, I still would have been pissed at them for not talking about them enough. Republican speakers were mentioning ISIS 10,000 times PER SPEECH!!! Like true patriots! :eek:

ISIS is being systematically defeated by the coalition and the US cost in lives so far are 3 combat deaths.

Saying 'ISIS' doesn't add any value to that.

I never understood why RW's want to kill every muslim walking, then bitch when they kill each other.
You don't seem to understand this, judging just from this post, so I'll explain it; Everyone with ISIS is a Muslim, not every Muslim is with ISIS.

Why are liberals trying to pretend that I'm presenting saying ISIS as a magic pill? They surely must know they're apologists who are full of sh**. The point is that if you can't even acknowledge a problem, then you're not working towards solving it.

Why are liberals trying to pretend that I'm presenting saying ISIS as a magic pill? They surely must know they're apologists who are full of sh**. The point is that if you can't even acknowledge a problem, then you're not working towards solving it.

And many aren't even bothered by it, as many of the comments reflect.

Think about it. 61 speakers. Some of them maybe mentioned ISIS in their speech draft and the DNC edited it out? Or its just not at all on their social conscious. I'm really not sure what is worse, tbh.

I'm glad republicans are showing concern for Muslims being harmed in the middle east. They can be reassured by knowing that ISIS is currently outmanned and outgunned and surrounded by enemies. I wish we could take away their access to twitter and the free advertising they get from people in power who make them sound super powerful... but that's a tall order.

ISIS is being systematically defeated by the coalition and the US cost in lives so far are 3 combat deaths.

Yea, the thousands being raped and murdered and the millions being oppressed must surely appreciate our efficiency.

Since you know absolutely nothing about what's going on in the fight against ISIS your best bet would be to shut up.

The poor Republicans are upset that we're not the bedwetters like them. And they're actually proud to say so. Hilarious.

It's going to be fun to watch the Republican Useful Idiots flail about. ISIS is pulling their puppet strings one way, Putin a different way.

The poor Republicans are upset that we're not the bedwetters like them. And they're actually proud to say so. Hilarious.

It's going to be fun to watch the Republican Useful Idiots flail about. ISIS is pulling their puppet strings one way, Putin a different way.

I expect leaders to acknowledge who we're fighting for starters. Silly me. I should just accept that they have it all under control and everything will be alright (Cough: 9/11).

ISIS is a horrible thing but the democrats are more concerned with the state of the economy and domestic matters as they should be. Anyone who thinks ISIS is a more important matter than the economy has been suitably distracted by the republican distraction machine.

61 speakers, 0 mentions of ISIS. Even presidential wannabe Booker couldn't utter it.

I guess fresh off the heels of ISIS burning a two year old girl alive in a cage, they couldn't be bothered with it.

The world and ISIS has crybabies like you to get the word out, Sparky.

Damn, that was lame.

So is the constant fear mongering.

Acknowledging the enemy is "fear mongering" in dipshit land.

Forum List

Back