Zen

I went in for that navel gazing stuff for a while. Didn't get a lot out of it.
That's pretty obvious already withour your even telling us. No one that thinks spirituality and meditation is "navel gazing stuff" is apt to crack the surface of it in a million years.

And of all the eastern religions, Zen Buddhism is like the calculus of them all.

The reason this is happening is because I can't be Catholic anymore.

I'm divorced and if I marry again, I can't go to the Eucharist and when I die I go to hell.

But even if I go to some other church, I'll still be Catholic in my heart, and believe in it even if I try not to.

The only thing I can do is not ever again have a relationship with a woman.

I'm divorced and if I marry again, I can't go to the Eucharist and when I die I go to hell.
Sentencing you to 'hell' would definitely justify changing religious orientation, but did your (Roman) Catholic instruction not inform you of the only sin Jesus said could not be forgiven?
Anyway, Zen practice is good for self awareness and is not in conflict with continuing to be a believer in Jesus if you like.

Its extremely sad to see the many wonderful things that believing in bullshit has done for you. Maybe you should just forget about religion for a while, sober up, and then just strive to become a better person, a person that you can respect. Without that you will never find peace. And btw, Zen? Seriously? Are you really going to just lift your skirt for every religion that winks at you?

Forum List

Back