Zelenskyy is the MAN!!

Toro needs to shut off the television and get in his garden to ease his troubled mind off of Trump and Putin.
Spring can't come fast enough.

Of course when hit with the coming fertilizer shortage I am sure he will blame Trump and Putin in the Gardening and Landscaping forum

Absolutely! :2up: I agree.

Unlike that scared coward loser, Putin, that so many anti-American revanchist losers like Sunni Man and theHawk worship!

I admire the man for sure. What modern American President would do what Zelensky is doing? What I don't admire is your meaningless cheap personal shots. But then, that's what the "modern" Liberal does.

I admire the man for sure. What modern American President would do what Zelensky is doing? What I don't admire is your meaningless cheap personal shots. But then, that's what the "modern" Liberal does.

I'm not a liberal.

And I'm not taking any "cheap personal shots" against any Trump supporters who are on the side of Ukraine and freedom. Now is the for those on the side of freedom to stand together.

However, these people are pretending to be pro-American but they are not. And they are being called out for it.

Forum List

Back