Zelenskyy is the MAN!!

I joined the US Message Board because I've always liked to debate politics and my family and real life friends don't even know what this word means.

I never felt the need to get angry reactions from others and people say this is the main motivation of the so-called Internet trolls so I guess I'm not one.

I sincerely believe the current war is a shit sandwich created by Putin (who launched a war of aggression against a neighbor that didn't stand a chance in Hell to join Nato for the forseeable future) and the West that for the last 30 years stubbornly refused to let the Cold War die in peace (by dismantling Nato and replacing it by a different security arrangement).

Agree or disagree, this is what I truly believe.

а ти прикидаєшся тупою австралійською блондинкою
It is contrary to the rules of this Board to post in a foreign language. True story, Toro troll.

I personally don’t care. But I thought you might. Try to color within the margins.

Here's how I know skye is neither a woman nor an Australian.

I was listening to a podcast today, and one woman said "every woman in the world has at least a little crush on Zelenskyy!"

Since skye is nothing more than a shill for Putin, she's a man from Vladivostok.

Here's how I know skye is neither a woman nor an Australian.

I was listening to a podcast today, and one woman said "every woman in the world has at least a little crush on Zelenskyy!"

Since skye is nothing more than a shill for Putin, she's a man from Vladivostok.

You are trolling now....in a very boring way....I better go....*yawn* boring.... bye

I tried to take Russian one semester. I used to call their alphabet the Acrylic alphabet. Lol.

I did too, in high school back in '67. Dropped out of the class after a couple days and changed to German instead.

The only Russian I've ever met in my life was a woman I met online back in 2004, when I lived in Dallas. She wanted to meet at a Starbucks for coffee, so we did. Never heard from her again after I didn't pay for her coffee.

I guess that makes me a "Russian agent" or something. :laughing0301:

I did too, in high school back in '67. Dropped out of the class after a couple days and changed to German instead.

The only Russian I've ever met in my life was a woman I met online back in 2004, when I lived in Dallas. She wanted to meet at a Starbucks for coffee, so we did. Never heard from her again after I didn't pay for her coffee.

I guess that makes me a "Russian agent" or something. :laughing0301:
I had a Black Russian once. It didn’t work out.

She was a racist.

Zelensky is begging Biden to enact a no-fly zone.

What’s the hold up? Is Biden a Putin lover?
The Deep State Commies who tell Biden what to say have not decided whether a no-fly zone will make Putin mad or not. It probably will, since Putin has put the UK on his shit list.

I had a Black Russian once. It didn’t work out.

She was a racist.
I thought this was a "black Russian."

1646562237444.png

Forum List

Back