Zelensky cancels planned offensive

I heard production starts in 2025, not delivery. You have a source on that?
US Army good enough for you?

"The Abrams contract was awarded in late July 2022 after Poland formally requested the tanks in July 2021....
<>
...Delivery of the Abrams tanks is scheduled to begin around January 2025, with production and manufacturing support occurring at several Army depots."

Yes, it tells you about the actual production that took place, not capacity or theory. It means Russia is not bad off. For real, Ukraine is bad off. The longer the war will take the worse the country will fare.
On a year to year basis past performance is a pretty good indicator of future performance in the short run. Russia's inability to provide spare parts for weapons systems it has sold, is a pretty good indicator of how stressed Rusia's industrial capacity is.

Romanian Senator Shoshoake reacted to her inclusion on the ukrainian hit list "Peacemaker" by saying all she thinks about Ukraine.

"Ukraine has completely disqualified itself, and this is the moment when international opinion should understand that Ukraine does not deserve the support it receives because it is the heir of the Nazi empire, and Zelenski could be nothing but Hitler".

That is, until she was put on "Peacemaker," the rotten man was good and democratic.

Litwin, any opinion on this?

he uses ussr´s manuals, the western armies dont fight this way.

still , Moscow horde is without chances

1679259610575.png

Ukrainian President Zelensky will not launch a long awaited major offensive as he ran out of tanks, artillery and ammunition.

"Ukraine can’t start the next counteroffensive due to a shortage of weapons, including heavy equipment and fighter jets, President Volodymyr Zelensky told the Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun."

"``We can't start yet. We can't send them out," he said, revealing the serious shortage of weapons."

Litwin, looks like he is totally finished while the West is also depleted. Last option will be fighter jets, but they would "provoke Russia".
Why the hell would he announce that publicly? With is mouth Russia does not need any spies

Why the hell would he announce that publicly? With is mouth Russia does not need any spies
Everything in this war has been announced like a fun fair. It is out of desperation in this case, I guess. In the interview Zelensky also asks for Japanese support.

they mixed war manuals , and it works , and yeh i know you hate it...
I am actually reconsidering my stance on the war right now. The brutal onslaught is a multitude of what has been happening before and not justified. The arrogance took over and they don´t even take prisoners anymore. I came to the conclusion that no lives can be destroyed for that lost cause and that Germany should now provide all the means that are adequate to make the Kremlin lose the desire for war.

Russia survived 10 rounds of the most devastating sanctons in History our Gov't told us would destroy their country.
Russia survived approx $150 billion in weapons, cash, training, logiistics, and intelligence to Ukraine NATO still hasn't accomplished any of their stated goals
Russia defeated Ukraine last year, they are now fighting NATO who doesn't care how many Ukrainians die as long as Russia is weakened.

Russia survived 10 rounds of the most devastating sanctons in History our Gov't told us would destroy their country.
Russia survived approx $150 billion in weapons, cash, training, logiistics, and intelligence to Ukraine NATO still hasn't accomplished any of their stated goals
Russia defeated Ukraine last year, they are now fighting NATO who doesn't care how many Ukrainians die as long as Russia is weakened.
You know better. The Ukies kicked the Rus to the east bank of the Dnepro and stopped the Rus winter offensive.

And don't be talking about the West sending Ukraine goodies when Russia is yoking China, Iran, North Koroe, Saudia Arabia for the same. Their assistance is the sole reason that the Rus have not given up. But it is inevitable.

Forum List

Back