Yup, Just Like I Said...The 1% Gets The Lion's Share of Tax Breaks

When the WSJ has to mea culpa on one of their own, you can take it to the bank.

Sorry, Trumper Suckers.

Taxes Under Trump: Almost Everyone Pays Less and the Richest Pay a Lot Less
Nearly half the benefits of the plan, and a higher proportion of savings, would go to the top 1%

Taxes Under Trump: Almost Everyone Pays Less and the Richest Pay a Lot Less

"....The top 1% will benefit, as they would contribute a smaller percentage of total tax revenue under Mr. Trump than they do now. The group, which consists of about 1.1 million households and earns 17% of total income, would owe 25% of federal taxes for 2017 under Trump’s plan compared with 28.7% under current law.""""

You're right! This is an outrage. If anybody should get a tax break it should be the bottom 50%. So why can't Trump figure out away to give the people who don't pay taxes (the bottom 50%) a tax break?

Screenshots of me pointing out things like you having a useless opinion that doesn't even involve you?

Question.

How much do you earn? How much taxes do you pay? How do you know what being rich is like?

You sit there and judge the rich for being rich, yet you, like I, know nothing about it.

To wit, you don't know the circumstances behind my unemployment, yet you sit there judging me as well. You have no clue what goes on in my life, yet there you are in all your Pharisaical glory.

Worked my whole life and now I'm back in college as a Senior full time.

So what good is a college degree if it can't teach you a little bit of manners?

I've worked all my and now I'm a full time student.

I had a great job working as a Corrections Officer with a house, new car and every thing I wanted. Then I started my own company.

So, if you become rich, will you not become the very thing you despise? Rich? Funny how that's common goal here, people want to be rich, but don't like other people being rich.

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you would be?

No, because you can be a good rich person. Ask Mellon.

Ask Mellon.

Who?

Wait. Time out. Try answering the questions in my first post. Seriously, correct yourself, Mr. Corrections Officer.

You don't know who Mellon is???

No. But I assume you're referring to Andrew W. Mellon, former US Secretary of the Treasury from 1921 to 1932. Given that we're talking about rich people and all.

No I mean that same guy...but instead the fact that he helped start a university, an Art Museum, and a great deal of his fortune to various causes, putting him in the philanthropy hall of fame.

No, because you can be a good rich person.

A "good rich person" would be what exactly?

What would a "good rich person" do?

Haha I found out your secret tonight... I'm glad however I could trigger you, now go find your safe space.

Uh, those are just questions. Questions you are too scared to answer.

You made this entire discussion about me, never once answering questions put to you.

Now you're running away. Why is it so hard for you to answer questions?

No, because you can be a good rich person.

A "good rich person" would be what exactly?

What would a "good rich person" do?

Haha I found out your secret tonight... I'm glad however I could trigger you, now go find your safe space.

Uh, those are just questions. Questions you are too scared to answer.

You made this entire discussion about me, never once answering questions put to you.

Now you're running away. Why is it so hard for you to answer questions?

Why? Because it will be a never ending battle. I found out what you are all about tonight, and I don't mean what you told me. End of story. I made it about you because you take a stance that you have no idea about. You haven't lived it. You still never answered. You live off your family or the government? How is the government going to help you if they don't tax the rich?

Ask Mellon.

Who?

Wait. Time out. Try answering the questions in my first post. Seriously, correct yourself, Mr. Corrections Officer.

No. But I assume you're referring to Andrew W. Mellon, former US Secretary of the Treasury from 1921 to 1932. Given that we're talking about rich people and all.

No I mean that same guy...but instead the fact that he helped start a university, an Art Museum, and a great deal of his fortune to various causes, putting him in the philanthropy hall of fame.

Oh, so I get it. A "good rich person" is someone who gives his money away. So, would a "good rich person" be able to give his money away freely? Or will such generosity be compulsory?

Ask Mellon.

Who?

Oh, so I get it. A "good rich person" is someone who gives his money away. So, would a "good rich person" be able to give his money away freely? Or will such generosity be compulsory?

No good rich people understand the health of the entire community is what helps them do well. I follow Seth MacFarland on Twitter and he nails them home every day.

Why? Because it will be a never ending battle.

No. It wouldn't have been. That's nothing but a cop-out.

You're afraid of having your views on wealth being challenged.

I made it about you because you take a stance that you have no idea about.

You made it about me so you could avoid answering the questions. It is a classical scape-goat ad hominem argument.

You haven't lived it. You still never answered. You live off your family or the government?

You answer my questions first, smartmouth. Then I'll answer yours.

But now that we're here, you think good rich people should give their money away to "good causes." Are you expecting them to give hand outs? Because that's exactly what it sounds like.

Last edited:
Who?

No good rich people understand the health of the entire community is what helps them do well. I follow Seth MacFarland on Twitter and he nails them home every day.

Ooooh. We got a communist over here guys!

Did it ever occur to you that someone can accrue wealth through their own volition? With no help but by their own two hands?

Last edited:
Aaaaand he's gone. Never underestimate the power of persistence.

You mean never underestimate the power of your ignorance. I see how you got that wrong, they rhyme.

I knew that would bring you back.

You're just a small dishonest person, who can do little more than evade questions and belittle other people. Never underestimate the power of hypocrisy and narcissism.

Now, here's your mirror.

loire-mirror-o.jpg

Stare long and hard into it before launching further judgements.

Forum List

Back