Yukon Glaciers

Nobody mention Climate Sensitivity in this thread.

You brought it up, indirectly, by talking about "ever decreasing rate estimates. And, as usual with you, once you start getting your ass handed to you, you suddenly don't want to talk about your own topic.

Are you lost? You've also lost that belief of belief SEVERAL times now. Because these numbers clearly HAVE nearly halved since the 1980s...

No, that's Scafetta's cherrypicking fiction. It's dishonest propaganda, so naturally you fell hard for it. Actual skepticism is not your thing.

This has NOTHING TO DO with the topic or what anyone said. You're off on your moronic windmill tilting again.

It's peculiar, how you keep running back to discuss a topic that you supposedly don't want to discuss.

And those numbers in your chart ARE NOT A HISTORY of climate sensitivity estimates anyways.
There's hardly even ONE STUDY in your charts that isnt from a meager 3 year period either side of 2010..

Curse me, posting the best science!

How about a 20 or 30 year history chart as I and Tommy have posted many times..

All you've done is post Scarfetta's big cherrypick fraud. If you leave out the data that contradicts you, and then pad it out with denier propaganda pieces, you can make a graph show anything you want. You fell for it. And even though I've explained how it's crap, you'll still cling to the fraud, because that fraud has become part of your religion.

I don't think you even understand the assertion that CS #/s have more than halved since the circus began...

Well, yes, because that statement is laughably false. I tend to not "understand" that false things are true.

Forum List

Back