YoVille Toilet Confessions

Several months ago I was standing in line at Walmart. There was a young lady, probably in her late 20's with 2 young children in line in front of me. Cashier rang up the purchase and it was obvious she didn't have enough cash and had to put some things back. I could see that everything she was buying was necessities and it broke my heart t see the looks on the kids faces. So I told the cashier to ring the items up and I would pay the difference of what she was short. The lady protested, but I insisted. She was so grateful and I could see she was really touched and tears were streaming. I went grocery shopping yesterday but this morning I realized there were a few little things I had missed. Cashier rang up my stuff and I went to swipe my card and a hand pushed mine away. Before I could say anything someone swiped a card for my purchase. I looked around it was that same lady. I started to protest and she said don't you dare say a word. I remember you. I told everyone about you and how kind you were. Some of my friends couldn't understand how a stranger could do such a thing. But I said if I ever see him again I'd like to return the favor. I was unemployed then I have a job now and you are not going to deny me. Goes to show you what goes around comes around.

You are a good soul, beautiful heart.. I love hearing testimonies like that. Thank you for sharing!

Several months ago I was standing in line at Walmart. There was a young lady, probably in her late 20's with 2 young children in line in front of me. Cashier rang up the purchase and it was obvious she didn't have enough cash and had to put some things back. I could see that everything she was buying was necessities and it broke my heart t see the looks on the kids faces. So I told the cashier to ring the items up and I would pay the difference of what she was short. The lady protested, but I insisted. She was so grateful and I could see she was really touched and tears were streaming. I went grocery shopping yesterday but this morning I realized there were a few little things I had missed. Cashier rang up my stuff and I went to swipe my card and a hand pushed mine away. Before I could say anything someone swiped a card for my purchase. I looked around it was that same lady. I started to protest and she said don't you dare say a word. I remember you. I told everyone about you and how kind you were. Some of my friends couldn't understand how a stranger could do such a thing. But I said if I ever see him again I'd like to return the favor. I was unemployed then I have a job now and you are not going to deny me. Goes to show you what goes around comes around.

You are a good soul, beautiful heart.. I love hearing testimonies like that. Thank you for sharing!

Aw shucks ma'am. Tweren't nuthin.

Forum List

Back