You're All Trapped In The False Left-Right Paradigm

RON PAUL: "I suspect they're moving in the direction of a New World Order and I hear and I've heard Obama recently use that term again. They got to have a New World Order and they've been working on that for a long time. And I'm sure they're not worried all that much about a crisis coming and they might look at it as an opportunity for promoting their cause and that's what we should be concerned about."

Last edited:
Disclaimer:

The views presented in this thread DO NOT represent those of the Libertarian Party (or even more than 12 members). In fact, we sincerely apologize for any confusion on the part of the presenter.

I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party. If Bob Barr is any indication of the Libertarian Party, I don't support it.

Bob Barr Voted for the Patriot Act but Says He is Sorry (PART 3/6)

Holy Moly man.. Go work your miracle-healing Illuminati crap on a REAL thread. Go fix subsidies and handouts and regulation and poor governance. What possesses you to set up a prostelyzing shoppe with a title like that anyway? If your goal was to embarrass the Libertarian Party -- it worked.

I didn't realize the truth is embarrassing. Btw, if you haven't noticed, I'm the one who has brought out facts and logical argumentation, all I've heard from you is baseless claims and ad hominems. So who's the embarrassing one.

I'll make a full and sloppy apology to you for any ad hominems you can find IF you can produce any Libertarian Party document using the "Illuminati" as any kind of excuse for the country's problems. It's the biggest cop-out in the world to reduce complex economic/political/social problems to a "bogey-man" mentality.

FACTS? Like Bob Barr is forever doomed to hell because he supported Rick Perry who COULD be a member of some secret college social group? That's not consequential in this entire universe. It's just an incantation....

I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party. If Bob Barr is any indication of the Libertarian Party, I don't support it.

Say WHAT? You're just figuring this out now? Then how come you misdirected the readers of this thread by USING the Libertarian Party to discuss your whacked-out fairy tales?

I believe that the United States should educate Americans and make them employable. People should be free to make money by any job they can do, farming, manufacturing or providing services. Everyone needs shelter and food. Those individuals who are mentally incapable to care for themselves will need assistance for their living needs.

As it is the government has taken away the American people’s ability to provide a living for their families by outsourcing jobs and insourcing cheap labor. This must be reversed and stopped. All import products should have high import taxes placed on them when they enter the country. Then farming and manufacturing jobs will be needed again in America. Why are our politicians so, Hell bent on making Communist Red China rich? The politicians want us poor so what they offer us looks good. It’s America First not America Last.

Produce, meat and fish are not safe grown overseas. We’re depending on 3rd world nations to grow our foods and many of them are using illegal pesticides that were outlawed in the United States decades ago because they cause cancer.

Only about 1% of food products are inspected by U.S. inspectors. We need to grow our own food again. It would be too easy for other countries to get together and poison us all at once.

If we let these politicians break the backbone of the country. We’ll be too weak and poor to help anyone else if we can’t help ourselves.

We have got to remove every politician in office now, by voting them out of office before they destroy America.

A nerve has been struck.

By you and you loony toons partner??!!

:rofl:

You must be Liberal. Can you construct a plan to turn this country around? Name 3 things you would do to change the trend in America. I think we can all agree politicians are running the show and they're destroying our lifestyle and livelihoods. The kids are less educated, inflation is knocking on our door and cities and states are going broke and that's not even the tip of the ice berg. What would you do to fix these things?

End the Fed
Cancel NAFTA
Bring all troops home

So who do you propose we vote for if we want less government spending, less regulation and less taxation?

After being on this board for several weeks, I have noticed that almost everyone is trapped in the false Left-Right paradigm and makes comments like "Liberals are ruining this country" and "Conservatives hate the poor."

I've got news for you, both sides have equally and cooperatively destroyed this country. I don't know if you noticed, but as Presidents and parties change, the agenda stays the SAME. Obama simply continued Bushes policies and added a bit of his own bs. Is this not obvious?

Every Presidency, more and more civil liberties are taken away, the wars go on, the more and more globalization increases and US sovereignty decreases.

So it's simply naive to point fingers at Democrats and say how stupid and evil they are when the Republicans have done an equal amount of evil deeds and destruction to this country.

This is how the Illuminati decieves people and maintain power. They give people the illusion of choice and make people think there is a difference in the choices, that way, whichever party or President they vote for, the Illuminati wins every time. It's the perfect scam. How can you fall for it.

And btw, I already anticipate responses talking about Dems and Repubs aren't true Liberals and Conservatives, but that's fine, regardless, true Liberalism and true Conservatism are still antithetical to Freedom and proper socio-political theory. Only Libertarians can claim to be the ideology that upholds true Liberty and sound principles.

Edit: Just to clarify, I know that perhaps not ALL here apply, but most do.

I personally think we have to gut the government and vote all current politicians out. Voting the same politicians in office over and over again has only produced the same outcome only it's getting worse.

So, no matter what party one is, let's all vote the old politicians out and vote in some new politicians who will listen to the will of the people. :clap2:

I think we can all agree that more political parties aren't the answer.

Epic fail. I do love it when the Illuminati is envoked...that always adds a chuckle to the proceedings.

So who do you propose we vote for if we want less government spending, less regulation and less taxation?

After being on this board for several weeks, I have noticed that almost everyone is trapped in the false Left-Right paradigm and makes comments like "Liberals are ruining this country" and "Conservatives hate the poor."

I've got news for you, both sides have equally and cooperatively destroyed this country. I don't know if you noticed, but as Presidents and parties change, the agenda stays the SAME. Obama simply continued Bushes policies and added a bit of his own bs. Is this not obvious?

Every Presidency, more and more civil liberties are taken away, the wars go on, the more and more globalization increases and US sovereignty decreases.

So it's simply naive to point fingers at Democrats and say how stupid and evil they are when the Republicans have done an equal amount of evil deeds and destruction to this country.

This is how the Illuminati decieves people and maintain power. They give people the illusion of choice and make people think there is a difference in the choices, that way, whichever party or President they vote for, the Illuminati wins every time. It's the perfect scam. How can you fall for it.

And btw, I already anticipate responses talking about Dems and Repubs aren't true Liberals and Conservatives, but that's fine, regardless, true Liberalism and true Conservatism are still antithetical to Freedom and proper socio-political theory. Only Libertarians can claim to be the ideology that upholds true Liberty and sound principles.

Edit: Just to clarify, I know that perhaps not ALL here apply, but most do.

Ron Paul!

Or anyone else who is not a globalist.

The paradigm is perfectly valid. For starters there is a GOP effort to distort the entire democratic process, to suit their ends. They are using not only vote suppression but also great masses of unmonitored cash under the Citizens United standard, to tilt the electoral process their way. Also they are trying to ensure that only their voices are heard: the House GOP leadership is using their control of the franking office to prevent Democratic members from using their campaign fliers to warn their constituents about the GOP attack on Medicare, and they are demanding that TV stations pull ads that criticize them. Add to that their contempt for the truth, their devotion to lies and smear attacks, and the ever-present threat of violence which we saw during the health care debate. And then when they do lose races, they use legislative tools like filibusters and subpoenas to stop Democrats from doing what they were elected to do: govern. They are particularly targeting efforts to bring crooked corporations under control, using these methods: they are undertaking Herculean efforts to block the appointments of just about anybody with regulatory power. So the Republicans aren't just trying to steal elections, like they did in 2000: now they're trying to steal the entire democratic process itself.

Then the next bit: the GOP has declared war on the middle class: blocking efforts to create jobs, declaring war on unions, threatening Medicare and Social Security, demanding tax cuts for the rich which the middle class will be forced to pay for....

And on and on. Abortion, gays, the racism, the war on Hispanics....So, yeah, there's a clear choice between left and right.

Both sides have claims to libertarian ideals. After all, libertarianism is fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

However, the Ayn Randians hijacked libertarians ideals from the Mutualists.

The paradigm is perfectly valid. For starters there is a GOP effort to distort the entire democratic process, to suit their ends. They are using not only vote suppression but also great masses of unmonitored cash under the Citizens United standard, to tilt the electoral process their way. Also they are trying to ensure that only their voices are heard: the House GOP leadership is using their control of the franking office to prevent Democratic members from using their campaign fliers to warn their constituents about the GOP attack on Medicare, and they are demanding that TV stations pull ads that criticize them. Add to that their contempt for the truth, their devotion to lies and smear attacks, and the ever-present threat of violence which we saw during the health care debate. And then when they do lose races, they use legislative tools like filibusters and subpoenas to stop Democrats from doing what they were elected to do: govern. They are particularly targeting efforts to bring crooked corporations under control, using these methods: they are undertaking Herculean efforts to block the appointments of just about anybody with regulatory power. So the Republicans aren't just trying to steal elections, like they did in 2000: now they're trying to steal the entire democratic process itself.

Then the next bit: the GOP has declared war on the middle class: blocking efforts to create jobs, declaring war on unions, threatening Medicare and Social Security, demanding tax cuts for the rich which the middle class will be forced to pay for....

And on and on. Abortion, gays, the racism, the war on Hispanics....So, yeah, there's a clear choice between left and right.

:clap2:

welfare is great!Bush is a criminal!Cheney should be shot...halliburton...what the fuc!!!!!!!

I am caught in a paradigm:(

TOS_2x10_MirrorMirror0029-Trekpulse.jpg

Last edited:
How is no regulations on industry socially liberal?

You have to dig deeper. The fact that many industries benefit from the government and regulations needs to be addressed. For instance, Goldman Sachs is a long arm of the Fed.

The idea that all firms have a level playing field, without the government picking winners and losers, is historically economically liberal.

Forum List

Back