You're All Trapped In The False Left-Right Paradigm

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
After being on this board for several weeks, I have noticed that almost everyone is trapped in the false Left-Right paradigm and makes comments like "Liberals are ruining this country" and "Conservatives hate the poor."

I've got news for you, both sides have equally and cooperatively destroyed this country. I don't know if you noticed, but as Presidents and parties change, the agenda stays the SAME. Obama simply continued Bushes policies and added a bit of his own bs. Is this not obvious?

Every Presidency, more and more civil liberties are taken away, the wars go on, the more and more globalization increases and US sovereignty decreases.

So it's simply naive to point fingers at Democrats and say how stupid and evil they are when the Republicans have done an equal amount of evil deeds and destruction to this country.

This is how the Illuminati decieves people and maintain power. They give people the illusion of choice and make people think there is a difference in the choices, that way, whichever party or President they vote for, the Illuminati wins every time. It's the perfect scam. How can you fall for it.

And btw, I already anticipate responses talking about Dems and Repubs aren't true Liberals and Conservatives, but that's fine, regardless, true Liberalism and true Conservatism are still antithetical to Freedom and proper socio-political theory. Only Libertarians can claim to be the ideology that upholds true Liberty and sound principles.

Edit: Just to clarify, I know that perhaps not ALL here apply, but most do.

Last edited:
Let's not forget either that all of these people who act like their in opposition really aren't. Obama and McCain are both Bilderberg and CFR members and they are also distant cousins. Bush and Kerry are both Skull & Bones members and are also cousins. Nearly every White House politician is aember of the international organization of Council on Foreign Relations. And they know it's devious too because Dick Cheney bragged at a CFR meeting how he kept his CFR membership a secret during his campaign and laughed about how he decieved voters.

Pick your team, buddy:

rvb_ending.jpg

Yep... and the only solution is Libertarianism... right? Libertarianism is no better than any other political party out there.

In fact, you guys believe in the same bullshit as the Tea Party as far as I can tell. You feel that if you "unshackle" The poor, that they will be able to stand on their own two feet without any investment. You feel that if you "unshackle" the rich, that they will automatically become philanthropists and be generous to those in dire straights.

You're wrong on both counts. The poor need all the access to resources that they can get.. be it financial, informational, spiritual and/or emotional. The whole idea that people who have been through decades and in some cases, centuries of neglect can just pull themselves up by their bootstraps is ridiculous.

And in turn... People who have been riding the wave of money, power and excess for decades will not relinquish that power in some Libertarian wet dream of fairness.

You know what I've heard from Libertarians? When asked... "what about the elderly?" I hear... they should move in with their kids. When asked "what about the poor?" I hear... they should live communally and share their earnings.

Forget raising people up that they can stand on their own two feet. Forget having a sense of Common Good. Libertarianism seems to be the same mantra I hear from the Tea Party... which is simply.... "why should I have to pay for someone else?" It's rooted in self service. Not to the common good.

Let's not forget either that all of these people who act like their in opposition really aren't. Obama and McCain are both Bilderberg and CFR members and they are also distant cousins. Bush and Kerry are both Skull & Bones members and are also cousins. Nearly every White House politician is aember of the international organization of Council on Foreign Relations. And they know it's devious too because Dick Cheney bragged at a CFR meeting how he kept his CFR membership a secret during his campaign and laughed about how he decieved voters.
So, you're a fatalist.

Gee....how helpful.

handjob.gif

So, you're a fatalist.

Gee....how helpful.

handjob.gif

That emoticon is great!!!!!

Yep... and the only solution is Libertarianism... right? Libertarianism is no better than any other political party out there.

In fact, you guys believe in the same bullshit as the Tea Party as far as I can tell. You feel that if you "unshackle" The poor, that they will be able to stand on their own two feet without any investment. You feel that if you "unshackle" the rich, that they will automatically become philanthropists and be generous to those in dire straights.
....And, they think there are (actually) enough people...who claim to be Libertarians....who'd live long-enough, on their own, to (actually) "fix" the Country.

I'm thinkin' there are way-too-many people who enjoy the fantasy of being Libertarian....who'd barely last a couple-years, on their own, if they had to actually provide all their own needs.

bizarro-catastrophic-wasteland.jpg

Last edited:
So, you're a fatalist.

Gee....how helpful.

handjob.gif

It's a self-portrait.

Libertarianism is not necessarily Capitalist. There is something called Left Libertarianism as well.

Libertarianism is rooted in the principles of non-coercion, non-aggression, property rights, and liberty.

This bare version of Libertarianism is compatible with other such ideas such as Resource Based Economy.

Plus, Libertarianism FULLY allows and encourages charity and even welfare like services so long as it's VOLUNTARY. Libertarians don't like the idea of government stealing your money at gun point with force and giving it to poor people. For example, I voluntarily give change to homeless people, but I do not want policemen forcing me to give them change.

So...we shouldn't choose either left or right, but should go straight to the libertarian door.

Yeah, right, whatever.

So, you're a fatalist.

Gee....how helpful.

handjob.gif

I can't help it.

Every time I think of Teabaggers....I think of...

"Idiocracy"!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXRjmyJFzrU]YouTube - ‪Idiocracy Intro (HR titlovi)‬‏[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you're a fatalist.

Gee....how helpful.

handjob.gif

Don't fed the troll

And OP you seem to fall into the ilne of thinking that electing a Libertarian will solve all our problems.

I used to think like that in college, but no longer.

There's zero guarantee a 3rd party wouldn't become as corrupted as the current 2. Also in the last election they threw out a man with a history of voting to enhance the Drug War and voted for the Patriot Act, that man was Bob Barr. Barr is simply a neocon, and this set the Libertarian party back big time.

Only Libertarians can claim to be the ideology that upholds true Liberty and sound principles.

I agree that the extremes of the Right and Left have gotten more militant and confrontive. I am puzzled, however, by the statement above. I understand libertarians to be the militancy behind the Republican push to deregulate business and replace many of its functions by corporations.

Myself, I rely on the government to protect my personal interests and that of all the other of the middle and lower income classes. Business won't do that! They are set up only to make a profit for their stockholders and that is all they do. The more they can cut expenses, the more profit for them (and for their CEOs and other officers). They build up derivatives and crash the economy. They corrupt government and get it to subsidize them at taxpayer's expense. Then, to reduce government debt, they lobby to lower taxes and cut the expense of caring for the sick, aged, retarded, and insane.

And OP you seem to fall into the ilne of thinking that electing a Libertarian will solve all our problems.

There's zero guarantee a 3rd party wouldn't become as corrupted as the current 2. Also in the last election they threw out a man with a history of voting to enhance the Drug War and voted for the Patriot Act, that man was Bob Barr. Barr is simply a neocon, and this set the Libertarian party back big time.

There is a difference between the Libertarian Party and the ideology of Libertarianism. Obviously Bob Barr isn't an actual Libertarian despite being in the Libertarian party. It happens all the time, people claiming to adhere to some ideology and doing the opposite. I.e. Mitt Romney claiming to be Conservative, yet supporting government mandated healthcare.

Honestly, I don't support the Libertarian Party. In fact, I hardly ever think about it and forget it even exists. I support individuals, not parties, hence why I support Republican candidate Dr. Paul.

Last edited:
After being on this board for several weeks, I have noticed that everyone is trapped in the false Left-Right paradigm and makes comments like "Liberals are ruining this country" and "Conservatives hate the poor."

I've got news for you, both sides have equally and cooperatively destroyed this country. I don't know if you noticed, but as Presidents and parties change, the agenda stays the SAME. Obama simply continued Bushes policies and added a bit of his own bs. Is this not obvious?

Every Presidency, more and more civil liberties are taken away, the wars go on, the more and more globalization increases and US sovereignty decreases.

So it's simply naive to point fingers at Democrats and say how stupid and evil they are when the Republicans have done an equal amount of evil deeds and destruction to this country.

This is how the Illuminati decieves people and maintain power. They give people the illusion of choice and make people think there is a difference in the choices, that way, whichever party or President they vote for, the Illuminati wins every time. It's the perfect scam. How can you fall for it.

And btw, I already anticipate responses talking about Dems and Repubs aren't true Liberals and Conservatives, but that's fine, regardless, true Liberalism and true Conservatism are still antithetical to Freedom and proper socio-political theory. Only Libertarians can claim to be the ideology that upholds true Liberty and sound principles.

Edit: Just to clarify, I know that perhaps not ALL here apply, but most do.

I've got news for you. You need to learn the difference between news and opinion.

There is a difference between the Libertarian Party and the ideology of Libertarianism. Obviously Bob Barr isn't an actual Libertarian despite being in the Libertarian party. It happens all the time, people claiming to adhere to some ideology and doing the opposite. I.e. Mitt Romney claiming to be Conservative, yet supporting government mandated healthcare.

I fully agree, but sometimes it sounds like you're saying the solution is to vote 3rd party. Now I either don't vote or I vote 3rd party as well, but I do it with no confidence.

So...we shouldn't choose either left or right, but should go straight to the libertarian door.

Yeah, right, whatever.

Sounds like just another guy stating his group has all the answers. And this is different because...

:confused:

i guess this is the time to mention i think all conservatives are bat shit crazy...simple fact...

but we are blinded by our partisan views

Forum List

Back