You're All Trapped In The False Left-Right Paradigm

Look you had me there for a paragraph or two because I'm politically homeless --- but RUTHLESSLY defendent of free markets and liberty (and Bambi).

But as soon as you mention Illuminati and Libertarian in the same breath -- that's obnoxious. Even when I PAID MY DUES to the Lib Party this year -- I said -- "Shucks flacaltenn -- I sure wish I didn't have to kick into the same foxhole as these whackos".

If the Lib party HAS any breath left -- you'll surely snuff it out with crap like this. Personally, I want to resurrect the LIBERAL party. REAL liberal policy. Where individual sovereignty and distrust of govt are the 1st principles.

And FYI, I'm not a Tea Partier. 44 White House Tea Party members voted FOR the Patriot Act. I don't even support all of their ideals, especially because they tend to be way too socially conservative. They've been co-opted by the Illuminati anyways as made evident by Sarah Palins infiltration of the Tea Party movement. It's sad that they have even turned against Ron Paul, someone who helped spark the movement. You can partly thank Sarah Palin for that.

The only thing I support about the Tea Party is their endorsement of Ron Paul and their attempt to support Libertarianism.

Hopefully you're making a joke here...... really........

And FYI, I'm not a Tea Partier. 44 White House Tea Party members voted FOR the Patriot Act. I don't even support all of their ideals, especially because they tend to be way too socially conservative. They've been co-opted by the Illuminati anyways as made evident by Sarah Palins infiltration of the Tea Party movement. It's sad that they have even turned against Ron Paul, someone who helped spark the movement. You can partly thank Sarah Palin for that.

The only thing I support about the Tea Party is their endorsement of Ron Paul and their attempt to support Libertarianism.

It's true. Sarah Palin betrayed the Tea Party by endorsing and giving a speech praising Illuminati Rick Perry and helping him get elected over the real Tea Partier Debra Medina.

Rick Perry is pure Illiminati and is a member of the global fascist dictatorship organization, the BILDERBERG GROUP. Sarah Palin supports this guy.

It's true. Sarah Palin betrayed the Tea Party by endorsing and giving a speech praising Illuminati Rick Perry and helping him get elected over the real Tea Partier Debra Medina.

Rick Perry is pure Illiminati and is a member of the global fascist dictatorship organization, the BILDERBERG GROUP. Sarah Palin supports this guy.

Well that statement alone puts you in a whole different category. Did the nurse forget to give you your meds or did you just palm and toss them? Do they know you're using the computer in the day room? :cuckoo:

Where the Tea Party went wrong was when they chose to let seasoned politicians represent them. They would have been much better off going with the completely unknown first time candidates.

Ron Paul is the only politician that truly cares about the country. The rest of them were just trying to make a name and money and tested the waters with an inexperienced group.

Look at Sarah Palin now she's making too much money to really be interested in politics. Same with Donald Trump he talks the good talk but it's that same talk that made him a billionaire. Becoming President would be a financial step down for the Donald and his miser bones couldn't handle losing money.

Disclaimer:

The views presented in this thread DO NOT represent those of the Libertarian Party (or even more than 12 members). In fact, we sincerely apologize for any confusion on the part of the presenter.

Holy Moly man.. Go work your miracle-healing Illuminati crap on a REAL thread. Go fix subsidies and handouts and regulation and poor governance. What possesses you to set up a prostelyzing shoppe with a title like that anyway? If your goal was to embarrass the Libertarian Party -- it worked.

Who's doing the HARD work? THose ballot drives in every state because the Dem/Reps have rigged the system? Who's organizing fundraising to assure that states actually PRINT our party name on the ballots we qualify for?

Yup -- virtually no diff between either monopoly party. But you are every BIT a CARPETBAGGER as Bob Barr was in 2008. But Bob Barr was QUALIFIED as a spokesman for the party AND duly elected to do so.. As opposed to the soapbox spectacle you're mounting here.

I go by this:

1lib·er·al adj \ˈli-b(ə-)rəl\
Definition of LIBERAL
1a : of, relating to, or based on the liberal arts <liberal education> b archaic : of or befitting a man of free birth
2a : marked by generosity : openhanded <a liberal giver> b : given or provided in a generous and openhanded way <a liberal meal> c : ample, full
3obsolete : lacking moral restraint : licentious
4: not literal or strict : loose <a liberal translation>
5: broad-minded; especially : not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or traditional forms
6a : of, favoring, or based upon the principles of liberalism b capitalized : of or constituting a political party advocating or associated with the principles of political liberalism; especially : of or constituting a political party in the United Kingdom associated with ideals of individual especially economic freedom, greater individual participation in government, and constitutional, political, and administrative reforms designed to secure these objectives
— lib·er·al·ly \-b(&#601;-)r&#601;-l&#275;\ adverb
— lib·er·al·ness noun
Liberal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

con·serv·a·tive&#8194; &#8194;/k&#601;n&#712;s&#604;rv&#601;t&#618;v/ Show Spelled
[kuhn-sur-vuh-tiv] Show IPA

–adjective
1. disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
2. cautiously moderate or purposefully low: a conservative estimate.
3. traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: conservative suit.
EXPAND4. ( often initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to the Conservative party.
5. ( initial capital letter ) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Conservative Jews or Conservative judaism.
6. having the power or tendency to conserve; preservative.
7. Mathematics . (of a vector or vector function) having curl equal to zero; irrotational; lamellar.
COLLAPSEConservative Definition
Find Definitions For Any Word.Get Your Free Dictionary.com Toolbar.
Dictionary.com

–noun
8. a person who is conservative in principles, actions, habits, etc.
9. a supporter of conservative political policies.
10. ( initial capital letter ) a member of a conservative political party, especially the Conservative party in Great Britain.
Conservative | Define Conservative at Dictionary.com

A nerve has been struck.

By you and you loony toons partner??!!

:rofl:

You must be Liberal. Can you construct a plan to turn this country around? Name 3 things you would do to change the trend in America. I think we can all agree politicians are running the show and they're destroying our lifestyle and livelihoods. The kids are less educated, inflation is knocking on our door and cities and states are going broke and that's not even the tip of the ice berg. What would you do to fix these things?

I think America's biggest problem are the politicians who have given away taxpayers money for the last 50 years and continue to do so. What are we going to do about that?

Disclaimer:

The views presented in this thread DO NOT represent those of the Libertarian Party (or even more than 12 members). In fact, we sincerely apologize for any confusion on the part of the presenter.

I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party. If Bob Barr is any indication of the Libertarian Party, I don't support it.

Bob Barr Voted for the Patriot Act but Says He is Sorry (PART 3/6)

Holy Moly man.. Go work your miracle-healing Illuminati crap on a REAL thread. Go fix subsidies and handouts and regulation and poor governance. What possesses you to set up a prostelyzing shoppe with a title like that anyway? If your goal was to embarrass the Libertarian Party -- it worked.

I didn't realize the truth is embarrassing. Btw, if you haven't noticed, I'm the one who has brought out facts and logical argumentation, all I've heard from you is baseless claims and ad hominems. So who's the embarrassing one.

A nerve has been struck.

You must be Liberal. Can you construct a plan to turn this country around? Name 3 things you would do to change the trend in America. I think we can all agree politicians are running the show and they're destroying our lifestyle and livelihoods. The kids are less educated, inflation is knocking on our door and cities and states are going broke and that's not even the tip of the ice berg. What would you do to fix these things?

That's okay, Ive been called a moonbat and a wingnut, you'll figure it out some day. As for fixing the county's ills? It's simple, do away with people, barring that I (and I'm 100% sure) you have no real viable answers.

Well that statement alone puts you in a whole different category. Did the nurse forget to give you your meds or did you just palm and toss them? Do they know you're using the computer in the day room? :cuckoo:

"[Ron] Paul has called for a criminal investigation into Perry&#8217;s Bilderberg trip. &#8220;This information about him going over there and violating the Logan Act and getting involved . . . I&#8217;m just impressed that that&#8217;s in the ordinary media&#8212;I think that&#8217;s encouraging, too,&#8221; he said on a talk radio show, adding that Perry&#8217;s attendance was &#8220;a sign that he&#8217;s involved in the international conspiracy.&#8221;

Texas Gov. Perry Bilderberg

Disclaimer:

I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party. If Bob Barr is any indication of the Libertarian Party, I don't support it.

Bob Barr Voted for the Patriot Act but Says He is Sorry (PART 3/6)

I didn't realize the truth is embarrassing. Btw, if you haven't noticed, I'm the one who has brought out facts and logical argumentation, all I've heard from you is baseless claims and ad hominems. So who's the embarrassing one.

Truth????!!!!!!!! Illuminati????!!!!!!!!!!
You been watching too many spy thrillers. Addressing a nut job appropriately is NOT an ad hominem attack, you should be used to it by now.

That's okay, Ive been called a moonbat and a wingnut, you'll figure it out some day. As for fixing the county's ills? It's simple, do away with people, barring that I (and I'm 100% sure) you have no real viable answers.

Do away with people? Are you a Muslim Jihadist wishing to Nuke Earth so you can get to your 72 Virgins waiting for you in heaven?

Do away with people? Are you a Muslim Jihadist wishing to Nuke Earth so you can get to your 72 Virgins waiting for you in heaven?

No, just a realist. You want to do away with any problem, do away with the cause. Duh
Is it a viable answer? If you think so you're definitely nuts, but you asked how to deal with the problem(s), it's the ultimate solution. :lol:

The politicians think it's their duty to spend the tax payer’s money. Pelosi has said it publically. They give it away to everyone except the taxpayers. Our country is crumbling around us and we’re near broke.

Is "One World Order" around the next bend? Will we throw the Constitution out the window and the U.N. will govern the world? Will the only monetary system be the World Bank with Hillary Clinton as the head?

No, just a realist. You want to do away with any problem, do away with the cause. Duh
Is it a viable answer? If you think so you're definitely nuts, but you asked how to deal with the problem(s), it's the ultimate solution. :lol:

So, you're saying that Politicians are the problem so do away with them? Good idea, go for it.

So, you're saying that Politicians are the problem so do away with them? Good idea, go for it.

:eusa_eh: Yeah but people elect them, each based on their own paradigm so as long as there are people, conflict exists. I say we take the left and right wing fringers approach and turn everyone into Borgs, that should fix the problem....... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back