Your Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven?

when Jesus told his disciples to go forth and bear fruit in plenty he was not telling them to have sex and make lots of babies. That should have shed some light on ' be fruitful and multiply' .

aside from that you probably knew that I was referring to your defiant refusal to conform to the first commandment to not create for yourself or bow down to false gods.

You worship a nonexistent coequal triune god that is one part fully human.

You teach others to set aside the first command to receive eternal life which is perjuring yourself in the name of God and murder.

You feed on the flesh of serpents, swine, vultures, rats, dogs, worms and maggots who falsely claim that the laws of God are obsolete.

You are a three dollar bill, a charlatan and a liar.

Actually, the first commandment was precisely that. Multiply and replenish the earth. Have children. It has not been revoked.

As for the rest, I have no clue what you are babbling about. I worship God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. I don't give a damn about any triune creed or theory made by men with no authority. Nor have i ever encouraged perjuring or murder. quite the opposite.

Maybe you should get your facts straight first.

The first, most basic, and most important commandment is 'Thou Shalt Not Have Any Gods Before Me' .

You believe that the Father is God and that Jesus, a human being, became God and that you are destined to be a god.

How is that not a violation of the first commandment under penalty of the death that you exhibit so perfectly in your inability to be honest or participate in the life saving grace of repentance?

if 'we' would only follow Gods commands , as if you did, everything would be hunky dory?

Like I said, a three dollar bill.

If you can't fool me, how do you expect to fool God?

Im not trying to fool you or God. You are simply mistaken.

The first commandment given to man was to multiply and replenish the earth.

Actually, the first commandment was precisely that. Multiply and replenish the earth. Have children. It has not been revoked.

As for the rest, I have no clue what you are babbling about. I worship God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. I don't give a damn about any triune creed or theory made by men with no authority. Nor have i ever encouraged perjuring or murder. quite the opposite.

Maybe you should get your facts straight first.

The first, most basic, and most important commandment is 'Thou Shalt Not Have Any Gods Before Me' .

You believe that the Father is God and that Jesus, a human being, became God and that you are destined to be a god.

How is that not a violation of the first commandment under penalty of the death that you exhibit so perfectly in your inability to be honest or participate in the life saving grace of repentance?

if 'we' would only follow Gods commands , as if you did, everything would be hunky dory?

Like I said, a three dollar bill.

If you can't fool me, how do you expect to fool God?

Im not trying to fool you or God. You are simply mistaken.

The first commandment given to man was to multiply and replenish the earth.

The story of adam and eve is a fairy tale. In the garden of eden there were many trees whose fruit was pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

When Jesus healed the blind man at first he saw trees and when Jesus told him to take another look the blind man said that he finally saw men. it was a healing of perception and not sight as in scripture trees are often metaphorical for men.

Jesus told his disciples to go forth and bear fruit in plenty

In the same way the command to be fruitful and multiply is not about having lots of children.

The first commandment to which I was referring to and the command that you violate in worshiping Jesus as a god as you well know was the command to not worship false gods about which you continue to not so mysteriously remain silent.

however, the truth remains; to mislead others whether you have made great errors in your own speculations or because you have been misled yourself amounts to intentional sin, false witness, perjury in the name of God and the murder of anyone foolish enough to allow themselves to be similarly deceived.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back