Your Vote Does Not Count

Maybe it is because most of society aint liberterians and believe we need some government? You're just out voted! Thank god.

I disagree with you on that. Even though Bernie will get screwed out of the nomination and very possibly either Ted Cruz or Donald Trump will also get screwed out of their nomination, the polls strongly indicate that Rubio can beat Hillary.
Canada Rafael Cruz? Don't bet on it.

Dems are peaceful lambs and will take getting fucked over...Republicans however, will burn this bitch down :lmao: :lol: That will not be pretty on the Republican side
A wonderful thing, for the Dems.
Very true...you can place all your chips on a Democrat holding the highest office in the land if the GOPe pulls any shenanigans. Heck the Dems could nominate some random person on the street and they'd win :)

GOOD so FRANCES IS A GREAT CHOICE

Is Frances a natural born American citizen? Is he even in the running? You need to go play with the kindergarten kids.

Maybe it is because most of society aint liberterians and believe we need some government? You're just out voted! Thank god.

I disagree with you on that. Even though Bernie will get screwed out of the nomination and very possibly either Ted Cruz or Donald Trump will also get screwed out of their nomination, the polls strongly indicate that Rubio can beat Hillary.

Cruz is hated and feared almost as much as Trump is by the money boys of both parties.

Dems are peaceful lambs and will take getting fucked over...Republicans however, will burn this bitch down :lmao: :lol: That will not be pretty on the Republican side
Very true...you can place all your chips on a Democrat holding the highest office in the land if the GOPe pulls any shenanigans. Heck the Dems could nominate some random person on the street and they'd win :)

Is Frances a natural born American citizen? Is he even in the running? You need to go play with the kindergarten kids.

try again -----I wrote "THEORETICAL"

Cruz is hated and feared almost as much as Trump is by the money boys of both parties.
I can't blame them, he's a loser...

Well, actually nothing you have posted has a thing to do with the OP. What you have posted is stupid nonsense.

Well, actually nothing you have posted has a thing to do with the OP. What you have posted is stupid nonsense.

try again-----none of the posts have all that much to do with the infinitely vague
"YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT"

Forum List

Back