Your suggestions to improve Pro Sports instant replay.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I think most sports fans will agree that replay review could be improved. It's too slow, the officials are looking far closer than they should be for "clear and convincing evidence", and critical calls at the end of an important game are either missed or made when they shouldn't be. So what could be done to make replay review better?.Or should we get rid of it? I have a couple suggestions and would be interested to hear other suggestions.

1. I would add replay lights. A lit R would indicate a play is going to official review. A lit C would indicate if a play is being challenged by the coach. A lit S to indicate the play stands. A lit O to indicate the play call is overturned. That eliminates the officials from taking time to enunciate the above.

2. I would add the ability to challenge a call OR non-call in the last two minutes of a game. This would be separate from the coach's challenges during the rest of the game. If the team is out of timeouts then they do not have the option to challenge a call or non-call in the last 2 minutes of a game.

I think most sports fans will agree that replay review could be improved. It's too slow, the officials are looking far closer than they should be for "clear and convincing evidence", and critical calls at the end of an important game are either missed or made when they shouldn't be. So what could be done to make replay review better?.Or should we get rid of it? I have a couple suggestions and would be interested to hear other suggestions.

1. I would add replay lights. A lit R would indicate a play is going to official review. A lit C would indicate if a play is being challenged by the coach. A lit S to indicate the play stands. A lit O to indicate the play call is overturned. That eliminates the officials from taking time to enunciate the above.

2. I would add the ability to challenge a call OR non-call in the last two minutes of a game. This would be separate from the coach's challenges during the rest of the game. If the team is out of timeouts then they do not have the option to challenge a call or non-call in the last 2 minutes of a game.
Best way to improve instant replay would be to cut to scenes from "best Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader moments in slow mo" during the deliberations.

"no, take your time. Really" .

They need to lighten up on the catch rule.
The receiver has to catch the ball inbounds with two feet in and then continue to the ground without the ball moving....and then get up and go into the lockerroom to take a shit while holding the ball....and wipe his ass three times going North to South without losing contact with the ball.

This is some Bull Shit
fghdfghd.jpg

Last edited:
Enlarge the field. Easy would be change to meters. I know. It is foreign. One step in bounds like college for receivers. Make the grass a little higher.

Forum List

Back