RIP Jerry Jarrett. One of the most successful promoters in American Wrestling history & Tennessee wrestling legend Jeff Jarret's father

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The impact he left on wrestling as whole is indescribable. He delivered countless hours of joy. RIP. A very sad day.

Close associate of Jerry the King Lawler, who just suffered a stroke. Its been a tough 2023 for the tradition of Memphis wrestling.

• Banned
Unless he was sweaty, oiled and muscular, baked can’t really care.
well i do like to honor legends who die, not that you're gonna give me credit for that. you're more focused on this one sick fantasy

well i do like to honor legends who die, not that you're gonna give me credit for that. you're more focused on this one sick fantasy
You like to honor muscular men (and male looking muscular women) who’ve died.

And I’m not focused on your sick fantasies. I just note them, occasionally, when you post them.

Carry on.

You like to honor muscular men (and male looking muscular women) who’ve died.

And I’m not focused on your sick fantasies. I just note them, occasionally, when you post them.

Carry on.
non muscular folks i've honored on USMB by starting threads about them when they die (off the top of my head):

PJ O'Rourke
Jeff Beck
David Crosby
Jerry Jarrett
Burt Bacharach
Howard Bragman
Craig Lowe
David Lifton
Robbie Bachman
Jeremiah Green

One little known fact. Had Vince McMahon’s steroid trial gone the other way (the awful job the government did in trying to prosecute that is a story in itself), Jerry Jarrett was the man Vince had picked to run the then WWF if he got sent to jail. How history would have changed....

Forum List

Back