Your Rights Dont Matter

The cop was definitely on a power trip, but I do think the driver acted immaturely to begin with. He automatically assumed the cop who initially made contact was a dick by kicking up a fuss about being stopped. It's hypocritical in its own way.

only an under trained cop would tell you to stay in the vehicle.

Really?

I was once told by a lawyer that every time a cop stops you you should step out of the vehicle, lock the doors, and put the keys on the top of the car. Would you like to know how many under trained Texas Rangers objected to me doing that?

You obviously see what you want to see. She did not try to walk away until he reached her and took her by the arm. She then jerked away and began to walk away. We do not know what she said. He had a choice of either grabbing her and letting her struggle more which may have caused her injury or harmlessly tazer her.

First off, only lying sacks of shit ever try to claim that a Taser is harmless. Even the company that makes them doesn't say that.

You admit she was walking away, which means you lied when you said she refused to leave.

By the way, despite your massive ego, there is no law that says anyone has to walk away just because they are told to by a cop. In fact, every single law that has ever passed to make that a requirement has been struck down by the courts.

A trained officer always wants the possible treat out of the vehicle. He can not see what you are doing in the vehicle with your hands. It does not take a very bright individual to understand that.

Tough fucking shit. Personally, I don't give a fuck if he wants a 'treat' or not because it is far more important that he actually respect the rights of people who pay his salary. I will bet you right now that you cannot find a single law anywhere that actually requires a passenger in a vehicle to provide ID unless a cop can express a reasonable suspicion that he, or she, might be wanted for something.

only an under trained cop would tell you to stay in the vehicle.

Really?

I was once told by a lawyer that every time a cop stops you you should step out of the vehicle, lock the doors, and put the keys on the top of the car. Would you like to know how many under trained Texas Rangers objected to me doing that?
You must get stopped a lot to have an attorney tell you how to step out of a vehicle.

You obviously see what you want to see. She did not try to walk away until he reached her and took her by the arm. She then jerked away and began to walk away. We do not know what she said. He had a choice of either grabbing her and letting her struggle more which may have caused her injury or harmlessly tazer her.

First off, only lying sacks of shit ever try to claim that a Taser is harmless. Even the company that makes them doesn't say that.

You admit she was walking away, which means you lied when you said she refused to leave.

By the way, despite your massive ego, there is no law that says anyone has to walk away just because they are told to by a cop. In fact, every single law that has ever passed to make that a requirement has been struck down by the courts.
You seem to just have a problem with police period. You have no idea what the law says about anything and I really think the next time you are stopped by an officer that you tell him you are not getting out of your vehicle and be sure and lock your doors. You might can get that attorney that told you how to get out of the vehicle to represent you. Good luck.

You seem to just have a problem with police period. You have no idea what the law says about anything and I really think the next time you are stopped by an officer that you tell him you are not getting out of your vehicle and be sure and lock your doors. You might can get that attorney that told you how to get out of the vehicle to represent you. Good luck.

I have no idea what the law says? Can you prove that by showing a law that requires me to move just because a cop tells me?

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back