Your Rights Dont Matter

Wait a minute.. You claim I lied about something then you demand I prove that I didn't lie....
HUH?
You made the claim. I am under no obligation to provide case law for you. if you can find case law to support your points, have at it.
I'm not doing your homework for you.

I never demanded any such thing, I simply pointed out that you lied about what SCOTUS said. I then said that you are free to post idiotic comments in an attempt to prove me wrong, but that all you would actually do is prove me right.

Case in point, the idiotic comment you just posted.
You failed to point out the lie. Instead you implied that it was my job to find where I did not fib..I never stated nor implied that I was trying to "prove you wrong".
What is it you believe you are right about?
look, you're just pissed off because you believe the cops don't have the authority to do anything but stop a motorist. You are pissed off because the job IS actually much more complex than that. You are pissed off because you perceive you have these absolute rights and no one is going to tell you anything different.
That's irrational. I am not going to debate an issue with someone who is irrational.
Case law is everywhere. Go find it.
You and I are somewhat similar in political ideology but on this issue we come from different sides of the planet.
We're done.

That is not a violation of your rights. It is accepted police procedure.
Did you not read my entire post?
What did I post at the very end? Jesus Christ. When some people get on a crusade they lose their ability to think read and comprehend.

SCOTUS has flat out said, more than once, that it is actually a violation of my rights, they just rationalize that the violation is justified because the state should be able to do wrong things just because it has the power to do so. Since you are the one that insists their rulings are the final word on what the Constitution actual means, I would suggest you adjust your posts to reflect that I am right and you are wrong.

On the other hand, you could waste your time looking for decisions that prove you are right, good luck with that.

You failed to point out the lie. Instead you implied that it was my job to find where I did not fib..I never stated nor implied that I was trying to "prove you wrong".
What is it you believe you are right about?
look, you're just pissed off because you believe the cops don't have the authority to do anything but stop a motorist. You are pissed off because the job IS actually much more complex than that. You are pissed off because you perceive you have these absolute rights and no one is going to tell you anything different.
That's irrational. I am not going to debate an issue with someone who is irrational.
Case law is everywhere. Go find it.
You and I are somewhat similar in political ideology but on this issue we come from different sides of the planet.
We're done.

You didn't ask me to point out your lie, you accused me of challenging you to prove you didn't lie, which was another lie. If you really want to know what it is you lied about I suggest you read my previous post for extra clarification.

Impounding a vehicle isn't arresting the person, Judge Dipshit.

No, it's carjacking.

Like it or not, a cop can come up with probable cause to impound your car with a minimum of effort if they really want to.

And cops with that mentality need to be removed from the force (and, ideally, the human race).
Reasonable suspicion( that a crime or criminal act has been or is about to be committed) gives rise to probable cause. The courts have given much latitude to law enforcement in these areas.
However, the rules of evidence have been tipped toward the citizen ( suspect) for quite some time.
For example. A consented search of a vehicle because the police detected an odor of marijuana turns up a sock with blood on it. Meanwhile, there is an Amber Alert for a missing child. The police officer calls his supervisor and authorizes an immediate arrest. The person is taken to jail and the vehicle is impounded.
Is this search legal?

Yes, if the idiot consented to the search.

"Public interest in probative value outweighs the minor intrusiveness of the stop".

Tell that to the guy who was shot for not wearing a seat belt and following the cops orders.

Before you try to argue he was just doing his job, he has been fired and brought up on aggravated assault charges because of the video you just watched, if you watched it.

As an ex-Texas State Trooper it has always amazed me how it takes a judge, lawyers, and a jury weeks to determine if the officer made the correct decision he had to make in a split second.

As an ex-Texas State Trooper it has always amazed me how it takes a judge, lawyers, and a jury weeks to determine if the officer made the correct decision he had to make in a split second.

As a human being, it always amazes me the lengths the system will go to to justify the obviously wrong decisions of a police officer who is proven to have lied about why he did something.

As a human being, it always amazes me the lengths the system will go to to justify the obviously wrong decisions of a police officer who is proven to have lied about why he did something.
who determines the wrong decisions......the weeks of the decision coming from of a jury, lawyers and judge? Your split second is sometimes the wrong decision. It may be something you wish you could have changed but you think someone that has never been in a life and death situation can be critical of someone that faces it.

who determines the wrong decisions......the weeks of the decision coming from of a jury, lawyers and judge? Your split second is sometimes the wrong decision. It may be something you wish you could have changed but you think someone that has never been in a life and death situation can be critical of someone that faces it.

Basically, whenever a cop lies about why he did something I assume the decision is wrong. Another example is when what he says about the law is provably wrong.

Since well over 90% of police misconduct never gets to a jury, you cannot even attempt to tell me that juries are the ones who say the decisions are right, that decision is made way before a jury trial.

Also. you can drop that split second bullshit. The type of situation where a cop makes a split second decision is extremely rare. I have a former cop to counter any attempt you make to use "split second decision making" as an excuse for cops doing stupid things. Not to mentin that police are supposedly trained in order not to make stupid decisions in those situations, which is why we rarey see cops gunning down random bystanders everytime they get into an argument with someone.

http://apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/SSRN-id2314632.pdf

In other words, you cannot bullshit me, you ain't Chuck Norris.

I think this guy pissed in his pants. You would think a wise guy with cameras an all would have displayed a little more courage.
What would YOU have done if a Big Armed Cop jerked YOUR car door open?

That's another reason to keep yer doors locked at all times.
I would not have antagonized the officer into yanking the door open.
And, while you may object, the police officer was acting legally when he opened the door because he then could have been unsure as to whether or not the driver was a threat.
How could he have known whether or not an uncooperative and antagonizing motorist was carrying a weapon or may have had a weapon in his hand or nearby at his disposal.

You're right. Who can see through windows anyway?

Basically, whenever a cop lies about why he did something I assume the decision is wrong. Another example is when what he says about the law is provably wrong.

Since well over 90% of police misconduct never gets to a jury, you cannot even attempt to tell me that juries are the ones who say the decisions are right, that decision is made way before a jury trial.

Also. you can drop that split second bullshit. The type of situation where a cop makes a split second decision is extremely rare. I have a former cop to counter any attempt you make to use "split second decision making" as an excuse for cops doing stupid things. Not to mentin that police are supposedly trained in order not to make stupid decisions in those situations, which is why we rarey see cops gunning down random bystanders everytime they get into an argument with someone.

http://apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/SSRN-id2314632.pdf

In other words, you cannot bullshit me, you ain't Chuck Norris.
Most of the ones that end up in trial are split second decisions. I know where you pulled the 90% out of and it smelled pretty bad. I worked by myself most of my time as a state trooper and I always tried to think ahead. When I stopped a vehicle I always tried to think ahead and keep myself prepared if they did this or that I wanted to be on top of it to stay alive. It worked for me obviously. Chuck Norris is not my name.

Most of the ones that end up in trial are split second decisions.

I am sure you can prove that.

I lied, I know you cannot, because it is total bullshit.

I know where you pulled the 90% out of and it smelled pretty bad. I worked by myself most of my time as a state trooper and I always tried to think ahead. When I stopped a vehicle I always tried to think ahead and keep myself prepared if they did this or that I wanted to be on top of it to stay alive. It worked for me obviously. Chuck Norris is not my name.

You survived by assuming everyone was out to kill you, and that justifies all the bad cops on the planet, right?

Tell me something, why would a good cop Tazer a 62 year old woman for walking away from him? He wouldn't, only a bad cop would do that, and only an asshole would try to argue that it was a split second decision.

Why would a good cop drag a innocent man out of a car he wasn't driving? He wouldn't, only a bad cop would, and only an asshole would argue that it was a split second decision.

Asshole cops shouldn't be allowed on the streets of a free country.

Most of the ones that end up in trial are split second decisions.

I am sure you can prove that.

I lied, I know you cannot, because it is total bullshit.

I know where you pulled the 90% out of and it smelled pretty bad. I worked by myself most of my time as a state trooper and I always tried to think ahead. When I stopped a vehicle I always tried to think ahead and keep myself prepared if they did this or that I wanted to be on top of it to stay alive. It worked for me obviously. Chuck Norris is not my name.

You survived by assuming everyone was out to kill you, and that justifies all the bad cops on the planet, right?

Tell me something, why would a good cop Tazer a 62 year old woman for walking away from him? He wouldn't, only a bad cop would do that, and only an asshole would try to argue that it was a split second decision.

Why would a good cop drag a innocent man out of a car he wasn't driving? He wouldn't, only a bad cop would, and only an asshole would argue that it was a split second decision.

Asshole cops shouldn't be allowed on the streets of a free country.

Neither one of us knows the whole truth in either one of these tapes as it is only part of the story. In your second video, he should have gotten out of the vehicle as he was told. I never used a tazer but I would have gotten him out of the car even if I had to break the window and drag him out. I always wanted them out of the vehicle so I could watch them. It is too dangerous to let them stay in the vehicle. The tazer is not a bullet so they handled it properly and this was not a split second decison. A split second decision would have been if he reached under the seat. Shoot him and you are tried by 12. Hesitate and you are carried by 6. The fool should have gotten out.

Dont you have rights or are you just supposed to do anything an officer asked you to do or you deserve whatever action they decide to take after that?

Neither one of us knows the whole truth in either one of these tapes as it is only part of the story. In your second video, he should have gotten out of the vehicle as he was told. I never used a tazer but I would have gotten him out of the car even if I had to break the window and drag him out. I always wanted them out of the vehicle so I could watch them. It is too dangerous to let them stay in the vehicle. The tazer is not a bullet so they handled it properly and this was not a split second decison. A split second decision would have been if he reached under the seat. Shoot him and you are tried by 12. Hesitate and you are carried by 6. The fool should have gotten out.

I don't need the "whole truth", all I need is my eyes.

Dont you have rights or are you just supposed to do anything an officer asked you to do or you deserve whatever action they decide to take after that?

The only rights that matter to cops is thier right to kill people on the off chance they might be crazy cop killers.

When they tell you to get out of the vehicle get out of the vehicle. Their safety and yours depends on it. If you feel it is unfair, tough. The officer in most cases has a family to go home to and he takes enough risk in carrying out the duties he has been assigned. Certain methods such as telling individuals to get out of the vehicle have proven to be the best.

I don't need the "whole truth", all I need is my eyes.
It is obvious you "can't handle the truth". I can and I seek it.

When they tell you to get out of the vehicle get out of the vehicle. Their safety and yours depends on it. If you feel it is unfair, tough. The officer in most cases has a family to go home to and he takes enough risk in carrying out the duties he has been assigned. Certain methods such as telling individuals to get out of the vehicle have proven to be the best.

Videotape every encounter with police, stream to a media server so if the cop murders you, the video still is seen; if they don't murder you, use the video to sue the police and the city.

My safety is not dependent on cops who don't know the law.

Forum List

Back