Your Rights Dont Matter

It is obvious you "can't handle the truth". I can and I seek it.

I can't handle the truth!?!?

May I point out to the arbiter of truth that I posted a video that contains the entire sequence of events of a 62 year old woman getting Tased, and you decided that you couldn't believe your eyes? Would you like me to post a video where a cop lied about his reason for stopping a vehicle that comes from the cops dash cam, and then escalated the stop into violence, or would that be another example of me not being able to handle the truth?

Dont you have rights or are you just supposed to do anything an officer asked you to do or you deserve whatever action they decide to take after that?
When they tell you to get out of the vehicle get out of the vehicle. Their safety and yours depends on it. If you feel it is unfair, tough. The officer in most cases has a family to go home to and he takes enough risk in carrying out the duties he has been assigned. Certain methods such as telling individuals to get out of the vehicle have proven to be the best.

Excuse me sir but what rights are you referring to? It sounds like citizens dont have rights and their only right is to listen to any and every request a cop makes

May I point out to the arbiter of truth that I posted a video that contains the entire sequence of events of a 62 year old woman getting Tased, and you decided that you couldn't believe your eyes? Would you like me to post a video where a cop lied about his reason for stopping a vehicle that comes from the cops dash cam, and then escalated the stop into violence, or would that be another example of me not being able to handle the truth?

Yeah, the "whole truth" has been recently used often as an excuse to with hold judgement..

Dont you have rights or are you just supposed to do anything an officer asked you to do or you deserve whatever action they decide to take after that?
When they tell you to get out of the vehicle get out of the vehicle. Their safety and yours depends on it. If you feel it is unfair, tough. The officer in most cases has a family to go home to and he takes enough risk in carrying out the duties he has been assigned. Certain methods such as telling individuals to get out of the vehicle have proven to be the best.

Videotape every encounter with police, stream to a media server so if the cop murders you, the video still is seen; if they don't murder you, use the video to sue the police and the city.
This is where things are headed, it's what it will take to finally rid ourselves of former schoolyard bullies and sadists from a profession they have gravitated to forever. This has always been the problem with cops and their interactions with the public, they cover for even horrible behavior by people who honestly would be violent criminals if their profession did not offer them a legal outlet for their aggression. Better there is no cover possible, thanks to wearable cams, for sadist cops.

Excuse me sir but what rights are you referring to? It sounds like citizens dont have rights and their only right is to listen to any and every request a cop makes

And what does the far left know about rights?

But then again I bet this one thinks that driving is a right!

When it comes to life and death the officer has the right to protect himself. Getting the possible threat out of the vehicle is extremely important. In some cases there is a reason he does not get out of the vehicle which could mean danger to the officer. On the other hand he could just be a wise guy. The officer does not know which one the fool is so he goes into the self preservation mode and gets him out of the vehicle.

Yeah, the "whole truth" has been recently used often as an excuse to with hold judgement..
Do you not think it is best until the whole truth comes out before you make a judgement?

When it comes to life and death the officer has the right to protect himself. Getting the possible threat out of the vehicle is extremely important. In some cases there is a reason he does not get out of the vehicle which could mean danger to the officer. On the other hand he could just be a wise guy. The officer does not know which one the fool is so he goes into the self preservation mode and gets him out of the vehicle.

I understand but what rights are you referring to? And when it comes to life and death does the citizen have any rights to protect himself?

You could not hear the conversation going on between the officer and the woman. Neither of us knows why she refused to leave when requested to do so or what possible threat she may or may not have said when she jerked away from the officer.

I understand but what rights are you referring to? And when it comes to life and death does the citizen have any rights to protect himself?
A citizen does have the right to defend himself under excessive physical force by an officer. I think it is obvious we are not in that situation where this fool refused to get out of his vehicle.

This cop loses his shit because this guy knows his rights....
The driver said roadside stops are illegal. The Supreme Court says otherwise.

And that is really the end of it. He fucked up. Cops 1, Loser 0.

Videotape every encounter with police, stream to a media server so if the cop murders you, the video still is seen; if they don't murder you, use the video to sue the police and the city.
This is where things are headed, it's what it will take to finally rid ourselves of former schoolyard bullies and sadists from a profession they have gravitated to forever. This has always been the problem with cops and their interactions with the public, they cover for even horrible behavior by people who honestly would be violent criminals if their profession did not offer them a legal outlet for their aggression. Better there is no cover possible, thanks to wearable cams, for sadist cops.

It will not stop unless and until people start dropping the hammer on bad cops. It really is that simple.

How am I a danger sitting in a vehicle? If sitting in a car is dangerous why do cops pull their guns and tell you to stay in the car when you get out?

Personally, I think you are an asshole cop who will always defend asshole cops.

You could not hear the conversation going on between the officer and the woman. Neither of us knows why she refused to leave when requested to do so or what possible threat she may or may not have said when she jerked away from the officer.

She refused to leave?

She was walking away, asshole.

In other words, you are still the one who has a problem with the truth.

How am I a danger sitting in a vehicle? If sitting in a car is dangerous why do cops pull their guns and tell you to stay in the car when you get out?

only an under trained cop would tell you to stay in the vehicle.

She refused to leave?

She was walking away, asshole.

In other words, you are still the one who has a problem with the truth.
You obviously see what you want to see. She did not try to walk away until he reached her and took her by the arm. She then jerked away and began to walk away. We do not know what she said. He had a choice of either grabbing her and letting her struggle more which may have caused her injury or harmlessly tazer her.

A trained officer always wants the possible treat out of the vehicle. He can not see what you are doing in the vehicle with your hands. It does not take a very bright individual to understand that.

Forum List

Back