Your Rights Dont Matter

"Driving is a Privilege not a Right!"

That's why I always say "I'm Traveling" which has multiple Supreme Curt Cases to back that Right up.

"Driving" is a Legal Commercial Term. If you aint delivering Pizzas or dropping a Delivery off at WalMart, then you aint "Driving".

If yer going from place to place, even to and from work, then yer Traveling.

"Driving is a Privilege not a Right!"

That's why I always say "I'm Traveling" which has multiple Supreme Curt Cases to back that Right up.

"Driving" is a Legal Commercial Term. If you aint delivering Pizzas or dropping a Delivery off at WalMart, then you aint "Driving".

If yer going from place to place, even to and from work, then yer Traveling.

Explain that a bit if you would. Thanks

What a bunch of bullshit. The dipshit in the video is an attention whore and you morons are just feeding his ego.

Roadside safety checks are common, it's not like the cop was digging through his trunk for drugs with no probable cause.

Thanks to that jackass, the drivers after him had to put up with a surly cop that was rightfully pissed off for having to put up with a shithouse lawyer wannabe.

I hope he strangles on his own puke.

Driving and Vehicle are Commercial terms straight out of Title 75 Here in PA.
PA Title 75 Chapter I Definitions:
http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/vehicle_code/chapter1.pdf
"Driver." A person who drives or is in actual physical control of a vehicle.
"Driver's license." A license or permit to drive a motor vehicle issued under this title.
Why is that important to know? Look at the definition of "vehicle" from the same code:
"Vehicle." Every device in, upon or by which any person or property is or may be transported or drawn (towed) upon a highway, except devices used exclusively upon rails or tracks.
What's the difference?

Whether you're "Driving for Hire" or not.

Those Laws are nearly identical in California and Texas.

Roadside safety checks are common, it's not like the cop was digging through his trunk for drugs with no probable cause.
No, he was just Stopping Him with no Probable Cause. Unlawful Detention at least which came close to Aggravated Assault when the Enraged Pig jerked opened the door.

The Pig became enraged because he knew he had no Probable Cause and a Citizen who knew his Rights. And he's not a Pig because he's a Cop, he's a Pig because he acted that way. He's a Servant not a Master.

I got pulled over by one of Oklahoma City's finest just last Saturday.

Why is it Aggravated and not Simple Assault? F*cker has a Gun on him. AND he's in Uniform which is Under the Color of Law.

No, he was just Stopping Him with no Probable Cause. Unlawful Detention at least which came close to Aggravated Assault when the Enraged Pig jerked opened the door.

The Pig became enraged because he knew he had no Probable Cause and a Citizen who knew his Rights. And he's not a Pig because he's a Cop, he's a Pig because he acted that way. He's a Servant not a Master.

You sound just as much an entitled twit as the shitbag in the video.

The United States Supreme Court has ruled that roadside safety checks are not an impermissible intrusion on a motorist's 4th Amendment rights, and are necessary to prevent danger on our roads and highways.

http://www.isba.org/sites/default/files/cle/David Franks_0.pdf

Nice try, but as a Typical American you don't know the Law and you NEVER read the link provided.
Roadblock/Roadside Safety Check
Factors to Evaluate
(Continued)
Did law enforcement issue a press release before
establishing the Roadside Safety Check advising the
community of the impending roadblock?
Did law enforcement personnel video-record the entire
roadside safety check operation?
Did law enforcement personnel set up the roadblock in
such a manner to ensure the safety of motorists?
Did law enforcement personnel permit motorists to avoid the roadside safety check?
Did you recall the Guy asking "Am I being Detained or am I Free to Go?" The Pig refused.

You must have missed that part.

I think this guy pissed in his pants. You would think a wise guy with cameras an all would have displayed a little more courage.
What would YOU have done if a Big Armed Cop jerked YOUR car door open?

That's another reason to keep yer doors locked at all times.

I wonder if IRS agents will have the same response when trying to enforce the individual mandate?

You can easily predict how most USMB nutters will react to a case of overreach by an authority figure based on who started the thread.

Fûcking assholes. How about some consistency.

What a bunch of bullshit. The dipshit in the video is an attention whore and you morons are just feeding his ego.

Thanks to that jackass, the drivers after him had to put up with a surly cop that was rightfully pissed off for having to put up with a shithouse lawyer wannabe.

All I can say to that is, fuck you.

Last edited:
Nice try, but as a Typical American you don't know the Law and you NEVER read the link provided.

Sure I did, and I figured you'd cherry-pick something irrelevant out of it. It doesn't change the fact that it mentions the supreme court ruling such stops as constitutional. Period.

The cop showed more restraint than I would have, I'd have taken Citizen Dumbass' attitude as probable cause to impound his car for a thorough search at HQ.

Dickheads deserve to be treated like dickheads.

You can easily predict how most USMB nutters will react to a case of overreach by an authority figure based on who started the thread.

Fûcking assholes. How about some consistency.

Oh look, talk about needing some consistency... you just contradicted yourself.

Is it easy to predict what people will say... or do they need to be more consistent so you can predict what they will say?

Make up your mind!

All i can say to that is, fuck you.

Words wound, QW.

New Topics

Forum List

Back