Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Not that much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It's just OK

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I voted "not at all" only because political ads don't influence me in a positive way. I usually only catch them while watching NFL football with the sound barely audible. I find the game announcers along with all the TV commercial timeouts to be irksome.

It's an interesting work of fiction.
Progs have no issue with their ads. The Daisy one in the 1964 election with the nuclear detonation as an example. Talk about fiction. And Progs set the course of this nation after that election to potential destruction without one nuke detonated.

Did whatsherface count the number of black people in the ad? Were there any mermaids?

Is it effective?

__

New Ad from Team Trump: “Burning Down”
From Trump War Room.
Dec 28, 2023.

He built less than one mile of wall per month when the blob oozed into office the first time.

As a person, as a president, as a husband, and as a father the man is a complete failure. The only thing he ever did was pick the right parents.

I think the infamous pro-Hitler racist luiza spammed something. Will snyone care to reply to her?

I think the infamous pro-Hitler racist luiza spammed something. Will snyone care to reply to her?
RACIST MOTIVATED POSTER LUIZA -
SHILL
FOR CHILD KILLERS JIHAD

IMG-20231212-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002(1).jpg

IMG-20231205-WA0002(1).jpg

It will get his based fired up, nothing more.

Anyone with more than half a brain knows that the number of illegal crossings went up every year under Trump till 2020 due to COVID and not Trump

Forum List

Back