Your President

Hey, your "president" is good at lying, good at sexual "immorality" as defined by his adorers, who have lectured Americans on "morality" and "values" for decades, and good at conning people out of their money. So there. I'm not "un-American."

Having a low opinion of this fat old whore does not equate with being "un-American." How could any decent American support such a lowlife?

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Sorry to disappoint you but I saw it from the right the moment Obama was elected.

Obama had quite a honeymoon, hell, even I had some "hope" but then the "change" .. not so much-ah...:th_waiting:

Hey, your "president" is good at lying, good at sexual "immorality" as defined by his adorers, who have lectured Americans on "morality" and "values" for decades, and good at conning people out of their money. So there. I'm not "un-American."

Having a low opinion of this fat old whore does not equate with being "un-American." How could any decent American support such a lowlife?
So you're saying he's human.

So you're saying he's human.

No. I'm saying that he has not lived up to the standards taught to the rest of us.

So he is the Republican answer to Bill Clinton!

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Sorry to disappoint you but I saw it from the right the moment Obama was elected.

Obama had quite a honeymoon, hell, even I had some "hope" but then the "change" .. not so much-ah...:th_waiting:

The attacks on Obama from the right started from when he won. I saw it.

I hated obama's guts....

I hated Trump and I thought he was a punk

until he started kicking liberal and rino ass...

Now I love Trump because he has exposed

the corruption on both sides, but most of all

I love him because he is destroying liberals

and their lying media...

Did Democrat leaders ask for Russian help in framing Trump or did the Russians contact Democrat leadership and make the offer?

Obama had the honeymoon of honeymoons. There were a handful of detractors, that was it. Donald Trump had the entire Liberal Media and Entertainment machine AND members of his own party attacking him from the jump. Nothing like that happened with Obama.

So he is the Republican answer to Bill Clinton!
What decade are you in?

Eh, I'm pretty sure that it started way before that, mostly with the rabid and foamy Hillary supporters... :wink_2:

Never in my life have I witnessed the rage I saw after Trump won. It still continues.
And when you wake up and realize just what YOU didyou will hate yourselfs.

Why do you leftist twits keep telling us what we think or will think?

one very important flaw in that reply.

you & your ilk are incapable of thinking past the 'god, guns, & ol' glory' mentality you got goin' on a steady loop in those undersized brains of yours.

The FBI said that the Russians were trying to exploit the divisions in this country and bring them to outright violence. I wish them well. The best thing democrats could do is use Trump as their last straw and take to the streets as so many want to do.

What will these fuck ups do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020? Will that boil finally erupt?

he won't make it past the mid terms.

president tinkles is good at lying & he's downright superb at getting caught in those lies.

Forum List

Back